Thermal printer for sigils, notes, etc

I saw an ad for one of these the other day and it was showing students using these to take notes, etc. So I found one for super cheap online. A thermal printer and 5 extra rolls of sticker paper ended up being around $35 USD.

It connects to your phone via Bluetooth. You can print anything in black or white. You can write out notes or lists and print them out. No ink cartridge since it’s thermal.

I wanted to print out Lilith’s sigil to put inside the box of oracle cards I have dedicated to her, and the drawing of Vassago to go inside the tarot deck I dedicated to him. I can also print out mini pictures or notes to put in my grimoire.

For someone who is a very visual person, this is going to be a very useful tool.

5 Likes

That looks really handy actually. Might look into getting one too

2 Likes

I got one off of Temu for $15 and love it. I use it for my herbalism notes to put stickers of the plants and plant parts in you. I definitely recommend this :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome recommendation! Thanks!! I just ordered this cutie ^^

2 Likes

Wow, that one looks adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s super cute. Mines just a little white box.

Oh I do want to know from personal experience make sure to have the sticker paper. I tried going the regular paper and tape it in place but where ever the tape touched it faded it.

2 Likes

You can always make a sticker to put on the white box…

It was the cheapest I could find without having to deal with international shipping. 46,= euro’s including 14 rolls of sticker paper and normal paper. But honestly I would’ve bought it anyway. Can’t wait to have the anime-cat-cutie help me print out labels for stuff like demonic sigils and baneful elixirs.
I’m probably going to name it as well ^^

1 Like

Cutie in action ^^
White on black does not come out perfect, but good enough. I do still have to play around with the settings as well.

1 Like

I think I want to get one with a face now too!

1 Like

I’ve named it Mayu (like the character in Nekogami Yaoyorozu)

1 Like

I love that! I think I saw one in pink. So I will definitely be doing that one soon.