The Shower Method

Hey guys , my name is Token and I have experience with direct magick/energy manipulation . Today, I would like to share a technique you could practice to progress into direct magick or just to charge yourself after a long day.

Being that we all take showers , it’s pretty convenient. I will say that this isn’t exactly for those who never dabbled with energy work , because you still have to be attuned to feeling energy in the first place . Your psychic muscles have to be flexed even if it’s just a little , BUT with practice , it’ll become child’s play .

To begin , get in the shower of course . Let the water run and get into a slightly meditative state . Focus your mind and intention . Forget about visualization. Reach your awareness into the water , sense it hitting your body . Focus more and feel the energy of the water . Once your awareness is locked on the energy of the water , with your willpower , pull the energy from the water into your system .

You can let it sit inside your navel chakra (the actual navel) , or you can just let it amass inside of you it really doesn’t matter just as long as you stay focused and keep your intent clear in your mind what you want the energy to do for you .

A note : the NAVEL CHAKRA , is the body’s “battery point” for emotional and “chi” energy . Always remember to stabilize any energy you pull inside yourself . Energy carry things and other types of energy . While pulling in ANY energy , after it has entered inside you focus on your own and the ambient . FEEL the ambient energy succumbing to yours and matching your signature . Then viola .

I hope this thread comes as a break into direct magick/ energy manipulation for many . If you have any questions , feel free to ask or PM me . Happy practicing .

6 Likes

I’m going to bump this to add some other helpful information . While shower water comes in abundance , nothing beats natural lake , river or pond water . The energy of water itself holds , it may carry other things within it and the signature of that town . Be sure to max out any loose signatures while drawing it in . Feel the accumulated energy , connect to it , and feel your signature dominating it . Best way I can describe that lol

1 Like