Third Eye DNA activation with Enki

After doing some activations with the Shem and goetia challenge I figured maybe I can do this with other entities as well…

I read in a book that the Anunnaki used languages to deactivate telepathy and certain higher gland functions like the pineal gland and hypothalamus etc. so I summoned Enki to reverse it, and activate it’s deactivated functions…

It was interesting, I saw him pop up like a mechanic and he started connecting neural pathways to the center of my brain, he told me it would need a few days to integrate, I feel like I’ll have to work with him consistently to activate more

Right after the ritual, I got super tired and took a 5 hour nap, and today I noticed I was more lucid and more clairvoyant

During the ritual my upper chakras became super hyperdimensional and now I can actually feel my pineal gland just like my 2 physical eyes in a way, I will keep you all posted

22 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more from you!

1 Like

I’m curious to hear more on how you did this and how you summoned Enki

I use an invoking pentagram with all of my summonings, it takes me seconds to induce a trance and then he took over

I don’t use sigils or anything like that, when you understand the science of it magick is very simplified

5 Likes

Okay so here’s a little update

Yesterday when I was at the gym, not only was I picking up on more energies but I was also able to interpret them

I mentioned the Anunnaki deactivated telepathy and the higher gland functions, so I was at the gym and I was able to tell what others think of me

There was this one lady I know that doesn’t like me too much I could tell why she was mad at me and she was doing a lot of things to trigger me like stepping on my yoga mat or blocking me from my weights etc. i didn’t notice it at first but somehow I just did lol

I was easily able to tell who was attracted to me and I have a feeling women are more telepathic then men, and I was getting into some instinctual telepathy with women that were attracted to me be because some of them tend to lowkey follow me around, but this time I could tell precisely even at just one glance I could tell if a girl was attracted to me and I was right, literally stared at me when I wasn’t looking for like 10 minutes straight, and the other ones I notice make it more obvious and literally just sit right next to me, though I guess I asked for it be I summoned a bunch of love and sex goddesses before I went to the gym :joy:

Overall what I’m saying is, I wasn’t in my thinking mind anymore, I was strictly telepathic, like it was silent communication but it wasn’t mental either, it’s hard to explain but I had this before when I’ve worked with Enlil and Enki, so I know it’s connected

My dreams have been more lucid as I tend to forget a lot of dreams

Clairvoyance and Claircognizance has improved also

I might summon Enki again today not sure yet but I will let you all know how it goes

Bottomline I’m actually getting all the results I thought I’d get but I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface, my pineal gland was already very open since birth but now I’m taking to a whole another level it seems

8 Likes

So I summoned Enki again yesterday…

And he guided me through some techniques for charging the third eye

Here are a few things I learned from him

Breathing into the head by connecting the breath to the forehead

Slower breathing arouses prana, so in a way you can’t force the wave, to get the most out of it has to be slow and this allows the magician to feel the prana more

He also taught me a technique that draws down energy from the North Star through the bindu chakra and pops out of of the forehead in clockwise motion, very similar to the Taoist methods

This specific technique is probably one of the most important ones he’s shown me which is basically Astral Breathing

Just at the physical body needs oxygen the KA/Astral Body needs its own sustenance also so being able to breath astral energy will take you a long way doing this with breath control will blast your senses and pineal gland when I tried this technique I started to see the spirit world that overlaps our world and how the spirits have power down here, it gave me a broader understanding as to how I can create thoughtforms and perform magick that works really well

I was pretty timeless throughout the meditation, I meditated for an hour and after It time felt very transparent almost nonexistent…

He also showed me that the spine is a magicians torch/willpower, every second you keep your spine erect even while it’s hurting you’re raising your consciousness

He also told me there are some pretty decent incantations/chants on the forum that can help with astral senses and that some were better than others

What he told me today was probably the most important of all… and it’s endless mind chatter

When I was little I was very clairvoyant, I noticed this went a way the more voices I started to hear in my head

Not speaking as much and learning to quiet the mind can take a person a long way

But also as a side note… bringing the soul star chakra down to the pineal gland also has major major benefits for pineal gland and astral senses just so y’all know, I experienced it a couple days ago and a few years before that and I was purely pshycic, I could see and hear astrally very clearly, hope this helps you guys

Will you all up to date with developments :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Thank you Lord Enki since this was much needed for me. Nowadays I am giving mediation quite a few time. This helps a lot.

2 Likes

Another thing I’ve been shown is to maintain the focus on breathing all the time, ive noticed normalizing deep slow breathing is very nourishing and harmonizing, and it also activates pshycic functions

4 Likes

so tried this today, i think i didnt do it properly as i kinda rushed it but i had some extremely unique energetic movement in my chakras and my third eye has been going crazy since. I´ll report some results if i have any during the next few days.

That aside may you explain to me how a invocation/evocation pentagram is done ? maybe its gonna work better than the sigil i found

Well the pentagram for me, has always worked very well

I simple trace it in the air like the LBRP but invoking

That’s it

The symbolism is very important too, because the pentagram, especially the invoking one, you’re mimicking creating that energy from the divine light

You need to have a connection to your higher self to work with any entity, the Invoking pentagram draws the entity from that divine light and the pentagram itself is a protective symbol, as long as you see you it like this in your consciousness you’ll be able to summon any entity and the very symbol you’re summoning it from is your protection by nature, it’s so simple it’s retarded, summoning spirits is VERY simple

You don’t need a mirror, or a Crystal ball, that’s still human thinking

You can even just think about the entity and summon it with your will too which I do in meditation, remember you are God, it’s not beyond you…

6 Likes

i will for sure try this out thank you

Ps: the shem goetia challange indeed is abnormally powerful i never experienced something like this and i am on day 3 lol

Yeah it’s pretty powerful, I noticed major differences over time too and how my magickal path became more empowered along with my psychic senses, I’d take it slow though, you wouldn’t want to put too much load on the body unless that’s what you want, it’s a very delicate process in my opinion, it’s primordial alchemy, so it’s nothing to rush but it’s honestly up to you

2 Likes

I probably will go around asking all kinds of entities to do the same

1 Like

How do we summon Enki? I will do it today

1 Like

Pls tell me how it goes

1 Like

You can use his sigil, the cup of life or the Sumerian writing of his name/title

I just use an invoking pentagram and chant his name a couple times, usually once

This has always worked for me, I’ve had times where I just think about the entity to summon them and they come so it’s not hard, summoning no spirits is pretty universal, no specific way

3 Likes

Isnt enki like the father of gods. Like saturn? Or urenus?

No, I wouldn’t associate them with planets, though they can flow through the currents of those planets I’d never identify any of them with planets

Enki has many planetary channels such as Jupiter, Sun, Neptune, Mars, Uranus etc. that’s why I wouldn’t associate him with anything like that

Planets are completely different entities

2 Likes

Would your please share with me the name of book and it’s author

How did you do this? Can you please explain about the pentagram invocation process if u do use it…

1 Like

I don’t really remember the book, but you’ll find this information pretty much anywhere it’s common knowledge, and it made sense.

As for the summoning, it’s pretty simple.

I literally just sit on my couch, meditate for a bit and when I’m relaxed I literally just use an invoking earth pentagram and chant the spirits name once or twice

The trick to this is to actually know you’ve summoned the entity, most people overcomplicate summonings

Though he did tell me he doesn’t recommend this to everyone as humans are relatively still animals, it can amplify the more fragmented aspects of the individual like if you have a problem being around people for example wait until you see their spirits, or hear their thoughts about you🤣

I can pretty much tap into anyone’s thoughts now with the work I’ve been doing besides this one

However he is okay with giving pineal gland and solar plexus activations, at least that’s what he told me. Which makes sense because he wants people to be confident in themselves so they won’t go insane with every little thought that may threaten the magicians ego hahah

I’d get to know him, clean up your house before you summon him, give him some water, maybe some incense, I think he likes dragonsblood but he also like cinnamon, I made offering to him only once but he’s helped me before without them

He doesn’t really teach much LHP except Self Deification, which isn’t necessarily LHP, I feel like he’s more in the middle and sort of leans toward RHP more, that’s just my take on him, he does have an LHP aspect or mask of himself that I won’t share but most people on the forum work with him without even realizing that’s Enki lol

3 Likes