The Void current

Hi guys, thought I’d share the current of magic that I’ve worked through over this past year. The current has elements if vampirism, necromancy, mind manipulating and regenerative and protective magics.
You’ll be working with both well known spirits, such as lillith and Lucifuge. Right upto thelesser known spirits such as neploth.
I’ll be adding to this periodically, and keeping those interested upto date with what they should be doing. If you’d like to practice this, then feel free to leave a post here or message me and I’ll get started.

8 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:8487”]Hi guys, thought I’d share the current of magic that I’ve worked through over this past year. The current has elements if vampirism, necromancy, mind manipulating and regenerative and protective magics.
You’ll be working with both well known spirits, such as lillith and Lucifuge. Right upto thelesser known spirits such as neploth.
I’ll be adding to this periodically, and keeping those interested upto date with what they should be doing. If you’d like to practice this, then feel free to leave a post here or message me and I’ll get started.[/quote]
Sounds interesting!

2 Likes

Sounds right up my alley! I’m down.

1 Like

Void magick has been my thing for a very long time now so yeah I am interested and willing to help the noobs.

1 Like

Right then, suppose I should make a start on this.
When getting into any new current I feel it is important to get to know the spirits you’ll be working with and become proficient at contacting them.
With that said lets get started.
The first spirit you’ll want to be contacting is lucifuge, he will be your main guide and go to spirit while you’re getting into this current.
Evoke lucifuge and ask him to teach you void magic and immerse you in the current. He’ll show you a few basic meditations and teach you how to form a mental connection with him ( a key skill if you want to progress quickly).
You’ll want to get used to summoning him and entering the void.
Practice this until you feel your proficient. You will start to feel a mild connection with the void.
If you’ve any questions just pm me or adam.
I’ll post the next steps tomorrow. Though much of your tuition will come from the spirits your working with. ( I’m mainly here for questions and assistance )

5 Likes

A good exercise is practising entering the cross roads then stepping through the veil into the void from there. You should enter the cross roads as normal, then start to focus on the veil surrounding the crossroads.
You will sense a vast and powerful area near by. That is the void. The source of all magical power. Open a portal by gently peeling apart the veil and step through into the void. Just have a look around, get used to the feel and return when you’re ready.
It may also be a good idea to practice your rituals here, really get used to it. Form a connection.

4 Likes

This sounds a lot like Gamaliel.

1 Like

Please excuse my ignorance, what are you on about ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please excuse my ignorance, what are you on about ? :)[/quote]

In the Qliphothic Shell of Gamaliel, the Dark Side of Yesod on the Tree of Life, you encounter the cast off remnants of ego and sexual constructs. Within this Shell, one comes to understand psychic vampirism, Necromancy, as well as forbidden sexual rites involving repressed sexuality. Sex and Death, basically. It is also linked with glamoury, since we’re also talking about echos, and thus, altering one’s projections.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up. Learn something everyday.
This current certainly contains aspects of that but differs in much of its magic.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on how?

1 Like

Of course, the void current includes some powerful protective wards and larger portals. Those who practice the magic will have access to regenerative pacts and pacts aimed at improving our appearance. There are also heavy aspects of manipulative magic. Weather magic is another notable part.
Void magic is really only limited by the mage. As the root of all magic, the void can be anything and everything.

6 Likes

That’s pretty dope! I think I’m gonna spend a couple of my Talent Points in it, and see where it goes!

3 Likes

Sounds pretty interesting. :upside_down::thumbsup:
*But are we going to read some sort of update?

Personally, i will stick with Lilith, and i want her to guide me to the void.

LOL :money_mouth:

1 Like

Not by Neploth. Click on his icon for info.

If you’re interested in learning more about the Void, I would suggest diving into Sumerian & Babylonian magick (Abzu or Absu or Apsu was the representation of the Abyss) or The Black Book of Ahriman, which deals with the emanations of Angra Mainyu (the Abyss) from the viewpoint of Persian sorcery.

9 Likes

true that.

speaking of the void, i knows shit in that area. so if someone wants some information that wasn’t mentioned here, im more than willing to give some of it to you, certain things i have to keep to myself.

3 Likes

what is a regenerative pacts ?

1 Like