Third Eye/Chakra Openening with Furcas

That’s good news bro! i am glad for you, time to back on fire :muscle:

1 Like

That’s very nice. Congratulations.

I don’ remember seeing light shining out of my fore head but everything else you wrote seems somewhat familiar.

Right now i’m with some annoying pain in my neck and top of my head btw lol
My brain feels like it’s being restructured inside my head.

2 Likes

Thanks man! I absolutely agree

Thanks! Definitely!

Thanks!

Neck pain and pain on top of the head? Perhaps Throat and Crown Chakras? I have had extreme pressure on the top of my head/crown recently. Turns out I just needed to sort of “de-activate” or “turn off” the crown chakra, along with grounding all chakras, especially grounding myself.

1 Like

any updates guys?

Hey friend I have updates! I will DM you first

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure out ways to open up my psychic senses better. I feel like I’m pretty dead when it comes to that. Spirits could be jumping up in down in front of me for all I know. But anyway…I was thinking about trying to work with each of the Goetia to hopefully help me with spirit communication. I decided to work with Furcas because he seemed to be the lowest in rank. I figured it would be easier with him? Maybe? That’s what I was thinking. After reading his description and what happened to the person on this thread, I feel more confident that Furcas could help me with these abilities. One question I have is, if I’m reading it correctly, in Liber 777, it seems to link him with the Sun and also with Leo, lions, etc. Am I interpreting this correctly? If so, how is he still linked to Saturn according to the Goetia book?

1 Like

Any update with the folks working with furcas for their psychic centers ?

Ok friend what happened to you is a common issue, the problem is As long as the small chakras of the palms and feet are not strengthened, your third eye takes energy from the body itself, and this means pain and fatigue, like breathing in a closed plastic bag.read robert bruce book about energy work, he’s N.E.W. system is solve your problem. Also strengthening the meridians is in the book which is very important to not having pulse.
Your (and every body)energy body breath from feet and hand

1 Like