The Unique Qualities of the Nethers

Having proudly owned Book of Azazel for about 6 weeks now, I’ve had a chance to meet and work with several of the Beings who refer to themselves as “Nethers”. And I have consistently noticed that they are indeed distinctly different from angels, demons or any other Entity I’ve come to know…

From your own experiences with a Nether, what has “stood out” as being the character, personality and/or motivations of the Nether(s) you’ve evoked?

And, have any of you encountered Nethers not named in the BoA?

They seem to manifest a lot faster than most demons

Indeed Necro, I’ve noticed that also! Something I very much appreciate!

Suhntlok came pretty quickly. Also something odd about Halathor is I could hear him pretty clearly. Usually if its someone I’m unfamiliar with I have a harder time making out what they say. But he sounded as clear as those I work with more closely.

Please excuse my ignorance, Ive never heard the term "nether" before as seeing it in this forum, or in any book. What are they exactly? An "underground" being who is not a demon, angel, elemental, etc? If theyre not demons why are they mentioned in the BOA?
(I don`t have a copy of the book, sorry :frowning: )

[quote=“mundopincha, post:5, topic:352”]Please excuse my ignorance, Ive never heard the term "nether" before as seeing it in this forum, or in any book. What are they exactly? An "underground" being who is not a demon, angel, elemental, etc? If theyre not demons why are they mentioned in the BOA?
(I don`t have a copy of the book, sorry :frowning: )[/quote]

It has been my own obsevation, based upon my interactions thus far that Nethers in general possess the following attributes:

They are dark… very, very ancient … conduct themselves as Royalty (Dignified, Well-mannered, Entitled, Business-like, Extraordinarily Intelligent, Supremely Confident and … oddly … Gracious).

Beyond this, I feel like getting to know them yourself and thus forming your own concepts is the best advice I can offer… Z :wink:

EDIT: As to why they are ‘mentioned’ in Book of Azazel, well this is literally the Book of Azazel - He is what you could call the leader & organizer of the Nethers, and EA’s writings are based upon conversations with Azazel, as well as his personal evocations of several Nethers, each of whom he briefly describes in the book.

1 Like

[quote=“Zoe, post:6, topic:352”][quote=“mundopincha, post:5, topic:352”]Please excuse my ignorance, Ive never heard the term "nether" before as seeing it in this forum, or in any book. What are they exactly? An "underground" being who is not a demon, angel, elemental, etc? If theyre not demons why are they mentioned in the BOA?
(I don`t have a copy of the book, sorry :frowning: )[/quote]

It has been my own observation, based upon my interactions thus far that Nethers in general possess the following attributes:

They are dark… very, very ancient … conduct themselves as Royalty (Dignified, Well-mannered, Entitled, Business-like, Extraordinarily Intelligent, Supremely Confident and … oddly … Gracious).

Beyond this, I feel like getting to know them yourself and thus forming your own concepts is the best advice I can offer… Z :wink:

EDIT: As to why they are ‘mentioned’ in Book of Azazel, well this is literally the Book of Azazel - He is what you could call the leader & organizer of the Nethers, and EA’s writings are based upon conversations with Azazel, as well as his personal evocations of several Nethers, each of whom he briefly describes in the book.[/quote]

Well, I now see "mentioned"is not the word I was looking for lol
Yeah I had a general idea what the BOA was about ,EAs encounter with Azazel and the pact he did ...but didnt know much details of it.
Plus never heard the therm nether before.
Thanks for the info :wink: