Things disappearing?

Ok so last night I gave them bread and raw honey in the garden behind some potted plants as an offering and specified that the piece of bread is purely for them, not for any other being, physical or intangible. I placed it gently on the dirt ground. I asked them nicely to please bring back all of the things they ever took from me, no matter how long ago it was and things I may not even realize they might have taken from me.

I checked this morning and two of the potted plants were tilted on the ground and the piece of bread was completely missing, with no crumbs left behind, so I’m guessing it was them.

My stuff is still gone but I have work later today. Would it be better for me to be out of here for them to manifest my things back easier?

1 Like

I don’t think it will matter if you are there or not.

Back from work and I still don’t see my things. Has this happened to anyone else before? Did they ever get their stuff back from the fae? How long does this take?

Ok so I got the pink socks back. My roommate was doing laundry and they said they found my socks on either the bed, the bathroom, or somewhere. I don’t recall seeing them in those places so maybe the fae put them there and my roommate didn’t see them before because of it?

Still need my flashlight and games though. I’m hoping for the flashlight and charger first since those were more recent but hey if they can give them back all in one go then great.

1 Like

Sounds like fae folk to me. I’ve had issues with them my entire life and we don’t like one another. At all. Their fuckery usually happens in waves for me. For a few weeks, everything will be good and well. Then for 2-3 weeks, stupid little things will happen - a force knocks something out of my hands, something will just randomly fall and either break or roll/slide to a hard to reach place, I’ll trip and fall over literally nothing, my electronics go full retard, etc. But the shit happens back to back, damn near perpetually. Someone left a reply that mentioned banishing the little turds. I’ll definitely be looking into that because these little bastards have long overstayed their welcome :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If I banish them then they can’t come here to bring my stuff back, so what should I do??? And what banishing should I use? DarkestKnight advised not to use angels since that would upset them. Can any spirits compel them to give it back or would that upset them too? How do I protect myself from this nonsense? Ugh what is it with the thievery?!

I gave them another offering of bread with raw honey and said that the offering is only for them. I woke up today and the bread was still there with dead ants on it around the area where the honey was. I threw it away in frustration and said “Whatever being wants it you can have it.”

They have no intention of giving me my things back. I’m thinking of giving a bread and honey offering to Belial and Andromalius. I figure Belial can’t stand injustice and Andromalius helps bring back lost things so this will be up their alley.

Iron wards off many spirits, and bells seems to do the same to Faes because it reminds them of church. Is this a good idea? I’m through being nice and I shouldn’t have to plead with thieves to get my stuff back. Just like how spirits have feelings humans have feelings too and my things aren’t for them to take.

Faes sound like the most easily offended thin-skinned spirits I’ve ever heard of. Angels, demons, loas, gods and many other manner of spirits at least have relationships with the people here. If there’s a problem to be solved, they solve it together with offerings. Even if someone is offended they try to work past it and move along.

The Fae sound like children and criminals who refuse to grow up and only care for themselves. I’m not into their games if they want to take whatever they want then I want a crew of spirits who could help out with this sort of thing.

What other spirits could help in this situation?

So I’m thinking of buying iron nails, an iron horseshoe, a metal church bell and salt to ward them off. But if I want to call on demons like Belial and Andromalius to help get my stuff back, would these things ward them off too? I only want the fae affected, not anyone who I think could help me.