The Wicked meditation thread

Found this during research, I find this very interesting

“**** told me a while ago about a phenomenon called “body talk” I guess, where talented psychics talk to the bodies of their clients. The body tells them why it is in a conflict with the mind and the clients can give the body what it wants and the body drops the resistance. This can lead to strange relations - a woman was dealing with her overweight, and the psychic said her body wanted to wear gaudy jewelry. To avoid embarrassment the usually more stylish lady wore that at home and lost a good deal of overweight without much effort.”

2 Likes

Here is a good technique to make your meditation easier, I found this on astraldynamics.com
I am sure the OP wont mind if I share here, he posted for everyone to see.
:star:

"I stumbled unto a new trick just quarter an hour ago.

I wrote somewhere else already how you can fixate on an emotion to ease and dissolve it. Like you can focus on a body blockage and hold it in mind and make it go by staying focused on it, you can do the same by keeping your awareness on an emotion. Instead of perhaps trying to shake free of an unpleasant emotion try to hold it and ease it.

But you know the mind… Those of us with the chatty minds, the self-conscious minds have especially strong problems focussing because of distraction. First comes distraction, and then you become fearful of further distractions, and then you start thinking about all kinds of distractions, they parade through your mind - and of course then you are not meditating. Your focus is all over the place, distracted.

But you can use these tendencies of the mind that seem to sabotage your meditation attempts as leverage.

See, it is incredibly easy to focus on these fears, anxieties and tendencies of the mind. When your mind is fixating on this stuff anyway, then add your focus on top.

I did today, and the blackness expanded (trance symptom) and a rush of sound in my ears started. I know I get it when more energy runs. It was comparatively loud. It was easier to stay focused, because when you make the fear of distraction your focus, any distraction helps you maintain focus. When you make your personal perfectionism and anxiety a focus, you actually refocus when you think “Am I doing this right? Is this working?”. You turn the mind’s tendency to sabotage you, the self-conscious mind unto its own, undermining the sabotage.

It is very helpful. When you think you have developed a mental block, an emotional block, something that hinders you from meditating, then make that your focus. It is somehow elating to have stumbled on this.

I’m still shivering. Please ground well, I focused on my Lower Tantien all the time and on my feet in addition to applying this. It was very powerful in terms of subtle energy I think."
:☆

During my meditation I get overwhelmed with bullshit feelings and my mind is rambling and is so noisy.
Just about 30 min ago during my meditation I started to feel angry and remember this thread,
Talking about focus on the feeling and try to to dissolve it, let me tell you when you do this it may become more painful but then I realize that this is just meaningless feeling and what I am thinking is just plain stupid.

I hope this will help some of you new beginners.

Also I hope I didnt break any rules by sharing info from an other forum, If I did give me a warning and it wont happen again.

2 Likes

I would try this in a dark room

Cutting Ties to the Past

I found this exercise while surfing the net. Any opinions about it? I will try this out myself, but just curious what other folks think about it.

"Before they went into battle, the Ninja warriors had a meditation they performed. The intention was for the warrior to go into battle pure, fighting not for himself but for the good of their clan. To strike down an enemy in anger was considered an impure act. Warriors did not fight because of emotional attachments or a desire for victory, they fought for freedom.

This meditation is an adaptation of this Ninja technique:

Close your eyes, breathe into your heart, and see yourself with someone you have made a promise to in the past and who, through this gesture, you still feel attached to, even though the relationship itself has ended. In this image, see yourself and the other person sitting together in an empty room. Within this room you (but not the other) also sit within a spiral of protective energy that separates you both.

Look at your bodies and you will see that strands of energy connect you, from your body to his or hers. Notice where these strands connect. This will show you the deeper relationship that existed between you. Is it a heart connection? Sexual? Of the mind? Notice also if there is a discrepancy in where these strands connect (e.g., do they leave your body at the heart but connect to his at the head?). This can suggest where miscommunication is taking place in your relationships or provide insight into where and how your power is taken by others.

When you are ready, say whatever needs to be said to the person in front of you, speaking out loud, so you can forgive or make amends, accept that person’s forgiveness, finish your business together, take back your promises, and say goodbye.

When the time is right, you will see in your hand a sword you can use to cut the ties of energy between you. Breathe in as you do so to reclaim the power that was yours. This does not hurt the other or you; you are simply cutting through energy.

As you free them and yourself from the past, watch the other person drift away from you, becoming more distant until they fade away completely. Gently open your eyes and say out loud “I am free” -and commit to that sentiment.

Repeat this exercise whenever you need to and for every situation in which you feel you gave away your power.
"

3 Likes

listening and feeling “evil” music works for me as wicked/dark energy meditation, i do it daily, dark energy is good for focusing.

1 Like

Post 3 different songs that works best for you from YouTube if you’d dont mind :slight_smile:

its devil shit

1 Like

Tell me what do you see?

I think I see a very light blue with lots of bright light white, more white than the background.

A personal favourite of mine. Takes a while to remember the mantra but worth it. Check out the rest of his stuff. All of his posts are good and the best altars you will ever see

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :grinning:

Wicked cool meditation to try out with visualization

Now this right was something.
Before this meditation I felt so annoyed with something makes me annoyed again remembering it at the moment :rofl:
Any way after this meditation I felt at ease and all worries were cleanse out of me and I felt at ease and light and a little bit dizzy. Give this a try and dont forget to post your favorite meditation in this thread :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

Some symbols almost looking like sigils.
I would try some of this like I would draw one healing symbol on my tea :tea: cup or water bottle then charge it with energy and intention.

1 Like