ThetaHealing(tm)

Hey All,

Anybody here have any experience with this healing modality? I’ve recently picked up the book by Vianna Stibal, and she uses the Theta state to connect with the Eternal (which she refers to as God, and the Creator-Of-All-That-Is) and perform healing, sometimes even instantaneous healing.

I’m not sure if she uses the Theta/Gamma sync or just deep Theta, but it is intriguing that the same state we use to evoke spirits is used to ‘heal through God.’ One thing that differs between our use of the state and hers though, is that she is adamant that the healer does nothing but act as ‘witness to the Creator,’ whereas we do the magick by tapping into our own Divinity.

1 Like

All the stuff I have been doing with the course GZA and TWF hiped me to takes place in the deep theta state. I have found that it puts me in the observer state of mind while the work is done. Things are still happening and they are in accordance to my will, but I don’t feel like I am an active participant.

I think it is a far more mystical approach to magic, and equally as useful :slight_smile:

I thought the Theta/Gamma sync occurred naturally when the theta state is held for a few moments. Wouldn’t the sync occur when in deep theta?

1 Like

I have not experienced that.

I have found myself at deep theta (only a few times I have not mastered it yet.) and it is different than the T/G sync.

[quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:3427”]I have not experienced that.

I have found myself at deep theta (only a few times I have not mastered it yet.) and it is different than the T/G sync.[/quote]Very curious. Have you tried evoking in deep theta?

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:3427”][quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:3427”]I have not experienced that.

I have found myself at deep theta (only a few times I have not mastered it yet.) and it is different than the T/G sync.[/quote]Very curious. Have you tried evoking in deep theta?[/quote]

I am not at that point yet. I may try it when I am more comfortable at deep theta. I am barely aware that “I” exist in deep theta. Gerald released a book that outlines his theories on deep theta and he believes that it is the last part (or first part) of the consciousness that perceives itself as separate from everything else.

I dl’d the torrent of Gerald’s course, and have listened to the mp3s but I seem to fall asleep when listening to the tracks. Or, if not sleep, then the in-between place where I’m not really awake, but not asleep either. I wake with no memory of what, if anything, transpired. And I’m pretty groggy afterwards. I can’t tell if I hit theta or not.

1 Like

You probably just don’t have conscious recall of it yet.

It’s best to be awake and have a time each day to set aside for this course, maybe an hour or so after dinner. I say that because I’ve been through the course 3 or 4 times now and the first couple of run throughs were in bed and I’d lose consciousness most times half way through each of the tracks. I’d do the occasional track when I was awake and it’s much better. Now I’m running through it again while I’m awake and can’t believe what I’m hearing because it is so foreign, like I’ve never heard it before. Each time you pick up new things and your brainwave states fluctuate and delve deep into certain parts and other parts not so much, so I’m feeling like the entrainment is slowly making its mark. Be careful in remote influencing on track 3 and 4 where he starts guiding you through your subconscious, you kinda wanna be awake for that. I had some really strange experiences doing that one and falling asleep.

I have been going through the course lying in bed. It is easier for me to relax that way, but that might also be why I’ve been falling asleep. I will have to try it sitting up.

I’ve just realized I’ve derailed my own thread :slight_smile: LOL This was supposed to be about the ThetaHealing™ modality.

1 Like

Lol, yeah I’m sorry, I kind of ran with it as well.

But yeah, if you have somewhere nice to lie down that is ideal. I use my living room plush rug and it is really relaxing. Or a couch works perfectly fine as well as an easy chair.

Bed is good, it’s just hard to stay awake for the longer sessions. The 30- 45 minute sessions are a better option for listening in bed, I’ve found.

About what course you are talking guys? Can you tell me it’s full name and is it course for doing meditations and going into tracnce or something more?

It is the Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing course by Gerald O’Donnell. There is a link in another thread that will take you to a torrent site to download it if you are interested.

1 Like

Ok thanks, there is a lot of discussion whether this remote techniques are working or not on the web.mi mean, regarding influencing.

i’ve done the Gerald courses RI and RV.

You learn to enter into deep theta to watch passively events in past, present, future or alternate realities.

When you go deeper, you enter deep delta state, where you can visualize and charge your desired outcome with light/energy.

It works very, very, very well, and I have fasted healing beyond natural scale for five people until then.

And honestly, it is not different from shamanic journeying or astral scrying or whatever : is it always the same system through differents philosophy :
You loose your critical mind and your contact with reality through trance, and then you can pick up into quantum field (or astral layer ?) of events.
You can also insert your own desired outcome in the quantum field while in trance.

It works.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:3427”]Hey All,

Anybody here have any experience with this healing modality? I’ve recently picked up the book by Vianna Stibal, and she uses the Theta state to connect with the Eternal (which she refers to as God, and the Creator-Of-All-That-Is) and perform healing, sometimes even instantaneous healing.

I’m not sure if she uses the Theta/Gamma sync or just deep Theta, but it is intriguing that the same state we use to evoke spirits is used to ‘heal through God.’ One thing that differs between our use of the state and hers though, is that she is adamant that the healer does nothing but act as ‘witness to the Creator,’ whereas we do the magick by tapping into our own Divinity.[/quote]

Nice ! Sweet thread, i have also been using Vianna Stibals book, its awesome, i agree that it can be hard to focus in deep theta , like drifting off at the wheel but in a crazier sense obviously…

Ive found two things personally that have helped me focus and “think” coherently while in theta

1. im a musician, so i practice playing my instrument while staying in theta, i dont know if it works with other stuff besides music, but it DOES translate directly to the ability to stay focused in theta

2. Deep Breathing training or BREATHWORK, my friend kept insisting i see this local “breathwork instructor” and do a one hour session, i fought it, finally caved and…WOW, DO BREATHWORK WITH A QUALIFIED INSTRUCTOR IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, you can try on your own but its not the same…you WILL hit the rapture state several times , every time, if your anything like me and every other human i know.

Its not necessarily the most comfortable experience in the world, even downright challenging, but WOW guys, f++++ing WOW.

Thanks for your posts , always food for thought.

1 Like