They leave after sex

Plus I have ended up having sex once every 6 months for the last 3 years. It is ridiculous.

Why aren’t you talking to your partners about that? Be open, and tell them to get married to you first :wink:

Sorry, I may be bad at relationship advice. :sweat:

Have you thought of getting yourself a spirit lover? If you can’t get any commitment from your physical suitors, maybe that is the way to go.

9 Likes

Look up methods of brekaing curses, as a precaution, for example try this (substutute the prayer with whatever fits your personal belief system):

Maybe try some baths as well with herbs in, there’s this brilliant ritual as well:

Have you had any readings done on the situation?

tarot (dot) com is a site I use for affordable computer readings, I’ve had good results from them (I’m not an affiliate or anything).

After you’ve done some work to break the feeling it dates back to his actions, find spells to attract the kind of man who wants a commitment. They do exist!

If you set out a plan of action and follow it, that addresses the possibility of a curse as well as any patterns in your own mind about this, so it’s win/win to take it seriously.

6 Likes

i ve done limpia before. I also had lots of spiritual baths. I used to be into hoodoo…
Now i am working more with books like Damon Brands or work with Demons.
I know that it was this curse because before that relationship getting a man to commit to me it was easy. After that it seems impossible.
I was wondering which spirit could help me break this pattern.

2 Likes

You could try asking Belial, this is a kind of false imprisonment upon you and it’s preventing you from being able to make fee-will choices. I put some info on here here:

2 Likes

Find guys with similar interests , hobbies and passions , anything else is just shooting in the dark and guessing , then if you are physically attracted to this guy who has similar interests you just form the connection , but if you have nothing in common with the guys on dates they’re just there to get laid

2 Likes

If I could double like this comment then I would! Thank you so much xx

1 Like

Always remember as well, you don’t need ALL the guys, you just need that one whose ideas complement your own, so don’t let the way other men acted, or how you see “most” guys act, affect you - those things matter in some contexts but in dating and finding love, you want the right bloke, not a statistical average of the majority. :+1:

6 Likes

been there done that. I am a sales person. Creating interest and conversation is my job, my way of surviving in this life lol

2 Likes

You are right. I don’t go out looking though. Due to one of my jobs I attract them.
I will follow your advice on the ritual and update on my results. xx

1 Like

Use some law of attraction techniques , the only thing holding u back is ur thoughts , emotions , and subconscious blockages

2 Likes

the truth is with the last guy i slept with i realised that i had lots of shame, guilt and pain trapped in me. Horrible things to keep into my chakras. I also had fear. And he triggered all at once. Then he shattered the perfect image i had for him telling me he wasnt as great as i thought he was… he had been rejected a lot which hit a nerve.

2 Likes

You are overemphasising the value of being in a relationsip. Rule 1: Self-knowledge first and everything else after. Nothing has value independent of you and you cannot put yourself beneath a desire without feeling miserable.
What is so great about a commitment from another individual?

1 Like

Sounds like he was venting his weaknesses, women don’t like hearing that stuff, I guess meditate and do some chakra work, if you genuinely liked him before though I don’t see why that changed off what he said, people change a lot so maybe the old him got rejected a lot

I don’t think she should if she doesn’t want it, spirit companion is a big commitment and symbiotic relationship, ur sexual energy will always be shared and siphoned and you will have someone with U at all times

3 Likes

Because there’s nothing more valuable than commitment to whatever we chose to commit ourselves with?

It doesn’t matter if it’s work, hobbies, friends or relationships. Commitment can pay off with the value of gratification and even development of our self confidence and to get a better understanding of how we work on an individual level. With commitment comes compromises and sacrifices for the benefit of all involvolved, but it needs to be on a level with other individuals as well.

You can’t escape commitment if you want success, or at least having a goal of achievement.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m the type to want commitment, which I’m not getting so I also have sex like twice a year. It’s working for me so I don’t get attached to people that don’t care about me. I wouldn’t cut out masturbation though but that’s just me. Since I’m not having sex as much or spending time with people that don’t care about me I’ve been able to put a lot of energy into thing I enjoy like painting, making jewelry, reading, gardening, etc. so I’m starting to love it!

1 Like

That’s completely inaccurate despite seeming to be true. The only thing that is of real value is yourself. All other value is derivative and to attempt overrule this fact will only bring discomfort/unhappiness. I think fully contemplating why change and death exist is very important. Puts things in their rightful places when we’re given to romanticising our preferences. Also consider whether or not your idea of commitment should be applied to something else altogether, i.e. something that could, at least for a time, return this level of commitment, perhaps a hobby or inanimate object or career pursuit.

Celebrate helped for a while.
But you seem to be buying into his backwards manipulation that you should have a commitment and children.
So now you are still trying to fulfil his wish.
I know exactly how that mind works!
When you are ready to let it go.
Every thing you were told that you should and could not or should not because you are not weak enough to fit into a psychotic person’s ideals… You free it all up.

Children or no children
Are you defined by what your woumb produces
How you bring it up to be perfect according to standards made on shifting sand.

There will be NO relief until you let it all become nothing.
Give it no more value. And stop wasting your time on a concept given to over time for an idealism wrapped up in a package of glittered dung.

That is the ideal magick for you. Not a get me a Fucking husband spell.