Thinking about making a doom slayer servitor

Been wanting to boost up on protection lately. Reading up on creation of a servitore & i just love the idea of having the doomslayer rip & tear any negative spirits, imposters and tricksters tryna fuck my shit up.

This is not a joke. It just tickles me to no end to imagine a parasite being filled with fear as my creation pumps his shotgun with murderous intent.

Any advice? Lol im gonna read up more on how to do it.

Rip & tear until it is finished, friends

3 Likes

Idk who doomslayer is but you can make a servitor based off of the character design. I would suggest against making a servitor look completely like it and have the same name as well, because then there are chances of either other people calling it or you making contact with a thoughtform instead.

A protection servitor is a good idea, good luck.

2 Likes

Youve never heard of the game doom?

But good advice i dont wanna have a thoughtform running around like that. Ill just keep the characteristics but imagine up a different look & give it its own name.

How do i avoid making a thoughtform? Just create from scratch? If im imagining how my servitor will look i should just avoid making a copy of the character right?

1 Like

Nope, I don’t have much knowledge about video games :sweat_smile:

Create your servitor from scratch yes. It’s fine if you’re imagining it maybe? Just don’t interact too much with it imo, when you’re thinking of it think of it as a servitor and not a character.

Yes

1 Like

Gotcha. Ill just give a knight a shotgun to kill parasites thatll do what i want it to do. And the armor will make me feel like the king i know i am.

1 Like

A servitor IS a thoughtform, just one with a purpose you program it with. I don’t personal use the term servitor even, it’s all good. :slight_smile:

Make it any way you like and set your intention to suit. :slight_smile: I have one that looks like the “Samael” beast from the film Hellboy, why not? I think of it as a hellhound, but it’s really a thoughtform.

1 Like

Hell yea sounds dope! In theory, if i released this servitor to the world, would it just kill parasites & imposters endlessly? Sounds kinda miserable

1 Like

There is an old tutorial by Lady Eva on how to make such thing, not necessarily shaped as a fictional character, mind you, for the specific purpose of protection.

Depends what you programmed it with. If you made it enjoy doing that, like cats love chasing birds and mice, then it would have a lot of fun. If you made it so it only works when asked, and you don’t give it a food source, it will fade away.

2 Likes