Theta Gamma Sync possible resource

Recently started practicing the TGS and was going back and forth with slow progress. It seems very easy to do when one is an adept at it, but seems very hard to describe and convey the method.

But anyways, I saw these two images below and when I squinted to see the writing in them, I started to see the static rain and felt myself slightly entranced and weightless.

I was wondering if staring at these will help people learn how to enter the TGS easier.

Hi all,

I am relatively a beginner in the discipline of magical learning. I am facing many obstacles currently. But the foremost difficulty I face is to go from TGs to rapture or crossroads state. Please suggest how to overcome this.

Regards,
Himanshu

It says: “no sex causes bad eyes”.
After reading it, i sincerely wondered whether you were being serious with your questions, or pulling our leg.

And the other says: “Chinese food festival”. So what gives, man?

I went into trance when I stared at that for a while, thought it might help people get into the TGS. When I try go into the TGS I can read what the optical illusions say so I thought teaching people to use these would help them know how to focus their eyes.

Himanshu, I replied to your PM already, for everyone else this newsletter covers it and might be worth a read: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-irreplaceable-value-of-ecstasy-in-evocation.html

I’m self-taught from way back and this systematises that stuff and makes it simpler.

And yeah, I did wonder about the “No sex” thing myself lol!!

Himanshu, I replied to your PM already, for everyone else this newsletter covers it and might be worth a read: http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-irreplaceable-value-of-ecstasy-in-evocation.html

I’m self-taught from way back and this systematises that stuff and makes it simpler.

And yeah, I did wonder about the “No sex” thing myself lol!![/quote]

Eva what sounds, feelings, colors, and temperature would you say you feel before you leave the theta state and enter into the rapture state I have always been very sympathetic so if I know those states I may be able to empathize them and use that as a shortcut to get there I know invocation comes to me with such ease I can totally become one with a spirit but evocation is a challenge for me. The most I can see is a three dimensional face appear and then slowly move towards me and then it fades away. Also incense smoke seems to be an obstacle for me it distracts me I do better just looking into darkness for some reason.

I don’t know, sorry - I’m self-taught from way back, and don’t use that exact methodology, so whatever I do works for me but I’m not sure if it’s the same things as TGS or “the rapture state” as EA describes them.

Someone on here who’s learned using those exact methods would be a better guide for you, I’ve developed my own methods for doing this stuff that don’t automatically evoke any sounds, feelings, colours etc., except maybe a slight increase in contrast between dark and light in the room, which may be down to nothing more significant than my pupils dilating.