The void

has someone the void fire or elements?

1 Like

My experience with void is that it is prior to, or underneath, or the field within which the elements of creation manifest.

1 Like

Void is one of the Primal Three (four) elements. Of these Void is the second. First is the One, which can’t be named or expressed. On a practical level thr One is called Awareness.

The One give birth to the Two, each equal and complimentary opposite. These are the Void and Form/Structure. On the practical level these are Attention/force/essence and Intention/will/information.

The hidden forth is the mirror of the one, and is hidden to most. If the One is Awareness as ALL, then it’s twin resides in Awareness as MANY…in other words YOU! This is why you can move the Universe. You are the dark twin of the ALL. What you change within yourself is instantly mirrored in the ALL. You are the crucible of creation…and the fourth element of the “divine”.

From here you learn to bring all the elements together. From here arrises the knowledge of the pattern of reality. Not based on “Laws” but as it is, because it can be no other way.

Within the void are the passive void, and the active void; the all receiving pool and the all destroying maelstrom. Each of these also has two face, which I can not yet name. I haven’t embraced them in my understanding as yet. The Void is an element, and after Awareness, the most important.

3 Likes

[quote=“TheNightCrow, post:3, topic:2736”]Void is one of the Primal Three (four) elements. Of these Void is the second. First is the One, which can’t be named or expressed. On a practical level thr One is called Awareness.

The One give birth to the Two, each equal and complimentary opposite. These are the Void and Form/Structure. On the practical level these are Attention/force/essence and Intention/will/information.

The hidden forth is the mirror of the one, and is hidden to most. If the One is Awareness as ALL, then it’s twin resides in Awareness as MANY…in other words YOU! This is why you can move the Universe. You are the dark twin of the ALL. What you change within yourself is instantly mirrored in the ALL. You are the crucible of creation…and the fourth element of the “divine”.

From here you learn to bring all the elements together. From here arrises the knowledge of the pattern of reality. Not based on “Laws” but as it is, because it can be no other way.

Within the void are the passive void, and the active void; the all receiving pool and the all destroying maelstrom. Each of these also has two face, which I can not yet name. I haven’t embraced them in my understanding as yet. The Void is an element, and after Awareness, the most important.[/quote]

1 Like

[quote author=maxout link=topic=2800.msg82261#msg82261 date=1458779650]

[quote author=TheNightCrow link=topic=2800.msg80180#msg80180 date=1455208242]
Void is one of the Primal Three (four) elements. Of these Void is the second. First is the One, which can’t be named or expressed. On a practical level thr One is called Awareness.

Within the void are the passive void, and the active void; the all receiving pool and the all destroying maelstrom. Each of these also has two face, which I can not yet name. I haven’t embraced them in my understanding as yet. The Void is an element, and after Awareness, the most important.

These are sigils to The void

2 Likes

These are sigils to the void

1 Like

wow you guys are on the level. I really like the trident looking symbols.

1 Like

When influence bears upon the unwritten upon, that influence is tested by the unseen unwritters of entropy. Influence disperses into nothing by the unwritters. Yet, universal “laws” persist in the patterns which follow. There are even patterns of randomness.

1 Like

[quote=“E Sabot, post:7, topic:2736”]wow you guys are on the level. I really like the trident looking symbols.

[/quote]

Soul travel into it

1 Like

the construct is the true light work. for others have stolen the term. we are the seers of the cosmos. the construct is merely the reminder to the apparatus which requires such. intention is the formless observing soul traveler. the consciousness is adaptable (can change state of matter), modular (can divide into arrangements), unbound (reliant upon nothing, not even ground to stand on), and centering (relocating at will) by the intention. this is a minor power of void - to write with light, mind sigils, requiring neither pen nor parchment. Light is simply a messenger which is codable itself. Ascend!

Regenerative consciousness - collecting the isolated splitoffs

Adaptive function

Transformatism

Poly Array

Eru’os light sigils

Phasal scalular consciousness

sigil of the Archon - primarch of the concept and the archetype

the chamber

Calculatron

primary modalities - seven forms of thoughts

1 Like

These are actually elements that are considered elemental energy types. Where their is the normal elements, here are their negatives.

Negative elements are:

The negative element of earth is void, considered black earth, by me. Void is nothingness and a negative of earth. It can combine with other elements, to form new ones. You can use it to protect yourself by forming a barrier to absorb the energy cast at it or to attack with it. When used for attack it incinerates someone as it sucks the life out of the victim, leaving ashes. Its considered by some monks, the storage place of things that are destroyed. You can also remove certain properties of anything you’d want by the imagination of it being removed and using void. Void in another aspect is negative in its nature, so if you visit the void earth then you would see a negative version of earth thats without limits and with negative values.

The negative element of fire is black fire which allows for instant incineration of anything you will it to touch. It’s formed from fire and void. Black fire is sometimes considered as just another variation of fire. It also can resurrect someone or restore something you direct its energies at. Black fire can dispel the death of the person if focused on destroying the death.

Waters negative element is black ice. Black ice forms from elemental water interacting with void. This be where void strips away its nature. When its stripped, its an opposite form that melts at absolute zero and reforms when elemental water heats up. Its actually hot in its nature and in an environment. It is black in color and makes things, including itself, unseen and sometimes opposite, where body parts that happen to touch it, disintegrate. It can store unlimited spells, if it can be harvested as force. It looks like a constantly reforming black substance and can draw its properties from void, while it keeps some properties of water, all thats kept is its flowing nature. And yet, its not flowing as its also solid.

Air’s negative element is space. This is the physical representation of void. Some consider space an idea, not even an element, energy type or similar, but it can be an element of emptiness that contains other elements. Space is infinite whereas air is contained. Space contains things such as earth elements. Space has vacuum which sucks a person dead as when air supports people on a planet. Compress space into energy and you get a warp field that can be turned into a black lightning effect or a Void Gate that can bring you anywhere. Only the worker can dispel his/her shield.

Black lightning incinerates when it hits a victim it is as if against the eye that percieved the event. It always hits and it never loses energy. Any energy cast at it and is near it, only strengthens it and only the worker can dispel their attack of black lightning. This lightning comes from space and energy fire.

Aether’s negative element is ether. Ether resides in the etheric and is the spiritual element, or the active element. The etheric is with chaotic and spontanious creation of imagination, and that’s where all ideas are first created. Then the idea get’s reinforced and goes lower and lower in frequencies such as the astral, to then manifest in the quickest way possible on the physical. Ether is part of the fundamental principle of magic and manifestation in general.

This is such in which all you do is focus enough and what you imagine happens. Otherwise the more you focus on an idea, the more chance of it happening. Ask the spirits to guide you for better results or feel and think what you want to happen when using ether, to always get the act desired. However where aether responds to your imagination. Ether responds to the mind and thoughts with feeling and is instant. Ether works with you as you desire.

You can focus the spirits to aid in anything, again for a better result. As, it is with the etheric plane where all our imagination manifests, and where the creation of our lives begin. This includes forming any object. The physical world is inputed as ideas on the ether, that manifest closer and closer to the physical. If the spirits are angered, they won’t do anything at all. Always thank them afterwards. Aether is very similar to Ether as it too can influence void.
Due note: After this point there is only the 4 elements in its different forms, plus its mixes. So unless your specializing in elemental energy types, you don’t have to read after this point on the elements.

1 Like