The True Origin of The Demons: Biological Tests of Aliens

What I am about to tell you is the truth to Satan, Hell, Futanari.

The Grey’s are the predecessor species, and they had a queen named Queen Sydney. She did biological and energy tests to create living bodies to put minds inside, her greatest species was Futanari.

She had a Jester in her Space Empire named Satan whom invented hypnosis, in his first display of hypnosis he hypnotised the eager and naive Queen Sydney. She fell in complete love and Satan took control of her empire.

The perfect species created by The Queen of The Greys the “Futanari” escaped and fought as freedom fighters(rebels against Satan). So in order to catch them Satan started creating monsters and turning The Greys into demons. The demons eventually caught the Futanari and turned them into demons trapped in a mental puzzle. The Messiah will solve the puzzle and free the Futanari.

Hell is full of tentacles and torture. The tentacles are made of the flesh of the Futanari that Satan captured and forced to live in torment. Satan confuses and torments their minds.

Satan then went to Heaven a far away empire and hypnotised the angels to make Lucifer Jr(Son of God) fall. The Fallen Angel is actually the son of God Lucifer.

Satan stole God’s[mother] children The Angels, and turned them into demons or monsters. The Angels are God Lucifer’s Holy Soldiers and they omnipresently protect existence from Evil and Satan.

1 Like

Very interesting!Where do you know all of these?

I was channeling spirits.

Fake

RaineAshford, if you want to do vast dumps of channeled stuff/unsupported personal gnosis, a little context would be good, for example regarding your practices and your experience to date, and a little humility, and not just telling us how things are – that doesn’t go over particularly well with black magicians.

For the most part the members of this forum are interested in results and not enjoyable mindgames, so please bear that in mind in future.

If you’re going to make claims about unconventional experiences or creation myths of major beings who many of us here work with on a regular basis, please remember that credibility is a factor when making these types of pronouncements.

Also, please check your messages (link’s in the top menu bar) - I’ve sent you a reminder to please read the rules and post an introduction.

5 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:5644”]RaineAshford, if you want to do vast dumps of channeled stuff/unsupported personal gnosis, a little context would be good, for example regarding your practices and your experience to date, and a little humility, and not just telling us how things are – that doesn’t go over particularly well with black magicians.

For the most part the members of this forum are interested in results and not enjoyable mindgames, so please bear that in mind in future.

If you’re going to make claims about unconventional experiences or creation myths of major beings who many of us here work with on a regular basis, please remember that credibility is a factor when making these types of pronouncements.

Also, please check your messages (link’s in the top menu bar) - I’ve sent you a reminder to please read the rules and post an introduction.[/quote]
My thoughts exactly.

It seems that lately a lot of people have claimed to have done something extraordinary, or made huge magical feats with out much evidence and then when they are proven to be completely wrong or there ideas are dissected by the members of this forum they either get mad or stop posting.

We’ve got master shapeshifter who can shift anyone into anything, people who claim to have defeated Lucifer and now someone who knows the origins of creation? Please forgive me if I’m being too blunt but, seriously can we please stop acting like this is a fan fiction site.

Some people really come here to learn and not to be trolled when I see stuff like this I’m reminded of spellsofmagic forums and thats not a good thing.

I’m not trying to be rude and who knows you might be right but please support your posts with a little more research or at-least a good back story.

3 Likes

Futanari is japanese for dick girl, you all have been been trolled

4 Likes

Okay nothing that you said is even remotely true. Most of us here have worked with these entities (Lucifer and Satan) personally. They teach us things and most of us here have collaborating stories that were told to us and personal experiences with these entites that match in details, so amongst ourselves we know we are connecting to the same entities. And I’m sure that most people here have never heard anything like what you said about Lucifer and Satan, because if your story was true, we too would have been told this by Lucifer and Satan themselves during evocation.

Your theory is largely christian based, and most black magicians do not believe in christ, god, or believe that Lucifer was a fallen angel who betrayed christ who is also known as Satan the adversary. Lucifer and Satan are two separate beings, and they do not originate from christianity or anything about aliens. The bible is a book of lies that was created long after Lucifer and Satan were already here on earth. God did not create them, they were here first and when the christians made up their holy book of lies, they decided to included Lucifer and Satan in that book, labeling them as the same being instead of two different ones, lying to everyone to lead people to the god they want you to follow. The bible was created to lead people away from the original gods and demons that were here first by telling you they were created disobedient fallen angels and they are evil, so you would refrain from interacting with them and focus all your attention on christ and jesus, the real fake messiahs.

There is no messiah, god will not return to earth to claim his followers. There is no antichrist that will be possessed by Satan to take over the world during the end of days and lead people astray. The world is not going to end. According to historical documents and religious folks, the world should have already ended 97 times now in the last 200 years. These people will continue to create dates in their head of when the next predicted apocalypse will happen, claiming some angel spoke to them and they are a prophet of god, the world will not end on that date as usual, it never does, and they make excuses for their false predictions by saying god chose not to come back because too many people were expecting and he will only come when no one is thinking of it, like a thief in the night.

My opinion, but many others will agree with me. Not being rude, but do yourself a favor and start doing some hardcore research. Evoke an actual demon or Lucifer or Satan and ask them for yourself what really happened. If you think you are being told these stories thru visions, premonitions, prophetic dreams, then this is just your imagination whether you see these visions while awake or asleep. If an entity is telling you all of this, then you are dealing with a liar who is manipulating you and probably getting great joy out of it and laughing at your expense. There are entities out there that will feed you lies if they think you will believe it, just to see how far you will go and how hard you will fall for it.

Do yourself a favor and read some of the posts on this forum if you are seriously interested in the occult, as there are many truths here on this forum and many of us can vouch for it as we have all had the same or very similar experiences with certain entities. I’m just trying to point you in the right direction before you end up getting sucked into a whirlwind of a fake reality, which can have dire consequences if you try to practice magick and evoke entities with these types of beliefs. The demons will not take you seriously if you relay any of this info to them. They will mock you and take advantage of you.

3 Likes

LOL! I was trying to be impartial and not say anything.

1 Like

This trend has been noticed by both Bran and me, and some private messages have been sent to some members in recent weeks - we’re taking steps to minimise it.

“Don’t talk like a crazy person” is a tough generalised “rule” to pass on a forum like this, doubly so if you happen to currently have one moderator who thinks she had a spirit baby with a demon, but there’s a line that’s pretty clear to most SERIOUS magicians, no matter how crazy our own antics may look laid out in plain text to an average non-magician, and on the basis this forum is for real magick and real RESULTS, low-quality or unsupported threads that appaer to veer into fantasy will now be challenged and more frequently, removed.

If anyone wants to have their say on this please drop me and/or Bran a PM. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, I like this one.

People aren’t automatically trolling just because they mention this, nonetheless, in this context it seems to add to the general air of unreality that accompanied the OP.

I’m locking this anyway as my concerns about the OP seem to be shared by a lot of people, and before the silly gifs and other dead horse stuff begins. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

im checking out old threads… its gonna be weird without ladyeva…

~regarding the origin story? … :drooling_face: mmm yummie, futanaris <3

1 Like