Thinking about calling an entity to help me with music

Thinking of calling on/making a pact with an entity to help me out with getting the motivation to write music and get myself out of the rut my life’s in. Also possibly to help gain the talent to be able to write songs that are hits and carry great emotions. Do y’all think this would mean that it’s no longer my achievement or music rather the entities?

3 Likes

Think of it this way: If you learn to play guitar at a music school and later become a famous rock star, is the achievement for this yours or the teachers that taught you to play or perhaps your managers?

3 Likes

No it’s mine :heart:

2 Likes

Same deal, just with a different approach on the “teachers” part. At least thats how I see it

4 Likes

I understand that lol.

2 Likes

If you are not adverse to angels, EYAEL, one of the 72 angels of the Shemhamforash, can help get your life out of a rut and back on track.

4 Likes

Ooh. Ty :heart::heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Others of the 72 Angels that can help are:

ANAEL, can help you to excel in all forms of art and creativity.

LELAHEL can clear artistic blockages, and increase fame through talent.

LEVAL can also help you find fame through talent.

YEZELEL can ignite the flames of inspiration.

Edit to add: LEVAL can also show you talents hidden inside that you may not know you have, so you may already have the talent to write hit songs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ty so much for this :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry. I looked through your evoking them thread. Is there a place to find their sigils and the incantations you used?

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, can I dab in?

I know of a spell that will fetch them all out at once, the Spirits listed by DarkestKnight.

Do I call 'em out, and send them to come to you, (you would have prepare yourself), or just tell them that which you desire?

3 Likes

Would you be so kind as to tell them what I want? And tell me if any of them say no❤️

2 Likes

Yes, I will.

And I will tell them to show you a sign that I’ve delivered your message.

Cool?

2 Likes

Ty❤️ you are awesome

1 Like

I’m on it. Will give you feedback in a minute.

2 Likes

Done.

I instructed them to show U a sign that I’ve indeed delivered your message. Take note. Anything at all.

None.

1 Like

Ty❤️ did They say anything about hidden talents?

1 Like

Indeed, this Spirit says he can do that. But to make sure you’re not slothful yourself. Do not give yourself limit of what U can do, push forward anyway. You’ll surely get it and do it right.

1 Like

Alright. Ty so much :heart:

1 Like

Ty the sign was delivered I just realized

1 Like