The Void

I remembered a time in high school when I took my friends pills for adhd. So these pills helped me to focus more on my breathing. I began doing the not this not that meditation. I ended up being in a state of complete nothingness, I wasn’t aware of anything or anything. At that moment I was simply nothing.

I was in that state for some hours till a friend tapped my shoulder to tell me that school time is over.
I felt like I died and came back…

If anyone has had the experience, please help me get a more in depth perspective

1 Like

you defenetly seem like you got into the proccess of ego death you indeed let go of reality and yourself as a whole and became the true form of nothing.

2 Likes

I would be very careful with taking medication that wasn’t meant for you tbh. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I understand that… But these are my practices. Its hard for me to perform rituals, so drugs do it for me. Plus experimentation, for the alchemist, is one of the best ways to experience the divine

So it’s true that the natural state of consciousness is a form of nothingness, which encompasses everything

1 Like

That’s your choice.
But for me, I wouldn’t trust my experiences if they were influenced by a drug.

1 Like

i personally finded yes indede in my workings with the first realm of arezura Dush’Humat which is the hell of chaotic thought the libraration from that hell is found from the observation when i go into that hell i become the observer of observer and i do feel like a nothingess watching chaos which is the conciousness.

1 Like

I totally get why… For me, I’m always haunted by this fact. Everything is one. So whether my experience came from meditating, ritual or simply watching tele, it’s still the same. You chose the catalyst…

To me, you’re a brother… Chaos is my order… I find balance through kali/eris, figuratively speaking

true that i been told by dark gods which are the beings of the chaotic acausal realm that chaos is the highest order.

1 Like

And your ability to grasp that tells me you are a very advanced soul… We honor you🙇‍♂️

1 Like