Thinking about trying to evoke/invoke Lucifer

So the last few days I have been thinking about trying to evoke Lucifer. (or invoke since I think am not ready for evocation).
I have a few questions.
-Does he have a preference for the place? (Indoors/outdoors)
-What kind of offering would he like?
-Is it ok if I don’t use incense? (Cause I really don’t have any left and can’t buy some for the time being)

Any additional information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think most demons have a specific place in mind when they are evoked. But I have read in a topic made by Lady Eva that Belial prefers to be evoked outdoors. Never heard anything similar about Lucifer though. It’s ok if you do not possess incense at the moment, but I really think you should use it for your second evocation/invocation.

1 Like

In my opinion, it’s really more about what you need to make it happen. They don’t seem to perceive our environment the same way we do, so I don’t think they notice or care what is around us. And like @Magerim said, you definitely do not need anything, but it would be good to use candles and incense next time. If being outside will help you get in the right mind, go with that.

1 Like

Thank you lots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be sure to read her post thanks for mentioning.

2 Likes

Your questions have already been answered. Please use the forum search function and you shall find many answers to such questions, as well as various experiences people had with Lucifer.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for replying. I am currently on the search :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wish you luck!

2 Likes

Thanks @Magerim

2 Likes

Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I ever read from @AradiaX that he likes/prefers morning meetings

1 Like

Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

2 Likes