The Ultimate Magick Resource

I’ve been inactive on this forum for quite some time but I’m still in for it. Just so you know…

I have lurked in twilight, am willing to get involved with this. I am happy to help with some evil editing (I had a strict English Teacher) but would do my best to refrain from correct UK English spellings and use the more common US Spellings. Also happy to contribute articles, may also be able to request some stuff from a few friends who are more widely known.

1 Like

I will most certainly contribute all the knowledge I have to this project. Great idea.

1 Like

Me! I well, im very detail oriented, even to the mircoscopic level, when im Writing.

1 Like

I’m not sure what I can do but I’ll definitely help any way I can

1 Like

This would go a long ways to flush out the DISHONEST. Sounds good.

1 Like

Me. I’m kind of a grammar Nazi :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would be really useful is to have the data base be cross referenced against needs to be addressed or desired outcome to be accomplished. Most of the books, grimoires, or on-line data bases that I’ve come across has the user first look up the entity by name, then it offers details on what it can do. Wouldn’t it be more useful if you could look up a demon by what you need help in? For example, if you’re looking for a demon to help you learn about magickal herbs, you’ll have to read through all the various demons hoping to come across one that has the skills you’re looking for. However, if the data base of entities was organized by topics or skills of the entity, it’ll be more user friendly.

1 Like

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:221”]I have been creating and tweaking an idea inside my mind for a long time now, and believe that it’s time to start the actual physical manifestation of this invention.

Let me know your thoughts. What would be an amazing resource to you as a practitioner? Think BIG.

I want to create the “Google” of magick.[/quote]

The idea is good, more if you use some paradigm to “order” the spirits like the tree, but for example when you are gonna to order Kingdoms of Flame spirits you need to order in another way, Muckety does it well for sure…

But to build this is needed a team of developers…not a bunch of enthusiasts…

the idea was flowing around the astral from a long long time…the only thing that happened is that your strong mind precipite it in this reality…

1 Like

What about an interface in which the grimoires are seen as Constellations (Think of Skill Menu from Skyrim for those who know the game). I see it as a visual metaphore for the enitites as aspects of the universe.

In the web/app you enter either the grimoire you’re looking for, or type an entity’s name to be directed to the grimoires in which is listed.

Each grimoire should include entities, rituals, astrological correspondences and necesary tools.

Entities should include list of the different grimoires in which you can find them.

A Menu with the classic list: “Love/Wealth/Curses and Hexes/Psychic Devlopment/Etc” may be cool to include.

I also vote for the principal image of the app to be a Demon Oracle Girl, really sexy and really nude. You know, like Mozilla firefox has a red panda, linux has a pinguin… this should have a sexy demonic chick.

anyway, those are some ideas I can think of…

I’m not a developer (at all) but I can write articles with proper grammar and perfect ortography.

I would not call myself a grammar’s Nazi… I prefer the term “Language Crusader”.

1 Like

Or we could do it the easy way and migrate it if we find some better way…
The easy way: We use a Cms or blog software.
Every deamon could get a side and all that matters to find him would be that the side is properly taged. Like: Sastan Tags: Kingdom of flame, Divination, Koetting and so on
In the backend it should be possible to ad synonyms for the tags as kingdom of flames = kof

If there was some way to combine the directory with a divinatory tool like cards, to answer that eternal question “Which being should I work with”?

Or maybe a small deck to show what kind of magic will yeild best results for the task in hand, i.e., does it need demons on the case, or angels helping you, or planetary/elemental magick, or maybe spell working (freeze spell, honey jar, the kind that don’t need an outside entity) and then a cloth with positions that show what the spcific meaning of that card is.

Probably logistically impossible, but it would make a sweet product for beginners, or people new to a particular type of magick.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:53, topic:221”]If there was some way to combine the directory with a divinatory tool like cards, to answer that eternal question “Which being should I work with”?

Or maybe a small deck to show what kind of magic will yeild best results for the task in hand, i.e., does it need demons on the case, or angels helping you, or planetary/elemental magick, or maybe spell working (freeze spell, honey jar, the kind that don’t need an outside entity) and then a cloth with positions that show what the spcific meaning of that card is.

Probably logistically impossible, but it would make a sweet product for beginners, or people new to a particular type of magick.[/quote]

Lon Milo made a deck called “The Tarot of Ceremonial Magic” part of what he suggested the deck be used for is to see what Goetic Spirit or Enochian Spirit could aid you in your endeavors.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:53, topic:221”]If there was some way to combine the directory with a divinatory tool like cards, to answer that eternal question “Which being should I work with”?

Probably logistically impossible, but it would make a sweet product for beginners, or people new to a particular type of magick.[/quote]

The Silver Elves have several books which involve divinatory stones associated with spirits- “An Elfin Book of Spirits”

One of my friends has a Setian/Satanic Tarot deck, each card is linked to a Demon, I believe it was published by Ixaxaar or another occult publisher.

I’ve had the idea for a ‘Trump Deck’ for a few years- Roger Zelazney’s Amber books (classic Sci Fantasy). A card associated with an entity, a place of power or a power. I know that Seth wrote something about Logrus in his book Tactical Magick. He also talked about Witch Engines but I don’t think he talked about cards.

Can you find out the title of the deck? I love Satanic Decks, I have the Sinister Tarot and would be interested in another Satanic Deck.

I am just waiting on a reply from my friend, once I have the name I will post

Can you find out the title of the deck? I love Satanic Decks, I have the Sinister Tarot and would be interested in another Satanic Deck.[/quote]

What a beautiful and fortuitous day, just spoke with my friend and she said Inserein or something. Now the book “Inserein” is written by another friend and is a magical tale in itself. The trilogy is available free online:

http://inserein.com/

I did a wee bit of searching and found: Inferion

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inferion-66-Cards-Via-Infernali-Book-Vox-Inferni-Scavr-Satanism-Ixaxaar-/221373457745

http://voxinfernipress.ressatanae.org/index.php?page/editions.html

Me. i would love to do something if possible

ME!

i will help where is needed