The White Dragon

Last night during my travels I experienced something… new. Lucifer appeared to me as a very large white dragon in mid flight. Now, I’ve seen Lucifer as a dragon before, typically a darker color. Things seemed different this time. We spoke about many things (as usual) but when I asked him about him being a white dragon, he said it’s symbolic for an enlightened change and a transition into the new reality. The world is changing, and so are we. There was much more that we discussed but I didn’t feel that it was relevant. Take of it what you will.

1 Like

can i ask you question you must anserw with your best knowledge ?

is it possible that you see these “visions” in “virtual” form , i mean what is hes way to showing your his visuals, i did my dragonic working with lucifer about 5 years ago, and i have this feeling that there might be “draconic” version of conciousness of “lucifer”

but there is also this archonic lucifer, who does, how to say, more like treat people like cattle, and un-empowering, and they use this artificial technology to make they seem something that they are actually not, in this case “draconic”

if you wanna talk about this pm me !

I experience these things through soul travel. I’ve never experienced Lucifer negatively. I’ve been working with him for the better part of 10 years. As a primary, the past 3 years. Lucifer has always been an encouraging friend and teacher, even through the hard lessons… I’m always open to hearing other people’s experiences, so please feel free to message me about it!

1 Like

Interesting, two nights ago i began working with a white dragon also. Not lucifer, but his help brought me to the dragon. Did the dragon appear with wings or without? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

He had wings

1 Like