The Truth Of The Crooked Man - I Faced Him

So on a whim i tried a word translation search and it came back with this

Pherishel= Hindi= फेरिशेल = Ferisel

1 Like

Hmm ineresing

Tracing language isnt a strong suit of mine but if it is related to a hindu name in some fashion you may be able to follow that thread backwards.

Okay so Pherishel aka The Crooked Man :joy: continues to amaze me he told me before i learn the power and mystery of Titan The Moon Of Saturn, Saturn’s Lunar Force, i must understand my obsession with the black cube of saturn.

I saw the cube from a angle where it looked like the hexagon storm on saturn, but he told me this cube is in cased in a saturnian circle of power, i just found out from research that the saturn hexagon storm has a blue circle surrounding it.

This is saturn’s own version of the northern lights, its a ring of electrical fire guided by the planets electromagnetic field, @Lady_Eva perhaps your could use you black hexagon with a circle around it nice little experiment there for you.

Anyway once i understand and harness The Black cube of Saturn then, Titan is for the taking.

6 Likes

So this may or may not be relateded. :thinking:
But it clicked something in my skull.
802e7-070328-saturn-hexagon_big
18b4457c8c4d076aa18c8a9e67b6b57d

2gxphc6Kabbalah-Cubef51fm

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/6594?u=dinmiatus

3 Likes

Whenever we use the universal circle, does that mean we are implicitly entering into an agreement with the forces that the circle is tapping into?

What’s interesting is even in the vedic the “Chakra” has symbolism that corresponds saturn “While in the Rigveda the Chakra was Vishnu’s symbol as the wheel of time

Also interesting in the case of most hindu mantra practices

“having 108 serrated edges used by the Hindu god Vishnu”

Bit more on info on it.
http://www.harekrsna.de/artikel/sudarsana-chakra.htm

2 Likes

You’re definitely onto something when you combine that with the removing chakras thing people are finding so liberating.

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry for digging up an old topic but an giant humanoid ram entity in a dream told me to contact C.Kendall. He explained weird shit and said we have something in common hence why my life was turned to shit and magically cut off by an entity pretending to be an Angel. Ram hunk dude(reminds me of Cpt Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist) said the entity is as old as Belial and Enki. I figured look him up and this topic is the only one I could open without my phone restarting. 3 computers froze on me looking up C.Kendall. That circle with the writing I’ve been drawing those types of symbols/letters since I was around 4-5 years old just never understood wth they were and still don’t but stopped drawing them 3 years after meeting my wife. The moment I saw that picture and the symbols my entire body jerked my face straight to the ceiling and seized my body. Felt like hundreds of visions/random shit rushed through my eyes in less than a second and energy explosion inside me. Was like everything in existence came out of me and I’m vibrating internally as I’m writing this…wtf???

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1481253444103
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/father_time_and_the_weeping_virgin_statue.htm

1 Like

Could be Mixcóatl or Tezcatlipoca