Theta/Gama sync and static rain problem

Hey there fellow magicians!I already know thtat there are numerous posts here in the BALG forum about TGS and the static rain but i cannot find a definitive answer.

I have practiced for a while through the mastering Divination-
Omniscience program the theta-gamma sync and i get the results of
the trance state specifically i get to yhe state that sometimes my eyes forcefully close by themselves and i feel like iam floating until that part
iam ok.

Now about the static rain , I do not see it i just cant no matter how much times ive tried even after my meditation exerises i fail.The only
time that i can see the static rain and only if i point-focus my eyesight
at the atmosphere outside or when i look outside my window i see
the static but with the angle exercise that E.A is giving i get zero
results.

Iam practicing it for over 1 month and no static rain at all. Iam geting
to the TGS and the only thing that i see is energy waves and energy
patterns and the feeling that the room as well my body thats shifting
from this world i feel sometimes energies and when i was first
practicing it i fell asleep for about 10 mins and i saw some weird
dream.

I was actually in a realm and when i passed a gate in a black mountain there was 1 male demon with goat legs and horns and one female demon of the same characteristics and ahead of me at the most high place inside the mountain was a demon god trapped with chains there and he had only one eye well it looked like a sea creature derived from H.P.Lovecrafts monsters.

When he looked at me he got angry and said:"Go away boy!You re too weak to face me!"and then he broke of the chains and the rock and he had also some parts that looked like tentacles and he hit me.Then something like black hands went off of my back and grabbed the walls because the God roared and great wind blowed at me forcing me to leave the inside chamber i holded off for a while and then i was blown outside the chamber,then i woke up.

Well iam sorry about my rumbling but if anyone had similar experiances or any piece of advice about the static for me please post some answers :slight_smile:

Best regards, Alex :3

The static rain isn’t necessary. It might be common for most people, but everyone is different. If you are in the theta/gamma sync, and you don’t see static rain, don’t worry about it. Maybe you are one of those who doesn’t. When I open sigils, I don’t get the lines flashing like a lot of people. I get a magnetic pull that draws my attention into the sigil to the point of it being difficult to pull away.

1 Like

Thank you that comment helped alot my friend!

I always see the Static rain, what exclatly is?

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:3456”]I have practiced for a while through the mastering Divination-Omniscience program the theta-gamma sync and i get the results of the trance state specifically i get to yhe state that sometimes my eyes forcefully close by themselves and i feel like iam floating until that part
iam ok.

Now about the static rain , I do not see it i just cant no matter how much times ive tried even after my meditation exerises i fail.The only
results.[/quote]

don’t worry about the static rain. the point isn’t to get the rain, the point is to do trance ratification to prove to yourself that you are going into trance.

if you close your eyes and feel a free flow of energy in and around you, then you are in light trance. as long as you have the tgs you can continue to go into the rapture.

these are the five ways of knowing that you are deep enough in the rapture to go to the crossroads.

: if you get spontaneous visions or sounds or feel a change around you, you are deep in the rapture.

: if your arms, legs, or body begins to move automatically in any way, or if you get some form of stiffness in your body that you were unaware of until you tried to move and realized you had trouble moving, you are deep in the rapture.

: if your sense of time change to where hours feel like minutes or vice versa, you are deep in the rapture.

: if you begin to forget what is going on around you all of a sudden and have to stop and think about what you are doing from time to time, you are deep in the rapture.

: finally, if your mind wanders and you see yourself or somebody else from another perspective, you are either remote-viewing or astral/mental projecting and are deep in the rapture.

let those signs let you know that you are transitioning to deeper states and making progress in transforming your consciousness.

you’re doing a good job. keep working at it

2 Likes

[quote=“the fool, post:5, topic:3456”][quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:3456”]I have practiced for a while through the mastering Divination-Omniscience program the theta-gamma sync and i get the results of the trance state specifically i get to yhe state that sometimes my eyes forcefully close by themselves and i feel like iam floating until that part
iam ok.

results.[/quote]

don’t worry about the static rain. the point isn’t to get the rain, the point is to do trance ratification to prove to yourself that you are going into trance.

if you close your eyes and feel a free flow of energy in and around you, then you are in light trance. as long as you have the tgs you can continue to go into the rapture.

these are the five ways of knowing that you are deep enough in the rapture to go to the crossroads.

: if you get spontaneous visions or sounds or feel a change around you, you are deep in the rapture.

: if your arms, legs, or body begins to move automatically in any way, or if you get some form of stiffness in your body that you were unaware of until you tried to move and realized you had trouble moving, you are deep in the rapture.

: if your sense of time change to where hours feel like minutes or vice versa, you are deep in the rapture.

: if you begin to forget what is going on around you all of a sudden and have to stop and think about what you are doing from time to time, you are deep in the rapture.

: finally, if your mind wanders and you see yourself or somebody else from another perspective, you are either remote-viewing or astral/mental projecting and are deep in the rapture.

let those signs let you know that you are transitioning to deeper states and making progress in transforming your consciousness.

you’re doing a good job. keep working at it[/quote]
Thank you my friend you have cleared many questions for me! :smiley:
I have already experienced all these feelings while at tgs but the thins is that all of these feelings that I get is while iam aware of my suroundings well sometimes the room shifts i get my vision blur and while iam trying to see my room the room continues to swirl.

Until now i dont hear sounds or see any visions but i have experiened deep sleep to the point that I was drooling while i had a vison in my dream i think.

Still it seems to me that I cannot feel the rapture state as described in mastering divination program or the mastering evocation.Tell me please
is there any chance that Iam actually to the rapture state but iam not aware of it?

If so could you explain to me what iam possibly doing wrong?
Sorry for my babbling and i appreciate your answer

Best regards, Alex

have you ever had them points in time where you stare off into space so focused on someyhing, but not focused at all? then everything around that object turns black and the only thing you see is tunnel vision with that object, almost immediately after i see static rain everywhere. also, idk if it is related, but recently w/o even being in TGS conciously, i see little balls of light flying around in the air. can anyone tell me what this is?

Titan you can probably experience the static i believe that you can connect to tgs regardless the conditions of your environment maybe its a result of your tgs practice

be that as it may, its kinda cool haha i had an experience recently with King Paimon. i was scrying in my bathroom mirror, there was little to no light, but i entered the TGS and everything went black while i was looking in the mirror it seemed if my face was Paimons face. i could definitely sense a darkness. a little off topic, but it was still a success in entering the state!

Do not worry for the topic for we the practitioners of the Arts must share any info that will help others in their journey,thats what I believe thank you for sharing your experience with me and everyone else here :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:6, topic:3456”]Thank you my friend you have cleared many questions for me! :smiley:

I have already experienced all these feelings while at tgs[/quote]

all of those things are BEYOND tgs. that is all rapture territory. you are so worried about how to start the journey that you don’t realize you’ve already arrived.

swirling in the room means you are IN the crossroads or headed there! all you have to do when that happens is demand that the spirit show up before you and it will appear.

push through the sleep and GET ON WITH CONJURING YOUR SPIRIT SO IT CAN DO YOUR WILL.

there are two types of crossroads: the sleeping crossroads, and ‘sleeping while awake’ crossroads. sleeping crossroads is known as NREM/REM sleep. sleeping while awake crossroads is known as somnambulism (the esdaile state), or SWS (slow wave sleep) and is done consciously. the SWA crossroads is the point where you fall asleep and your spirit and mind begin to astrally/mentally separate from your physical body. you do that every night when you fall asleep.

to switch from NREM/REM to SWS, instead of falling asleep you mentally work through the tiredness and demand that the spirit come to you. you have to continue the act of conjuring AS you fall asleep and not let the sleep distract you. at that point your double rises up out of you and meets the spirit on a plane that looks similar to reality but is actually an astral copy of reality. when you are there you see the spirit plainly and also observe yourself the way you would when you are awake you have evoked the spirit.

you are letting the technical terms confuse you and misunderstanding both the orders of trance and the signals that you have attained them. know the levels of trance and pay attention to the signs that tell you you have reached them. they give you more confidence that you are doign this work properly.

technically, if you want to practice evocation, you can do it every single night by just observing and paying attention to your state as you fall asleep, or you can conjure a spirit to you as you fall asleep at night. and you continue to conjure until you see your spirit, fall asleep, or until morning comes.

you are deep into the crossroads and still worried about rapture and tgs? do you realize that 90% of the time, you are already BEYOND the state you are aiming for? it’s your DOUBT that is holding you back.

the only thing i see stopping you at this point is lack of self-belief.

you’re doing a lot better than you think you are. keep up the great work

1 Like

Thankyou for the info and the clearence!!! That helped allot but I want to ask one last thing if Iam not getting annoying. You see Ive tried to conjure a spirit but the spirit does not come neither i feel its energy and when iam in the rapture state i do not see anything absolutely anything only blackness and the shifting phases of my suroundings.

Ive tried already the incantation Alash tad Alash tal Ashtu but nothing.Now I ll try to command the spirit as you said and ill report back thus far I know that i can channel you see the spirits are talking to me telepatheticaly and I ve tried the questions exercise that E.A gives and I had a voice instructing me and speak to me. The problem is that i cannot make a connection to it i cannot feel it at the rapture/crossroads state although when i evoke the spirits communicate with me telepatheticaly.

Iam sorry again for the rumbling but if you can clear this ill be verry happy!
Thanks again!
Best regards, Alexander

you have to TELL it to appear before you.

some of the grimoires will describe what the spirit looks like. use that description to structure it to you.

for instance, goetia says that bael appears as a cat, a toad, or a man, or sometimes all three. so to structure, when you have the theta/gamma sync, you say

alash tad alash talashtu. i see a cat. come, bael. (repeat)
alash tad alash talashtu. i see a toad. come, bael. (repeat)
alash tad alash talashtu. i see a man. come, bael. (repeat)
alash tad alash talashtu. i see bael. come bael. (repeat)

and you gaze into a point midair, NOT on the ground or on a wall but in MIDAIR and repeat those three lines until you see colors and an outline. you are forming a hologram of the spirit like on star wars or the ‘beam me up scotty’ room from star trek.

continue past the tiredness and eyes closing to repeat those lines until you see bael or whatever other spirit you are conjuring. it takes time and the vision comes slowly at first but persist and ignore the tiredness that happens when you concentrate through the transformation of consciousness and you will surely see the spirit.

2 Likes

Thanks Ill try it and report back thanks for all the info again I appreciate that ^^

I got a much better understanding of what that was! for years I thought I was seeing things or just too high but thanks for clearing it up foe me.