The Supreme importance of Blood

you know. for one the things we receive can be different and that’s fine. what is similar though is. that the demons themselves, these potent ones can be as pridefull as they want but they do not want me to be a pridefulll scumbag.

I don’t think they care if you’re a prideful scumbag just when it gets in the way of your magic or your dealings with them.

I’ve heard some fun stories of what Azazel does to Magicians who try to “command” him for example lol.
You are you, and they know this, but respect goes a long way. Why would it be a different matter with humans? Not saying you should respect a random person just because they are there but automatically showing disrespect to a random person is kinda the same idea.

the reason that belial spoke to me about respect in this way is so that if i ever respect anyone i wouldn’t limit myself psychologically in regardsa to what i can do to or with that person. as for commanding. once i called on El. the presence came it was sweet amd powerfull it filled wast spaces as far as my eyes saw. then after a while the presence astill kept spilling it became chaotic, and hrd on me. i coommanded him and all was still sometimes commanding is very nerccesary. ea too states dont leave the ritual unfinished dsont leave the spirit without a ytask. direct the power. if not it is possibkle you will suffer for it. I called on jehova and sealled him in an idol. he was pissed at me for that so he caused my head to hurt. if i had commanded him it would have been fine.

I don’t see Belial’s statement there refering to being disrespectful just because, he clearly wants you to think about yourself before jumping into someone else’s issues. Sometimes respecting someone else, just because, is bad for you. I get that.

Hmm we are looking at the word Command differently.
Directing the spirit and closing the ritual are not commanding. By commanding I mean “bow before me demon and get into my circle!”
What you did to Jehova was commanding, and it hurt didn’t it?

nah

what i did to el was coommanding and he calmed down.

Okay lol I get you.
When calling spirits you do have to be in charge or things get muddy.

jehova hurt me for two reasons . because he disliked being forced into an idol and because he wasn’t commanded. if i had commanded him he couldn’t have hurt me.
the command is what directs the power indeed. as for the demon bowing he may not bow, if you dont have enough power. but i refert you to three things. 1. Bael ask E.A. who are you to call upon lord baal? this is not a chalenge consider it. you posses sectets beyond godhood. E.g. the ability to call upon and command gods. 2. Belial Says to E.A. If you command i shall obey. 3. there are specific spirits who teach the art of constraining any spirit and human. (also E.A’s)

yes it can get very muddy :):slight_smile:

I have seen EA’s stuff. I prefer to get the info from the spirits themselves and not parrot from someone else.
I will say thinking just because you “command” a spirit it can’t hurt you is very foolish of you, they can hurt you whenever they want.
From my experience and what I’ve read here, most spirits won’t if you show respect, not if you command them.

2 Likes

they can hurt you yes. but commanding can protect you. even completely. two examples. a spirit atacks me in dream state. i say stop. it stops. a spirit attacks my friend . he says i am god. the spirit ceases.

I agree, Let the Gods speak for them selves

1 Like

So how do yo uuse the blood? Just put it on the sigil? Usse your own blood to make the sigil of the spirit? Or burn the blood on some coal with incense ?

1 Like

all these ways are good.

the original post here is ahriman speaking for himself . Als o I gave some personal experiences here. :slight_smile:

What do you mean by trying to do things ourselves?

1 Like

Yes this is a valid point. However not all spirits like offerings of blood.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’ve almost done away with blood magick entirely.

2 Likes

Being the practisioner of blood magick I agree with this post full heartedly. After all, I have dedicated myself to blood magick and blood pacts so I understand what the message is.

1 Like

hELLO. IN THIS CASE I MEAN GOING AGAINST WHAT THE SPIRITS ARE TELLING US.

:face_with_monocle:

BMOA does mention blood in certain places, but KJ gives alternatives where appropriate. I’m more confused with the OP. How can there be no magic of this world, but also “ahuramazdic” magic which is of this world?