The Steamy Love Canoe (18+ Chat for people who aren't single or just want to shitpost)

Huh. Good points. I goofed and assumed :sweat_smile: my b :heart:

2 Likes

Humbleness is a virtue you both need to learn, at least you do in interactions with me. if you bragged less, I’d have already sent it.

He caught on way sooner than you that a value a humble person way more htan someone that huffs his own shit the way you do, especially embarrassing me sexually on assumptions.

2 Likes

Thank you🥰

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: I meant numbnutz and the dude he’s like!!!

But it’s okay, it wouldn’t hurt you either I don’t think! But idk I’ve not noticed you bragging much!

2 Likes

Oooh. I’ve always valued humility since I’ve been young. I hate the idea of blowing up my ego because then I’ll learn less and be be as fun to be around. That and it’s easier to grow if you’re keenly aware of your faults

2 Likes

All I know is he drives me nuts with it. Vanity doesn’t rate very hgh on my list.

2 Likes

:rofl: do you have any recommendations for me to consider on the humility front?

2 Likes

Get a ferret and let it bite your toes every time you’re bad. Idk not really. Be proud but don’t share it with everyone.

2 Likes

I hate you so much🤣 I wish I could :sob::sob::sob: jk I don’t hate you

2 Likes

Yeah idk, vanity won’t get you anywhere in my book. Confidence and bragging aren’t the same imop

2 Likes

Do you think its okay to share achievements with loved ones like “look look i did it!” Because I’m really happy when I can do that. I never say look how awesome I am but I love when people are happy with me

2 Likes

Yeah I mean, I think it’s the presentation. Confidence, excitement, it’s not the same in my book.

2 Likes

Ah ok. So when I first contacted Elubatel that was fine you think?

2 Likes

Yeah, it wasn’t so much bragging you had a neat new thing happen but like wow can’t believe that neat new thing happened.

If I’m being vain, I’m inebriated and it’s between me and one person, not me and the mother fcking world.

2 Likes

I mean I reek of awesomeness :joy: so maybe I’m vain too :laughing: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :laughing: You’re allowed, you’re baby girl/princess! :laughing:

3 Likes

Im trying to go back to sleep but @Anziel_Merkaba just told me, that I sometimes act like a spoiled brat…

I’m aware but it’s when I’m inebriated, and needy and stuff and junk man!

2 Likes

Some men find that sexy😏

2 Likes

I find it more cute than anything. Makes me want to scoop her up and cuddle the shit out of her.

2 Likes

Dawww

2 Likes