The Tower of Koth

did you use the universal circle of ea to call nyarlathotep with the works of necronomicon gnosis?

I don’t use the universal circle with the necronomicon gnosis however I add the opening ritual from Daemon Barzai and also the tools from necronomicon gnosis. For example I use the empowered four wind daemons pyramid and the Black Stone of Nyarlathotep (Tower of Koth in the book). They enhance deeply the workings. I plan also to add the spider goddess obsidian pyramids.

2 Likes

black stone is Shining Trapezohedron and obsedian stone ?
yes spider goddess help we in trip in universe
with nyarlathotep :slight_smile:

I build my temple after I will call nyarlathotep to start work with him

In the book you can use an obsidian point to engrave the Tower of Koth sigil to channel this current in your altar/temple, it is very helpful to access the outer void. Same idea with the 9 stellar gateways on stones/wood or other support, you can keep them permanently activated and even enhance them with daily use. If you do them on solid material they will add power to all necronomicon gnosis ritual but also any other current 23 practice. Alternatively you can draw them on paper and parchment anoint with blood during ritual, it will open the currents and gateways directly into you like a sort of initiation. In my case I use both of them.

1 Like

yes I read that I have scrolls for that
after burn the scrolls with blood on for open gateways
the universal circle does the same thing loads like a battery that become more and more powerful by dint of using it.

the current 23 what’s this ?
shining trapozehedron is black mirror for see and talk old ones ?

It is the Order of Dagon who have originated the term “current 23” to describe the magical system of the order and now more widely for any lovecraftian magical system, this is the current of the “in-between” or Twilight magick as called by S Ben Qayin.
Shining trepozehedron can be any kind of black mirror, obsidian etc
Also it can be very good to add ointment of khephnes/zkauba incense to replace the dragon blood incense.

3 Likes

okay i buy much incense stick of dragon blood thanks for answers

Here is powerful zkauba incense formula who can be used for any ritual in the necronomicon gnosis book, it will enhance the ritual experience deeply. I offer it here to spread the Outer Gods gnosis. Dont use too much at the beginning but enhance on the time. You can also empower it before use.:
Dragon’s Blood 15g
Storax 5g
Olibanum 15g
Cannabis 10g
Gum Arabic 5g
Papaver somniferum black poppy seed 5g
Origanum dictamnus 5g
Mandragora root 5g
Rue 5g
Hyoscyamus seed 2 pinch
Datura 2 pinch
Assa foetida 1 pinch

1 Like

Where are you buying your ingredients?

You can find most of them on etsy, ebay, hoodoo and conjure shops. If you can’t get leaves or root you will find easily the oil that you will have to mix with other ingredients, it will become like a sort of paste.

1 Like

for the first time I’m going to do this ritual is what my ritual room must be all black I mean the walls and ceiling? or just the candle circle is enough to start with all others things?
for the ritual 9 stellar doors ?

You dont need to have black wall and ceiling. Get the black candles only and the stellar gateways sigil. For initiation purpose is better to draw them on parchment and burn them one by one during the ritual it will open the gateways within you. If you want to have the gateways permanently opened into the room you can paint them on wood,stones etc.
It is also very good to do both of them. This ritual really help to access the lovecraftian current.

2 Likes

I have a little trouble to visualize but apart from that it can go
OK, thanks for help