Theta-Gamma sync

Greetings.Nearly all occult practices require the above mentioned sync.I’ve heard a lot of the theta-gamma sync but I’m not sure how to achieve it(without using drugs,of course).I heard that it can’t be achieved in one meditation session and will take a long time,well I’m prepared and not willing to give up.Are there any good exercises for getting into that sync?

1 Like

Just relax and let Chaos flow in. Let go of control but hang on just enough to not fall asleep entirely. It’s not really a big deal.

1 Like

You see that button that says ‘Search’ under E.A.'s face.

Click it.

Lol, here’s one that ‘The Fool’ got me using when I was first mastering T/G sync, it really helps, it’s called Autogenic training:

[url=http://www.akor.cc/Autogenic.pdf]http://www.akor.cc/Autogenic.pdf[/url]

It will help you achieve a deep trance, try doing this exercise until things start to become blurry/dreamy, then you should be in the Sync. I used to do this exercise and then stare where the ceiling meets the wall, I always fell right into it.

8 Likes

Sit down and Relax.
Close your eyes and tap on the Eyeballs (it lowers pulse and blood pressure)
Look up were the wall and cealing meet.
Pull your focus back till the picture blurrs… and wait.
Thats how i get into the TGsync.

5 Likes

Getting into the sync if you over think it is quite hard if not impossible. You have to get your mind out of the way. I’d suggest you learn to control your thoughts through mind meditations. Also E.A has some good video’s on youtube that will help.

I was like you once and this can be very frustrating. You have to let go and get your mind out of the way and not over think it.

2 Likes

I use to overthink this and was more worried about staying in T/G sync than I was the ritual.Try to understand that the ritual or entities you’re calling won’t disappear if you drop out of the trance.
Once you’re fully in sync it doesn’t go away as easy as you might think.

As for getting into it here’s what I do:
Hold your breath and count 10 seconds in your head.(1 mississippi 2 mississippi etc.)
Feel all the tension in your body moving into your chest where the breath is stored and once you get to 10 release the breath and imagine the tension and stress draining out of your body with it.
Then simply focus on your breath only.
You’ll know when you’re there.A very small but intuitive shift will occur and you’ll simply know.
Like I said don’t over analyze this.Get it down pact,and you’ll be able to get into it quicker and quicker each time.
Once you get through this you’ll see why it’s necessary to master it because there’s SO much else to learn and do.
But that’s the fun part!

Good luck buddy!

4 Likes

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:6, topic:2343”]As for getting into it here’s what I do:
Hold your breath and count 10 seconds in your head.(1 mississippi 2 mississippi etc.)
Feel all the tension in your body moving into your chest where the breath is stored and once you get to 10 release the breath and imagine the tension and stress draining out of your body with it.
Then simply focus on your breath only.
You’ll know when you’re there.A very small but intuitive shift will occur and you’ll simply know.
Like I said don’t over analyze this.Get it down pact,and you’ll be able to get into it quicker and quicker each time.
Once you get through this you’ll see why it’s necessary to master it because there’s SO much else to learn and do.
But that’s the fun part![/quote]

Huh. The way you explained getting into TG made me feel like my way is a little off, namely because I can just shake it off.

That cloud meditation that EA posted to open the third eye? That’s what I use to get into TG. I perform it before each working, except for feeding energy to something or myself.

Anyone else have success with this meditation?

That meditation is what I used when I was just starting out only I visualized white light instead of a cloud.

And what I meant when I said “It doesn’t go away as easy as you might think” was that it’s hard to fall out of trance WITHOUT willing it to happen.
If I want to come out of TG sync I just clap my hands and like you said,shake it off.

Thanks for the clarification.

Heres what I do to get into the theta gamma sync
and it works very quickly after a little bit of practice.

Close your eyes and imagine you are looking at a blank screen.
Make this screen red for a few seconds.
Then make it orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and finally violet.
Hold violet in your mind and count down from 10.
You will now be in low Alpha.
Finally say to yourself "I’m at brain wave cycle 8,
I’m at brain wave cycle 7, I’m at brain wave cycle 6,
I’m at brain wave cycle 5"
You will now be in the Theta/Gamma sync

experiment with the last bit. you may need to go
down to level 4 or to level 4 and a half.

This method is not my own.
I first read about it in the brilliant book
"Power of The Witch by Laurie Cabot"
where it is called “the crystal countdown”

8 Likes

[quote=“Vergil, post:4, topic:2343”]Sit down and Relax.
Close your eyes and tap on the Eyeballs (it lowers pulse and blood pressure)
Look up were the wall and cealing meet.
Pull your focus back till the picture blurrs… and wait.
Thats how i get into the TGsync.[/quote]

Can I wear spectacles while performing this exercise and any other occult exercise like scrying?i hope I don’t sound like a idiot by asking this question,but I’ve had this doubt for quite some time.

I’ve done it using glasses before, but I felt more comfortable without them. Depends on just how nearsighted you are, if you are at all.

[quote=“iWitch, post:10, topic:2343”]Heres what I do to get into the theta gamma sync
and it works very quickly after a little bit of practice.

Close your eyes and imagine you are looking at a blank screen.
Make this screen red for a few seconds.
Then make it orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and finally violet.
Hold violet in your mind and count down from 10.
You will now be in low Alpha.
Finally say to yourself “I’m at brain wave cycle 8,
I’m at brain wave cycle 7, I’m at brain wave cycle 6,
I’m at brain wave cycle 5”
You will now be in the Theta/Gamma sync

experiment with the last bit. you may need to go
down to level 4 or to level 4 and a half.

This method is not my own.
I first read about it in the brilliant book
“Power of The Witch by Laurie Cabot”
where it is called “the crystal countdown”[/quote]
Thanks everyone for all the methods to achieve the t/g sync,really appreciate it.I’ve been chanting the enn of a specific entity with beads during meditation,halfway through the chanting I feel like I’m going to fall asleep and my body droops occasionally.The feeling is pretty hard to describe,except that it kind of borders on alertness.Is this the T/G sync or just a sign from my body indicating I need rest?Thank you

For me, TG is like my body is readying itself to break the world. I’m not alert, I’m everything- I see myself from all perspectives and all perspectives from myself.

That is what I call TG sync. I am everything and everything is me.

1 Like

I just stare at the “air” of a place while focusing on my breathing. When everything start to melt (like if you were on acid) you’re in TGS.

You’ll posibly see and feel things like:

-“Static rain” in the air.

-Orbs (white or color)

-Pressure in your forehead (or a nice flow of “air” or “energy”)

-Energy moving around in your body (sometimes it feels like if were your blood moving inside your body).

-Shadows moving around.

Doing sigil magick will get you to recognize the “visual” aspects of it, while doing candle magick will help you with the less visual feelings of it, or at least that was my case.

You will also get the feeling -slightly in the beigning- that you’re “beyond reality”, like if you were to close your eyes you will not expect to see reality again when you opened. Like… *open eyes “what the…?! oh righ, I’m alive…”

It was difficult for me at first, not enter into it, but to recognize it and go deeper but practice will put things in the propper place for you.

4 Likes

I’m new and just tried your method. Wow! I was in my bed and I did it and I felt asleep right away after lol

1 Like

I vouch for it as well. I just tried it like an hour ago and I damn well nearly fell asleep on myself. I may have to use this technique going forward

3 Likes

What technique did you use ?

“Binaural” is an app available for free that provides specific frequencies to help achieve theta and then the gamma sync. I have used it with good success. You can find it on apple app store.

2 Likes

İ wonder if i am the only one listening vacuum cleaner sound to get into theta , that works for me