The Unsacred Texts Of The Koton

Ok, so I’ve come across this title tonight and from the hype? I’ve been reading this sounds just like my kind of book :grinning: The problem is, it’s like nobody wants you to read it, I mean, this thing seems to be impossible to find.
Is this book so bad that the so-called “powers that be” i.e government, secret service etc have pretty much wiped out it’s internet existence, or is it just a load of old crap and no-one can be bothered stocking it?
I await your replies with interest and thank you for any light you can spread on this intriguing tome :grin:

1 Like

I found a pdf of it in under five minutes. If you can give some details on what the book supposedly contains from what you have heard then I can tell you if it is legit or not.

Edit:
Using the sneak peak on the version on amazon the table of contents and first pages seem to line up with what I found. So here is the amazon link Amazon.com
If you don’t want to pay then I recommend refining your search terms a bit and maybe a servitor for acquisition. I am assuming I got the correct one?

1 Like

Hi Nemesis, the book I saw a shot of had a black cover the exact title I wrote in my post topic. Apparently, from snippets I’ve seen on the web, the book on Amazon is a collection of excerpts from the original. I’m led to believe that reading The Unsacred Texts of The Koton can drive you insane, well, I’m always up for a challenge :grin:

1 Like

I read it. It is nonsensical crap to me. And, I haven’t gone insane.

3 Likes

Yes they say the same about many different versions of the necronomicon. Really though I think it is in fact the whole book given that there are some other books that I have heard of that I have not managed to even find any excerpt beyond the introduction of. You will definitely be better off with one of those or a more practical book. It definitely seems more something made for just show. You might be able to draw some inspiration for something from it but beyond that not as great as advertised.

1 Like

I managed to find it, and read some of it, including the letter of the SS officer to his wife, and how the alleged only copy of it was supposedly found at the bottom of a well. The alleged history behind it is interesting.

I didn’t read the whole thing. There were parts which I found disturbing, so I skimmed over it. From what I did read, to me, it seems like some kind of curse upon the reader. Some kind of truth only a madman could understand, written by a lunatic. Maybe he had a good reason for being a lunatic coming up with that kind of stuff Pandora’s box is my thinking on it, and I don’t know if I’ll be reading anymore of it. It’s unintelligible, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t something hidden within.

I would also like to hear from those who might have read the whole thing.

Fucking weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

I mean, I communicate with LHP spirits and have had some weird shit happen in my life, but I will straight up say the little bits I readof this book have given me some very bad vibes, indeed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys, it does seem to be a strange book and the fact I was having such a hard time finding any trace of it only added to my curiosity.
Maybe that’s the spirits way of saying to me “Whoa boy, you aint ready for this yet” :grinning: but then again, I’ve always been a stubborn sod so nothing ventured, nothing gained.

1 Like