The Unholy Saint Jezebel, Patroness of Painted Women and so much more!

The mere fact she and her husband had an innocent law-abiding citizen murdered for gain put her in the same role as any vile lordship/ladyship of any country smashing citizen in eminent domain. Murdered because he wanted a veggie garden for his fabulous mansion.

Eat the rich life is a bitch. She deserved to be turned into dog shit. I don’t care for the biblical god and his killings and And destruction just like I didn’t give a crap about David murdering a soldier/guard to take his wife to fuck. I also couldn’t stand ACTS and the death of Ananias & Sapphira on behest of the Holy Spirit because they didn’t give all or made a big show of what they did. Big deal. Dead people don’t learn and they could have been turned away or taught. Nope: KILLED.

In the case of Jez innocent probably hard working citizens killed by the ruling class for profit. Sounds like SJW bullshit back then but veiled lies. I see a hideous Hillary.

Before this link to story, I had no idea what she was. I thought just a make-up prostitute murdered by god. Turns out a murder conpiracy and she was chucked out and killed for her increasing assholery. Not fond of Jews and their slaves and temple building but I’m far less tolerant to assholes abusing power on the little guy struggling.

4 Likes

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion, whatever that may be. That’s what Jezebel teaches though, “if you have a goal, a desire or something you wish to obtain, stop at nothing until you achieve or get it, strike down anyone who may be an obstacle in your way…show no mercy”

5 Likes

Seems like cowardly fighting when odds stacked in your favor than valiantly against all odds of a warrior against many. In other words tyranny to oppress others. Dictators and tyrants that kill their populace because they wield that power and prefer to overturn laws.

To each their own I suppose and I’ve have no guilt destroying such an oppressor and feel no pity or sadness if such were overthrown.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your opinions, it has been interesting to hear from a different point of view

The good about her is what she is and it gives an opponent to us adversaries. So appreciate an obstacle and opponent utilizing such tactics because it’s sweeter when the underdog with less defeats them.

I understand why there are those that venerate them but it’s a path I wouldn’t utilize. Similar with many entities. Some just flip-flop the christian-Lucifer or they say Satan paradigm andjust become followers /sheep of that.

I generally see something to oppose, even self and doubt because a pride is NOT accepting aid for then one would never know if you could accomplish your goal alone against odds.

Just my thoughts

2 Likes

Yes but you could also view Jezebel as someone who stands for female empowerment in a place/places ruled by men and the empowerment of people who aren’t within the majority, those loyal and faithful to their beliefs no matter what the cost, foreigners in new lands and devoted wives. I guess it depends on which way you look at it and your own personal views/opinions.

5 Likes

I could but she was already in power and above the king in her region. It moves to narcissism, megalomania, rage, wrath, and powermongering. People like that are sociopaths with little to NO empathy for others. Murder, rape, displacement, leads up to an ever escalating hunger into genocide and further control.

I guess that’s fine if devout vile and evilness is your goal. Existence needs villains for others to crush.

3 Likes

In the Bible story when it comes to the war between Jezebel and Elijah, it was he who spilled blood first i recall, by murdering all her priests of Baal.

4 Likes

How about a woman surrounded on all sides and seeing her ancient culture dying in front of eyes? And the story takes a different turn when the guy they executed was a murderer, but since he was Jewish they still got mad and killed her.

Lets not forget this is the same group that choice to release a known murder over an innocent man (Jesus).

They was going to kill her anyways. It was a matter of time. Anyways, the bible is told from the surviving cultures…

7 Likes

Corner a wild animal, it will fight to survive. Queen Jezebel in my eyes is the ferocious lioness, the fearless cougar :heart:

5 Likes

Jezebel is courageous, brave, powerful, cunning, loyal and fearless.

2 Likes

Section of Altar dedicated to Jezebel, within the box is her candle and the altar is decorated with perfume, jewellery, different types of make-up, crystals etc.

5 Likes

No one can truly know the truth unless they are given truth from an unbiased source. I consider practically the entire book barely above LOTR and quite possibly high fiction pilfering from other literary stories that may be fiction as well. Humans and our chemical factories.

That said, bible says ALL things can exist (I think it does) so anything in some paradigm is possible. And in the scheme of infinite paradigms reflected and creation others from points of creation ANYTHING could be.

Naturally, I hope individual aware intelligences have the best of their paradigm. In my own, I’m not even sure any of you exist or that what I experience isn’t a simulation I’m stuck in.

It’s too good of a VR AI program

3 Likes
2 Likes

Prayer of Praise to Jezebel:

“I bow to the mighty Jezebel, beloved queen of Israel, the howling siren brought forth to rule by the beautiful Goddess Lilith, whom i wordship most of all and her sister, the dark lady Naamah. O’ arise from the wild waters of the sea, graceful and powerful one, take your place on your throne, place the crown upon your head! I, your loyal disciple, ask for you to give an ear to my prayer of loving praise and accept my humble offerings, that i have place on my sacred altar for thee”
“I assure you, I pray with love for you, my heart sings with joy for you, it fills me with pride to speak with you Enchantress so confident and strong, embrace me”
“Fierce lioness, who sits upon the highest of hills and wanders the nights, i, your student, devotee, brother, soldier and prince, send worship and blessings to thee!”
“Hail to Queen Jezebel, I praise the noble lady, i bow to the forceful queen, hail to the whispering wind!”
“O gracious, charming maiden: Jezebel, I praise you!”

8 Likes

A short Invocation Prayer:
“Advance! O’ might queen Jezebel, arise from Malkuth, divine daughter of Lilith, may our enemies be scattered and our foes flee before us, come upon this sacred space so we may be one, let the wind roar and the earth shake, i am Jezebel”

5 Likes

4 Likes

It doesn’t, it does say that all things are possible with God, but that’s in the context of salvation.

Numbers 10:35-36, “35 Then it came about when the ark set out that Moses said,
‘Rise up, O Lord!
And let Your enemies be scattered,
And let those who hate You flee before You.’
36 When it came to rest, he said,
‘Return, O Lord,
To the myriad thousands of Israel.’”

Was that an intentional imitation or an incidental one?

1 Like

It was intentional, i was inspired by it

2 Likes