There is a huge reason that the most powerful magicians are hiding... (JOURNAL 1)

November 7, 2020. My fictitious name is Makkos and I have been a longtime lurker on this forum. Today I am going to be talking about why the most powerful magicians are in hiding and keeping the most powerful occult knowledge to themselves, or at least they are attempting this.

I have been a practicing magician for roughly a year. I am still very much a beginner understand that I will never be a “master” at any form of magick. This is quite impossible. There is always much to learn. And yet the power that has come through extensive practice and studying is small compared to the power that is yet to come for me. I am trying to explain that I am very powerful yet I am only just beginning. I look forward to seeing what is next in this path.

I started my journey with the Goetia. I followed the book to a T and summoned Belial. I can still remember how hard it was to summon him. I remember how wordy the ritual was and I remember going into the ritual thinking that nothing was going to happen. By now I have worked with many demons and can only hope to finally reach the demonic plane one day. Until that day, however, I have much to do.

Now this next piece of inspiration should serve as a reminder that YOU too possess this innate magickal ability that comes with each and every person. To keep things short, I will say that stumbled upon an absolutely insane business deal. I now own 50% of a corporation with a very famous man and will be working with some very famous people. I will not be saying what industry this business is in for privacy concerns. This opportunity presented itself in such a manner that to this day I am in shock and disbelief. I did indeed perform rituals for this exact purpose, but I never truly expected the results to come about in this particular manner. I am stunned. And yet all thanks goes to Belial, Bune, Lucifer, Halphas, and a host of other demons that exposed me to some much needed spiritual growth. I have learned if you are willing to work your ass off and expose your talents to the world that you will be rewarded appropriately especially with the help of magick. Below is the kind of road that I took to get to where I am now.

March 2020:
-------> Summoned Belial. He required 5 lacerations to prove my dedication before he would teach me anything.
-----------------> Destroyed my life before my eyes. Took away my car and friends and showed me the parts within myself that were blocking my abilities and my ascension.
------------------------> During this time I was studying the occult heavily while trying to rid myself of these negative qualities.
------------------------------> Cursed my ex-girlfriend with a simple candle spell. I did not let the candle burn the whole way. Results were almost immediate. She went through betrayal, drug use, and rape. At this point I started to get scared. I couldn’t believe this much power was inside of me. I began to get scared. Belial tells me that this is what I asked for and I should have thought of the consequences beforehand. I don’t regret it.

May 2020:
-------> Made a pact with Belial to solidify our relationship and gain more knowledge. He was content with my progress so far but there was much more work to do.
-----------------> Started working with Bune. $1,200 showed up in my house. Unbelievable. Spent the money like an ass. Realized I needed to be working for stability and wealth instead of small amounts of money. I used my talents and created a jerry-rigged business.

June 2020:
-------> Asked Bune to bless my business and she did. I did not make a single dollar but people were downloading my products very often.
-----------------> Made a pact with Halphas to increase my business and find good connections. I believe that Halphas played the major part in landing me my current business situation, but the results came much later.
-----------------------> I had some competitors in my field albeit incompetent ones. They are disgusting, selfish, and evil human beings. I summoned Malphas to make sure one of them quits and gives up. I later come to find out that he was arrested for robbing and shooting later that month. Success.
------------------------------> I was set up by my ex girlfriend and assaulted by two women. I could not take this to heart but deemed them worthy of destruction. I summoned Gaap and asked that these two women be made to attack and hate each other. I will say these women are no longer friends.
------------------------------------>I was still studying the occult. I began questioning why the rest of the human race was not using this power. I could not find the answer.

July 2020-August 2020:
-------> I began working with Bael to hide myself. This pact is still ongoing and I’m not sure if I will ever be able to break it considering the circumstances. You might say this pact was made out of paranoia. I cannot contest that.
-----------------> I summon Belial and Bune and request they help me secure a job making $100,000 a year. They agree, but Belial questions me. “Why so low? Do you not have the talents and determination to make as much as you want? You limit yourself. No. You are going to have much more than this.” I didn’t believe it. Not one bit. There was no way that I deserved to be wealthy. I wasn’t shit. Or so I thought. I am surprised at the results because of how much I didn’t believe in these two rituals. It was bad, but yet I persisted in changing my mindset and forcing myself to believe it.
-----------------------> I consider this period of time to be the worst growing pains for my ascension. My business was essentially a failure, and I made little to no growth in other endeavors. Depression was creeping in on me. The stagnation was at an all time high, and yet the demons kept saying one thing only: “Trust.” I am beginning to wonder now while writing this if this was one of the last tests for my ascension. I am going to say yes. Trusting my intuition and the magick was one of the hardest things I’ve had to learn. I am a very logical man by nature and thus this only raised my suspicions of inadequacy.
-----------------------------------> I end up breaking every pact I have. I am lost. And yet the demons still say: "TRUST".

September 2020:
-------> In a twisted turn of events I am now homeless for a period of 9 days. I am forced to sell my website for a very low amount of money. My skin begins to destroy itself. It turns out later that I was infested with scabies. I get a job at McDonald’s that lasts a day. I feel as if this is either a test or a punishment by my subconscious mind for daring to question my own power. This is what you wanted, isn’t it Makkos? I am now focused on survival. Business endeavors left my mind.
-----------------> I had no hope left. None. And yet this tiny piece of my subconscious kept urging me to stay positive and BELIEVE. Goddamnit, Makkos, why couldn’t you just believe? It’s almost here… You are about to be rewarded… But you don’t believe! What a shame… There is much work to be done, but you have strained yourself already. Take this reward and remember to BELIEVE. I am soon contacted by this famous man and the business talks ensue. I am also back in a house and living well once again with the help of one of Azazel’s demons. Things are starting to look up from here… I am paid a hefty deposit from this man to begin my work. I simply can’t believe it, but at the same time I have to because it’s right in front of my eyes… What the f**k is going on?

October 2020:
-------> The business agreement is now solidified through a lawyer. I own 50% of this corporation and will be managing the finances and technology. I am still working on my part of this company, and building an authentic connection with my partner.
-----------------> My skin is absolutely destroyed from the scabies. I scratched it raw and the pain is affecting my mental health. I summon Marbas to heal this disease, and within two weeks and multiple doctors and medicines my skin is now normal again. Sweet relief. Thank you, Marbas, and thank you, science.
-----------------------> I begin studying the occult in depth once more. I am reading book after book and performing rituals daily. I am beginning to stagnate once again, and must find a way to keep growing. I decide to work with some geniuses for protection and some money. The rituals are a success but I have a large distaste for these entities. I am drawn to demonic energy and believe I will stick with demons for a while. I wish to reach the demonic plane.

November 2020:
-------> I am still building my side of things and we are waiting for our lawyer to finish his tasks. We are expecting to launch next month or January. Things are very exciting. I am humbled by this opportunity and will continue to work my ass off.
-----------------> Results of my rituals are manifesting almost instantaneously. I am vibrating at an intense level and can now pick up vibrations from every object. My intuition is at the highest is at a peak. I can predict events at a 90% rate. I am able to heal people and animals on the spot and without ritual. I cannot be around 95% of people for more than five minutes. There is something off about most people. I am extremely lonely, and yet I have all the power to change this. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I will hang out with people, but I always seem to regret it after the fact. I have a big feeling in my gut that I will be alone for most of my journey here on Earth. I don’t mind.

I came to a conclusion of why the most powerful magicians are hiding. This is of course my opinion and it’s up for debate. I believe that most people would use this power for pure destruction; destruction of themselves and of others. I believe that the most powerful magicians understand this and thus are hiding both themselves and the secrets as best they can. This opinion goes against what is said in Enochian magick. And that’s okay. If you take a look at our world you can see through the hidden messages that only a select few control this Earth. They are the most powerful dark magicians. This is another reason why other magicians are hiding. They fight for the light and yet if they reveal themselves they undoubtedly will be killed mercilessly. Maybe some of them don’t fight for the light but know the top dogs could destroy them swiftly and successfully. Maybe some of them are selfish and realize that if everybody used this power there would be much competition. This is a selfish yet smart decision depending on how you view things. I also believe that if the commonfolk used this power they would drive themselves to suicide or insanity. Many a nights I have questioned if any of this is real and if I should seek mental health evaluation. I suppose that is only a part of this journey and I may never truly know the answer. But I trust. I believe.

There is spiritual war taking place rather soon. Again, this is my opinion. I believe that it’s going to be a bloody war, but that unconditional love and light will prevail. These monsters have long controlled and destroyed this place, and I believe their time is coming swiftly. I hope to play a major part in this war and will sacrifice everything for unconditional love.

I must say that my opinion is interesting given the fact that “good” and “evil” don’t really exist. There are only subtle shades of gray. But love and hatred exist. Unity and division run rampant over the planet. I firmly believe that the meaning of life is unconditional love and that once humanity realizes this we will begin our ascension to the fifth dimension. I don’t believe the world is getting worse. I believe that it’s rapidly spiraling towards the higher purpose of humanity and unconditional love. I do not know what this entails. I don’t have all the answers. Yet somehow I know.

I hope that this journal helps some of you or provides entertainment for you. At this point I wish you luck and success in your personal endeavors and ascension. If you have any questions about ritual or magick please contact me. I love to help those willing to listen and learn much like myself.

I am currently looking for a mentor that can teach me what they know. I believe I am stagnating and wish to find someone with more power than myself that will take me under his or her wing. I wish to learn. I am a beginner seeking as much wisdom as possible. Please, if you have anything to offer me I will try to offer you whatever I can. Do not hesitate to contact me.

24 Likes

It’s interesting to see how my life would be destroyed as I think I have nothing to lose.

3 Likes

There is always something to lose and something to be gained. Even if it’s simply the past version of yourself and what you’ve come to know.

4 Likes

Hail Belial, I am excited for your success

2 Likes

Hail King Belial! One of the mightiest demons I’ve ever come to know.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with us, a very interesting read indeed. I wish someday all of us experience such a successful outcome with our work with divine forces.

2 Likes

Sadly, all this is in vain. Nothing lasts forever. Money is stolen, it becomes worthless, it’s lost. Sometimes, things don’t even last at all. Money which comes as fast, is often as fast gone again.

Money that shows unexpectedly up? Honestly, nothing special. A lot of entities will make this happen. But not all that is given to you this way, is good for you in the short or long run.

There are other things, which truely matter and truely make a difference. But money, imho, is not one of them at all. You’re gonna live your life and no matter how long or how, this is only for a very short time on earth. Is it really that important, if one is for some years rich or poor?

If love and hate exists, than, how does this not lead to good or evil, if latter doesn’t exist? If good and evil does not really exist, then, what would it matter if you choose to love or to hate? Would it matter at all?

1 Like

Why should I want to live my life poor if I could live my life wealthy? I wish to live a life rich in money and spirit. Why can’t I have both? I do not want to spend the rest of my life poor and concerned about where my next meal is going to come from or where I will stay. I deserve the best of life.

Your second set of questions is what I am also struggling with right now. We simply cannot have love without hate and vice versa. They are two opposites yet one in the same. I cannot answer your questions. I have faced the same problem and I don’t know if it matters. And yet I do. Do you see what I mean? It is the human paradox. If I am choosing love then I must be choosing hate for one cannot exist without the other. You are very intellectual and I love it. Gets my brain going and makes me question things even further. Perfect for ascension.

3 Likes

Allow me to answer these questions as I would answer them for myself. Because, I don’t want it to come across as advice or something that another must do or follow - everyone’s making their own choices and I respect them. So, here is what I would write/how I would have written it for and to myself:

I wish to live a life rich in money. Sure, as many do. I agree, why should I live poor. Do I deserve to have the best of life though? Well, what did I do so far, to deserve it? Or rather, to deserve it more than anyone else. who wishes the same? Why, should I have a better life, than those people who may have a much worse life than mine and may live even much poorer than I do already?

And, can I actually live rich in spirit, if I live rich on wealth? If I’m or become rich, will I focus even on becoming more rich in my spirit? Probobly not, because, then there will be so many things distracting me from doing exactly that, as I’ve been seeing myself. As I have been through times, where I have been counting if I get enough cents together, to buy something for food and also years, where I can have all I want. And what did I learn, from having all I want? Well, actually, that I don’t need as hmany things and as much money, like I were always thinking I do. And I learned also, that I cannot become richer in spirit, if I don’t know how it is to be poor, to struggle, to be in pain, to worry where the next meal is going to come from. These, when combined with the spirit, teaches the spirit things, that riches can never teach, rather, will block the opportunity to ever learn those things.

Without empathy for others, my own spirit would been still poorer than it is today. Because, empathy, in turn, helps me understand humans, understand humanity, understand the spiritual world, understand my own spirit, why we struggle and which things are in vain, things that deceive us to believe that’s what we need, when actually, in spirit, we are hunwgering and thirsting for something else.

Why I mention empathy? Well, because, learning to have empathy with those less wealthier or lucky in life, has been teaching me so much more in spirit than anything else, especially lots more than money could ever have done - but only thanks to the previous struggles and only after combining it with my spirit. Actually, money and wealth never teached me anything in that matter, nor bought me anything, not even in knowledge (because it doesn’t need money for knowledge) which would have enriched my spirit. The only thing it did, to remember every day, how I have been more lucky in recent years and have had more than many others, and to be thankful for it, and rather start asking that things are given to those who don’t have the most basic things, while I have somewhere to live, something to eat, something to dress and a lot more, but others won’t have even that.

I understand, that a lot of people in this world have become these days unbelievable thirty and hungry in spirit and become every day increasingly even more thirsty and hungry in spirit, and what is worse, they don’t even understand, that this is the case, while they are searching for what they are missing most time elsewhere, and that this is the very reason their lifes feel so miserable and nothing leads to true happiness, or more importantly, that ones spirit becomes calm and worryless.

I could write so much more … but I fear, I’m going somewhat off-topic…

This is one point, where I personally seem to disagree with most others.

To know, that life is valuable, you don’t have to kill someone or something or even yourself first. You know that life is valuable.

Equally, to love, you don’t have to hate first or to learn to hate.

Love is not the result of hate. Neither is hate the opposite of love. The opposite of love is indifference. If I don’t love something or someone, than it doesn’t mean, that I hate it. Rather, it means, I have no interest in it or I don’t care for it or them.

Where there is no love, there is not necessarily hate, but there is always indifference.
Hate, is a completely different thing.

So, actually, that’s why I disagree, because love can very well exist without hate. We can have love, without having hate.

I find it ironic that Belial insisted I come out of the closet. Or rather, he said, if you do X, then you will have to come out, I’m like okay, sounds fun.

I’m an empath anyway, so I don’t need poverty to be more empathetic. I have a hard time not putting myself in other peoples shoes no matter how awful they are. Sometimes I feel like my empathy is what makes me a bad person.

5 Likes

Okay…
If i tell you I saw your name in my dream last night, and now i just saw a member in balg exists with that name…
While im struggling for months to find out how can I create my own path according to my potential. Blockages and issues everywhere…
And i was wondering is your story related to my life…? Should I work with Belial too…
But from the other side, i can’t hear and communicate properly yet with the spirits…
Im sorry for my rambling, im so amazed by your words , by whole you.
Thank you for posting this :pray::pray:

1 Like

Ok:

This concerns me. You’re talking about unconditional love and light, but cannot be around the people you’re supposed to love.
Maybe you can explain a little bit more.

And what exactly is that? Nobody has unconditional love, not even Jesus. Remember when he raged in the temple?

And I also wonder what makes you think the meaning of life is unconditional love. Does any living being practice that?

What concerns me most is that your story includes a few extremes you are trying to justify.

You are a beginner - and you can heal people at the spot.

You think unconditional love is the meaning of life - yet you cannot be around people because they feel off.

You think the one who fight for the light are hiding and the ones who control the earth are dark - Why are they hiding, too then?

You say good and evil don’t really exist - but you equal light with good and dark with evil.

10 Likes

Most skillful practitioners of any art don’t hide. They are not in it to brag or for fame. They got that far cuz they let go of ego or superficial reasons of power/fame/guru. They are out in the open doing their thing solo in low key manner. That’s why their magick works. They don’t go disclosing their magick so it can be undone by others. Unless they have purpose to train practitoners to pass on to new generation, they are low key. Most people won’t understand or accept that they do magick so they keep to themselves. they are not hiding on purpose.

1 Like

Now I have a few questions for you as well… You say you have the ability to heal people and or animals on the spot easily, and also manifest money out of no where and many other extraordinary things as well… But you need a mentor to teach you about magick. That go’s against what you claim because if you have all of these abilities you would need no mentor because you already have the knowledge to do these things. Now I’m not saying what you say is not true but you’re contradicting what you claim to be able to do… A mentor would only hold you back on your spiritual growth because yours is so much faster and easier to be had with sheer force of will. You’ve only been working with magick for a year and you want to mentor others as well… If you’ve only been working with magick for a year you’ve haven’t even got your feet wet because there is so many different aspects of magick that it takes a lifetime to understand their very fabric to get a grasp of there inner most workings to better ones life and even then you realize you’ve barely scratched the surface of these ideas of a great many other magicians that have come before you and have made great leaps and bounds in their own personal gnosis to be able to speak with some type of authority on the subject… Others have touched on the love , hate ideas that you’ve posted about that I won’t broach the subject further. I’ve been a practitioner of magick for most of my life and yet I still have just a small bit of infinite knowledge that is out there to be learned and shared. Now I hope and wish you well in all your endeavors in your journey and in life but just remember this;of all things when it comes to magick you never truly know and or understand all there is because magick is like the oceans , many different currents, riptides and just a vast amount of space that can never be fully grasped at least not in ones own lifetime. I wish you well my friend…

3 Likes

I am going to respectfully disagree with that: what OP describes are what are called “siddhis” aka supernatural, even godlike, magickal abilities.

These are found along the Right-Hand Path, when seeking merger with one’s own image of the All, and aspirants are told to shun them, as they get in the way.

A person can literally be healing the sick and finding lost items by clairvoyance, manifesting left, right, and centre, and seeing the future like it was on TV, and STILL be told to cease, and return to their studies.

This is only unbelievable if you’ve not walked that path, but I have (and posted about it) and I can also affirm that the siddhis in themselves can destroy people IF they’re just left to run wild. I suspect the extreme lows in the OP’s recent past were caused by the same energy that caused these abilities, and I say that because something like that kinda happened to me, years ago.

Magick is not a steady slow progression through enough reputable masters until finally, at the pinnacle, you can manipulate the physical world. That’s Harry Potter shit, moving the manifest around like w00t, you’re kind of a big deal.

It’s actually almost the byproduct of a half-suicidal, half-megalomanic, half-ecstatic spiral and dance and lurch and stumble and orgasm towards realising that you, and ONLY you ARE the All, ARE God - are a face, a prism, a shard of the God, and that the God is in you, is observing you, and permeates you, and finally, that you are also the All/God.

“Become a living god” is both a catchy title but also, it caught my eye because it’s the road map, and various types of magick are the different destinations along that route.

And everything about it is as full of paradoxes, messiness, and contradictions, as the three “halves” I just named, which no doubt caused a few people to blink! :laughing:

But while they sound cool, the “distracting siddhis” are just psychosis and self-doubt waiting to hijack you if you don’t go all the way, and can backfire, which is what a magickal burnout is.

Does this mean all magick has to be RHP? No - that realisation can be found through other routes.

Does this mean OP needs a guru, sackcloth and ashes, hours spent fasting? Not unless they groove on that stuff.

But just being able to play a few tricks with manifest matter doesn’t mean OP needs no mentor, or is lying, because having all your shit figured out comes automatically with magickal powahs. It REALLY does not!

By saying this:

@Makkos is acknowledging something often observed on here: that most people want power to fuck others up, to swipe an app and delete anyone who makes them have bad feelings, yet they’ve not dealt with their own issues in any way, and would be completely unable to handle the world their own messed up psyches would create, if they operated at that level of creative power.

A lot of very reputable magicians have recommended counselling, therapy, and insight methods, so that when the mind gets turned up to full manifesting ability, it won’t manifest for that person (and their loved ones, and their community) the same self-hating crud that currently lurks inside.

So, I’m buying this - it seems like the kind of thing I’ve seen to happen to people on the RHP (and they can make it even worse by trying to renounce life, which is a whole other topic), fairly rapid onset of siddhis, which in themselves are pretty emotionally destabilising, and yet still needing to find a way to balance those out. :thinking:

I agree with this to some extent, though with large amounts of added caveats.

Anway thank you for sharing your journey, I found points I relate to and points that fit what I’ve also observed for others, and I hope you find your mentor soon. :+1:

10 Likes

Oh wow, I just realised that I woke up tonight, read this thread, typed my answer while I was half asleep and went back to sleep right after. :laughing:

However, I’m not trying to discredit your whole experience OP, but I found some inconsistencies that make no sense to me, and I’d be interested if you could explain them a little bit deeper.

2 Likes

I am not sure what to tell you. If you feel as though Belial is beckoning you to come forward then by all means take the leap and work with this awesome King. He can most definitely help you identify and destroy any blockages you have but you will be tried and tested until it feels like you cannot continue. And then when you break through this barrier you will begin your ascension.

I am in no way obligated to be around people with low vibrations that will only bring mine down with them. I can love somebody without being a sacrifice for them. Yes, I love these people, but this does not mean I shall become a doormat for them or sacrifice my well-being in a poor attempt to “save” them or prove that unconditional love is the answer. I can show these people what unconditional love is but sometimes they are not ready for it or are not willing to work on themselves and therefore I must watch from a distance lest I am brought down to their level. We saw this very clearly with Jesus. He preached unconditional love and yet it was the very thing that led to his destruction. I refuse to repeat his mistakes.

Unconditional love is affection without any limitations. It is love without conditions. Unconditional love is everlasting just like the universe and consciousness. Everyone has unconditional love. It is what we are made of. It is the pure essence of our souls. We were not bred through hatred but love. I have never met a toddler or child who has a cynical view of the world. You don’t see toddlers attacking, killing, or destroying other people out of hate. Children are proof that unconditional love is the truth. It is only when children are subjugated to manmade ideologies and opinions that unconditional love is locked away. However, most people are not children and do not “feel” unconditional love because they are blocked by something and/or someone (the ideas or experiences that were forced upon them as children). Most of the time they were either abused or betrayed by someone in their lifetime or in a past life and therefore refuse to believe in unconditional love. They ask themselves, “How could unconditional love be real if x treated me poorly? Why should I love somebody if they treated me in such a poor way?” I say to them; it is not your enemy’s fault. It is your fault for the way you feel. You decide how to react. And you choose to react hatefully. You choose to believe that you deserve this suffering. You choose to brood over this person and let their actions dictate your emotions day after day. You choose to ignore acceptance. Now you will say to me, “No, this is false. I accept what happened to me but this does not mean that I should forgive this person. They deserve to burn.” And this is exactly what is holding back humanity from reaching its full potential. It’s interesting to note how many people live in a victim mentality but yet they wonder why they struggle with relationships, trust, etc. They don’t love themselves unconditionally, so how can I expect them to love others unconditionally? I can only hope and pray that more and more people wake up to this eternal truth, and yet I don’t need to hope or pray because this is all coming to pass regardless. I’m afraid that those who refuse to acknowledge this truth will be left behind in agony and torment. You will punish yourselves.

I am not trying to justify anything. I never once said this is the end all be all truth of the world and you need to believe me or you shall suffer. No. I even stated in my first post that this was my own opinion knowing that there would be many non-believers like yourself. You will not understand my truth until you experience it for yourself. I will say that I had to walk through the valley of hatred and destruction to come to my understanding. I shall never declare my reality is the truth for all realities are subjective. The only reality I know to be true is mine, and the only reality you know to be true is yours. Ah, what a lovely paradox.

Would you like me to claim that I am a master sorcerer simply because I can heal people on the spot? Is healing limited to only the most powerful magicians? Or should I not be humble concerning my abilities? What exactly are you getting at with this statement?

All fighters from both sides are hiding. They are biding for time. Imagine if the most powerful people in the world admitted to practicing witchcraft. Would there not be the biggest revolution this planet has ever seen? Again, there is no reason for either side to come out of the broom closet. They would only be punishing themselves. If the lightworkers reveal themselves they will be destroyed by both the darkness and common folk. They don’t stand a chance. And yet if the darkness reveals itself the common folk will revolt and the lightworkers shall move swiftly. Whoever reveals themselves at this point in time shall suffer. Do you understand the paradox? Now is not the time for either side to fight. But the time is coming soon.

I never once stated that light was good or dark was evil. I claimed that there is no such thing as good or evil but there is love and hatred. We can argue about “good” and “evil” all day, but the fact of the matter is this Earth is run by a paradox. There are two contradicting opposites that keep this place rotating. You can call it black or white, good or evil, light or dark, life and death but the point is there is a universal paradox that is driving this earthly realm as we speak. We would not survive HERE in THIS PLACE if there was no paradox. The new world that humanity will ascend to is pure love. There will be no death. There will be no paradox. There will be no suffering. There will be no planet Earth. There will only be the truth: unconditional love.

Is not doing their thing solo in a lowkey manner the same as hiding? Why do they need to do it in such a low key manner? You start off your statement saying that most skillful practitioners don’t hide, but then at the end of your statement you claim they are not hiding on purpose. So which one is it, my friend? Are they hiding or not? The only thing I can agree with is most people won’t understand or accept magick therefore causing magicians to hide. That was my whole point as well… Almost 100% of occult authors and practitioners use a fake name or alias… Why? Why don’t they come out of the broom closet? You yourself said they don’t hide, so why are they hiding their names? Why are we all hiding our names through a username? It goes back to lack of acceptance by the common folk and fear.

I must first say that this argument did not make much sense to me. Yes, I have the ability to perform magick successfully. How exactly would a mentor be holding me back? I could most certainly figure things out for myself. The purpose of a mentor is to gain a different perspective and maybe even learn at a faster rate than if I was working solo… Think about like this: a basketball player knows how to play basketball. He can dribble and shoot the ball, and maybe even run plays. He should be able to play the game all by himself and he can, and yet all basketball players have a coach. Why? Why do they need a coach if they can play the game themselves? It’s the same concept in magick and all other areas of life.

This is exactly why I am seeking a mentor… There is so much more for me to learn… The more I know the more I know that I don’t know. Again, having a mentor is having another perspective. This person would know more than me therefore broadening my magickal abilities and perspectives at a faster pace than if I was studying alone.

You have just opened my eyes even wider… and the chills will confirm it. Thank you for this revelation.

:raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

How do I go all the way? This statement is resonating within me and I need to know how to continue with or without a mentor.

Again: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2:

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re completely right.
I was just wondering. Not being able to be around “95% of the people”. Many might not agree with me, but 95% of the people are not like that. Most people are doing the best they can to be what they consider a “good person”. Some might not succeed so well as others, but they try their best, they really do.

What is “hate”?
I see toddlers attacking other toddler out of envy on a daily basis.
Children love their parents without conditions, because their very survival depends on them. They love them even when they abuse them, because without them their death would be certain.
This kind of love is not my ultimate goal, no.

I’ve walked through that vally as well. :smirk:
But I still came to a different conclusion. Like you said it yourself, nothing makes your conclusion better than mine, and vice versa. So I don’t see why this should make me a “non-believer”. You believe in unconditional love, I believe in something else.

No, I’m not trying to say only “master sorcerers” can do this. I was simply picking things you presented, that seemed like opposites to me. Opposites not because it is impossible for a beginner to heal others, but because I wanted to understand how you view yourself.

You call me a non-believer, but I disagree.
I believe in this place.

*But since this is your journal, I’ll not derail it any further.

2 Likes

doing magick solo don’t mean your hiding. If someone were to inquire they do magick, they won’t deny it. They not going to actively promote they are doing magick. They are just not loud who want attention like all them sexual preference/racism folks that likes to be loud wanting attention and approval/acceptance.

doing magick with username isn’t about hiding. it’s for protection. You know how many crazies on this site that baneful curse for fun?

1 Like