The time a demon saved me from an angry ghost

Hello everyone! This is a post that I feel must be written as the topic of exorcism keeps coming up. Last year around November I kept having reoccurring dreams about a serpent who talked to me and gave me advice on several issues I was going through. I’ve posted about this before in some of my posts on Ningizidda. Anyways, I was hanging around with my friend and his girlfriend and we went to her moms house to eat. It was awesome traditional Mexican food. But during dinner her mom and her told us that there was a spirit of a little girl in her house that would sometimes appear in nightmares or show up calling their names. Well, I laughed it off. A few nights later I was smoking a cigarette when my phone went off and it was my friend. He was freaking out. Apparently he had just seen the little girl and she seemed very menacing and scary. He didn’t know what to do. I told him that I would help him perform a cleansing. I brought over some sage and my mjolnir necklace and asked Thor to help get rid of her. It worked like a charm as we burnt the sage and called upon Thor. Well several weeks went by without incident when I was sitting in my room and heard a voice in the hall calling my name. I freaked out. I suddenly felt another entity alongside this one and as I listened to the hall I heard feet running out towards the door. I haven’t been bothered since. I’m sure that this was Ningizdda protecting me from this strange malevolent force. I’m not sure if it was the little girl. Maybe it was something using her appearance as a mask.

I think it was a harmful spirit using a little girl as a mask. Demons do get very protective. Ive woken in the middle of the night last week to find Shax hovering close by watching over me.

2 Likes

[quote=“arianna, post:2, topic:8260”]I think it was a harmful spirit using a little girl as a mask. Demons do get very protective. Ive woken in the middle of the night last week to find Shax hovering close by watching over me.[/quote] Both Azazel and Ningizidda have shown their protective sides and it’s always something awesome to behold.

Yea Azazel is crazy protective! He does NOT play about that!

1 Like

Yea Azazel is crazy protective! He does NOT play about that![/quote] His energy enough is enough to scare away anything off.

Yea Azazel is crazy protective! He does NOT play about that![/quote] His energy enough is enough to scare away anything off.[/quote]
I didn’t think to use azazel for protection. I need protection badly. Is there any specific ritual for protection to call azazel for help?

Yea Azazel is crazy protective! He does NOT play about that![/quote] His energy enough is enough to scare away anything off.[/quote]
I didn’t think to use azazel for protection. I need protection badly. Is there any specific ritual for protection to call azazel for help?[/quote] I haven’t really used Azazel for protection. The only reason I can think of that he protected me was because of the pact I had at the time and the offering (pretty big) I gave him. When it comes to protection I would recommend Thor. In the mythology of the Norse, Thor is called the protector of men and gods.

i have an entity that protects me as well Ahmet ,Azazel to me isn’t that protective I get the feeling he wants to see how far I’ll go and what I can take Ahmet even tho he is far from a caring type seems to be somewhat protective of me like this past week I was out partying and it was dark and I’ve always noticed things in the dark but one seemed different than normal like it was coming towards me it had a shape similar to a huge wolf then I heard Ahmet in my head say turn around and go inside and when I went back out later the area just had a feeling of destruction like whenever I’m in Ahmet’s presence

Azazel will see how far you can go and how much you can take thats for sure. But make no mistake he is very protective over whats his. I learned that first hand. And probably saw something he and abaddon did, that i think id rather not have seen. But he was protecting.