The Spirit said "The Beaver" is at it again

Last night was funny dream time…as you will see.

I found myself standing next to a spirit and we were standing there looking at DKMage as he was pulling off his shirt…the spirit made the comment…“well, he is at it again” I asked “do you mean DK”…The spirit said… yes, but we call him “The Beaver” over on this side. He is like that 1950s and 60s tv show where that little boy was always getting into messes and his brother Wally and parents were always having to get him out of them…He is not as bad as Dennis the Menace but we always have to keep an eye on him to keep him from going over too far…

I asked, what is he doing now? I was told the words what sounded like waneful variables…which does not make sense if you look this up in the dictionary…it makes better sense if the word used was baneful variables…but I am not sure which was really told to me…anyway…The spirit told me that DK is taking off his shirt and is going to self flog himself to draw a lot of blood over his back or get someone else to whip him and draw a lot of blood from the wounds whereby he will lie down with his blood covered back in the center of the circle of pacts and then trance down. Then travel into the area just above the physical realm and between the earth and the astral realm that EA had talked about in the book Kingdom of Flames. Bardon called this just outside the earth grid. He wants to visit all those Angels and Demons that live in those communities together and function together to learn more about them. He knows that so many spirits come into this physical plane to deal with those that call them, but DK wants to do the same in reverse and go visit those spirits on their home turf. I watched as DK began to whip himself with a flogger over his own back to begin the proceedure…

I asked the spirit at that point…Is he going to be successful with his method and be able to find what he is looking for?..And just as the spirit began to answer me…my cat began to yell at 4:30 am and woke me up…

I lay there for a little bit and said to myself…

The Beaver is at it again.

Maxx