The Vagina Nebula

The concept of the Vagina Nebula is rather unknown and rarely, if ever, mentioned in the black magic community, but it is a common occurrence within the female pantheon, regarding their abilities to create life.

Where Is The Vagina Nebula?

A nebula is a cloud of interstellar dust that includes gases of hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases. Most of these gases are essential to create LIFE.

This concept was basically phrased by the author Neil Gaiman in his book American Gods. In his book, a Goddess called Bilquis devours the souls of men and women by having sex with them, and during the act of intimacy, her vagina takes their bodies and traps them in her own “Universe”, which is called the Vagina Nebula. Once their souls ends up there, they float in a void of blissed happiness, unaware of their own past existence.

Which Goddesses Have This Ability?

Any Goddess that have the ability to create life have their own “Vagina Nebula”, but few humans experience this on a physical level or doesn’t have any memory of experience this at all.
Deities like Lilith, Naamah, Agrat Bat Mahlat, Eishet Zenunim, Freya, Aphrodite, Astarte and other deities that represents love and sex, can perform a “rebirth” within their creation aspect. There’s reasons for them to often be referred to as Mothers Of Creation.

The Rebirth

This legendary picture by the famous photographer Lennart Nilsson pretty much sums up what it’s like to be inside a Mother Goddess like Lilith. Just like the fictional character Bilquis from the book "American Gods”, Lilith uses a similar technique by pressing her vagina against her target, until him or her is inside her stomach. When inside, you get the physical sensation of floating inside a “watery” surface, feeling your umbilical cord pulsating from the Goddess to your own physical body. A sensation of blissed love is covering the completeness of your being, while being rebirthed by the Divine. It basically is a Universe of it’s own, hence the phrase Vagina Nebula.

I have no idea how rare these kind of experiences is, but very few magicians, if any, have shared an experience like this. I have experienced this with Lilith, fully awake, and physically felt it. And these kind of experiences seems to repeat itself, and there’s a comfort being there when it happens. The very first time is an actual rebirth, while the repeating experiences is for bonding and comfort. This is one of the most awesome things there is, and I hope others will experience it, too.

18 Likes

Colour me intrigued. All the more reason to get in contact with Lilith.

4 Likes

That is amazing, thank you for sharing brother. _hail mother Lilith, the queen of the night!

2 Likes

You got me at Vagina. The rest is gravy!

:wink:

Thanks. This is great stuff.

5 Likes

Everything vagina-related is aweseome,
~well… except the illnesses. :fearful:

1 Like

Hi. If I can get initiated into this, can i start to feel energies? Because it goes to the fullness of my being, can it help with feeling energies/clairsentience?