The Steamy Love Canoe (18+ Chat for people who aren't single or just want to shitpost)

But this was funnier.

3 Likes

I’m sad because I have to leave in an hour to head back home… :cry:

1 Like

5 Likes

@Keteriya & @Anziel_Merkaba

My heart is melting :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He didn’t even make it five minutes out of my driveway before he was calling me…:joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

OWwww :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Just got home safely and without incident. I miss you @Keteriya, but don’t worry, in a couple months we should have everything ready for me to move in with you so… Just have to bear with things until the plan kicks off.

I love you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I’m over here being ridiculous, pouty and pissy about this Ijs. But I loves you too, even tho it’s fckign stupid ridiculous.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I mean he gets all upset at leaving, and not being able to talk the whole drive home then he shushes me, once he gets me on the phone…

pouts

3 Likes

You wanted me to ask Michael questions for you, I needed to be able to hear his answers.

And I’m in bed all alone and I’m sad because I don’t have anyone to cuddle with and I miss you and I want to cry because I miss you and miss cuddling you.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m real pissy atm and I’m not happy about it, cuz I don’t like all these mushy feely shit and this is ridiculous, because I just met you FOR FCKS SAKE.

2 Likes

We’re both gonna be pouty and upset in this thread for the next few days over this.

I just want to cuddle my woman and sleep with her and not have to deal with this being long distance thing.

We just have to be strong until I can move in with you, we can do it.

2 Likes

You sound fcking ridiculous.

Long distance is BULL SHIT. I swear I don’t do long distance! At least I don’t dos it very well. -.-

2 Likes

Neither do I. But we can be strong for the couple months it will take to change the distance.

2 Likes

Ever communicate with Raziel? I’ve tried, heard she’s the easiest archangel to converse with. Was wondering if you can confirm from experience.

2 Likes

He’s been like a mentor/guiding figure in my practice. I’ll have to tell you more tomorrow when I’m not trying to go to bed.

3 Likes

You’re doing an awful job of going to sleep, whiny buns.

2 Likes

That’s because I don’t have a cute gf to cuddle as I go to sleep.

2 Likes

HMPHS. I’m not da one who had to go homeeeeee…!!!

2 Likes