Thinking About Selling My Soul

No, it doesn’t. That’s urban legend and conspiracy nonsense. lol

People with no money are never chosen for such “secret societies” unless they are exceptional in some way and already have connections.

I think you are caught up in the Hollywood fantasy about what selling your soul can do, not the actual reality of it.

If it was so easy, everybody would do it, but they don’t because It’s movie bullshit.

I gave you information that will actually accomplish something, but good luck though.

3 Likes

depends on which one you join

as @DarkestKnight said most people who join are already prominent people. Or are extremely intelligent or skilled. So depending on what place you join, you may have to spend decades rising up the ranks until the other members may think about using their connections to put you in high places.

Actually, a lot of people that were broke are now rich thanks to secret societies but they pay a price for it, of course, they become enslaved to the industry and lose control of the direction of their life more or less. I know how this society works and the people that get rich like that are used as puppets to influence the masses to go along with new world order agendas and that goes for the whole entertainment industry both music and movies none of this is theory. It is that easy but not everyone gets that opportunity since not everyone is fit to know these things and keep up the facade and if you don’t have influence then you would be a useless puppet to them so that’s another reason. But to get back on track, a guy by the name of Morino Ravenberg offers to facilitate these types of deals with a spirit named Aciel but he wants 15 000 dollars for it once I receive the money and the person would have to serve the spirit after death so it seems very possible for normal people as well. there are people who offer pacts for cheaper so would it not be possible to make a similar deal and get large amounts of money streaming into my life with very little work? Seems realistic

2 Likes

he is a good youtuber

1 Like

“Selling your soul” will be about as productive as visualizing stacks of gold in your house all day while your ass is glued to your couch all the time.

Magick can make you a lot of money, but you have to do the mundane work so that magick can enhance and support what you do.

I think you’ll benefit much, much more from learning about business than you will by LARPing around pretending to have sold out your soul. I can name many people who have become wealthy through business. I can name exactly zero who got wealthy by doing exactly nothing.

And please, do yourself a favor and stop it with the conspiracy theories. All you are doing is flaunting your jealousy for those who are more successful than you. It’s really not a good look (and it is the opposite of the mindset that can make you rich).

3 Likes

Don’t have time to start my business now, honestly, none of this is theory its fact. I’m not sitting in my mom’s basement making this shit up it’s from reality and its very depressing to understand society like this. I can’t be jealous of them because they are more enslaved than I am but who couldn’t use the same type of money? Thanks though I’ll figure something out

1 Like

anyway even though these posts probably will get removed , it is hard to teach people things that they are not of the frequency of knowing. It may be better for their ascension to not believe. Also you cannot say it is 100% fact because you don’t know certainly.

1 Like

You’re right not everyone can understand these things yet, some things we know for sure some things we suspect but I speak only from experience and from my perspective, people can believe what they want.

yup. This goes for everything. They will only believe and understand what they need to and what they resonate with.

1 Like

At least you get it, keep doing you man there are too many clones already

1 Like

Even in selling your soul it would take time to manifest the results.

2 Likes

anyways check his channel you will find useful stuff about soul selling

Truth About Soul Selling And Hell - YouTube

1 Like

You’re not doing yourself a service saying things like this. But do whatever you want.

I don’t think you can advertise that here

I think it was meant as a joke.

1 Like

It’s their “halfway”, a stable business to offer a catalyst to draw in extra cash.

1 Like

Give me a cut though lol

1 Like

Any installment plans? xD

1 Like

Obviously not it’s a rhetorical question haha