Theta gamma sync for evocation

Is it hard to get into Theta Gamma Sync? Are there other ways besides meditation?

subjective synthesis. do what EA says to do and stare into the pentagram for a few minutes at a time for about a week or so. once it begins to flash and move you will know you’ve done it for sure.

Have you tried looking at the spot where ceiling and wall meet? If you bring your vision slightly in from that spot, you may see the “static rain”, which is a sign you are in TGS.

It’s not hard at all, in fact people do it everyday without know it,daydreaming,going to sleep and waking up,getting drunk and high,music and dancing,sex, it’s natural, when you start getting into it and recognize it. you will see it’s the most natural thing in the world to do. Now if you feel you may have trouble just sitting down and meditating, use a mantra or use the incantation “Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza” you can go to youtube and hear E.A. said it,(i did, was the only way i’d very know how to say all that) or just say the name “AZAZEL” over and over, that will get you into theta gamma faster than anything i have tried.

1 Like

Charles, this video will teach you the correct way to pronounce those chants you mentioned and the correct order of the words, and teach you how to memorize them quickly.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdyDkzGCYNc]- YouTube

1 Like

Yep, that’s the one. Thank you RavensAscent for posting it, as some of you may have guessed by now a lot of that is new to me. summoning a 10000 year old demon, no problem, post a link to a website…well shit,where’s a 10 year old boy to show me how.

1 Like

Ask him why he’s hissing

nathanmacx, please check your Messages tab at the top of the page - thanks. :slight_smile:

I think if you’re new to this, you should NOT just listen to any old voices that can make themselves heard, especially if they don’t make any effort to be clearly audible - that’s like walking down the street and letting any random person flag you down and maybe work their way into your life.

There are lowlifes everywhere, including the astral. IMO you should learn a proper magickal technique from A - Z, commit to it for the duration, and then learn to summon the spirits YOU wish to speak to into your life, not just opening your mind to the words and influence of anything which happens to come along.

You are not their bitch! :slight_smile:

Well i see static in the air whole time 24h a day even when i close my eyes i can see colored lights, but when i totaly go to theta gama(when all that is incresed) i jump in rapture, where is an great emptyness and only your focus, than whole new world come to you and you see spirits very clear.Just forget about everything and than you fall into the rapture where one secound can last thousand years.

It was difficult to start, but once I got the hang of it, entering the Theta-Gamma Sync becomes second nature. It takes me, maybe half a minute of changing my consciousness and I’m there.

1 Like