The Void, The Abyss and The Void Place of the Spirit

Is the void in the abyss? Is the void the same as the abyss? Is the void what is referred to in the Bornless ritual when it says the void place of the spirit?

3 Likes

Well. To me no. They are not the same place. The abyss is where the demons are supposed to be punished and held in the Christian paradigm. The void is … well. There is more than one void. They are basically between dimensions. And theee void is the beginning where everything was created from. I know others are going to say other things because they are a lot more studied than I am. But from my experience, this is what I’ve found. Explained in the simple noneducated way. Reading is kind of hard for me so… not too much book learning here and I’m not as technical as the other members.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your knowledge. I sincerely appreciate it.

3 Likes

I agree with nikki. And if I could kindly elaborate further, the Abyss is particularly relevant to the tree of life in Daath which is knowledge and interchangeable with Kether the Crown in the construct of balance. The interesting thing is this is where the pit was born from however even that as a spiritual concept is a separate one. Its kind of like saying the Abyss is a void, but not all voids are the Abyss.

2 Likes

I have done a fair bit of research on both the bornless ritual and its origin headless rite, I have taken all of its evocational text and reformulated some of the words to fit my understanding of the incantation mine being the rite of the formless creator.
A heart flesh of gold enthroned by a rainbow serpent is my name come thou forth and follow me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air of rushing fire, and of every spell and scourge of God that will be obedient to me.

2 Likes

The Void, and The Abyss are two different things. To me, void energy comes from, well, space, in particular when focusing on an ACTUAL void (i.e. Bootes void, Sagittarius void, Canis-Major, etc.)

4 Likes

Well by definition void is that which is completely empty or completely empty space, Void exists in all physical and spiritual construct. What is the vast majority of a hydrogen atom but 99.999999% void. Void is a physical concept that can be viewed from a spiritual or alchemical perspective, its particularly my perspective especially when I get into rites with Choronzon or Abaddon. And I do agree that the void is not the Abyss, what i am saying is the abyss is in fact A void, not “the” void.

3 Likes

According to the definition, yes, the void is empty, but that ain’t what I feel. Couldn’t exactly tell you what it IS, that I feel, only, that I feel it. Kinda like that “empty fullness” concept, just kinda…different. Something I’ve been exploring.

3 Likes

In my path it tends to lead to the obliteration of ego which is never easy but often necessary to the greater work.

3 Likes

Its just another method or tool I utilize to give myself reality checks I need as it usually puts me in some kind of compromising position that leaves me totally in the hands of my higher guardian.

2 Likes

I don’t really know how to explain it, but it’s as if it is FEEDING my ego. Seriously, I’ve never felt THIS powerful in my life. Fortunately, my ego is something I learned to keep in check, at an early age.

3 Likes

Grow With Fervor The God You Are And The God You Will Be!
And just remember that if anything obliterate your ego you will humbly rebuild it. You have the technology!

2 Likes

Oh, anything TRIES to obliterate any aspect of my self, they have a fight on their hands, I’m the only one that kills any aspect of me.

May your imagination, be your only limitation, friend.

3 Likes