The secrets of Avalon revealed

This is a journal about my journey through star magick, also known as Avalonian magick. I have already received powerful techniques that put me beyond a lot of magicians. The techniques are as follows; Drawing sustenance from the stars, for which you have to make a triangle with your hands, put it above your heart, not the heart chakra, and visualize a star that glows white with a blue field around it, then visualize it shooting a beam of light through the triangle into your heart. Filling your nervous system with light, for this, visualize your nervous system, and pull white light from the top of your head down through the system, and finally, temperature control. For this, you have to have filled your nervous system with light, and then, simply think of something cold/hot, and imagine the white light turning blue/red respectively. For the study of this powerful magick, I am stopping study of all other fields of magick

2 Likes

Today i have done more nerve excercises, ate more starlight, prepared myself for actual magick, and, i think, obtained at least one siddhi.

1 Like

update, i most definitely have the siddhi vasitva. it grants me control over most everything using my voice.

1 Like

What’s the purpose behind all of this how should I benefit from this practices can I clarify?

drawing sustenance from the stars feeds you and helps activate your light body, which is what you use for actual star magick, the nerve exercise gets you used to light and also helps for the light body, and only through the strengthened nerves can you control your temperature. i also suggest that when you do the nerve exercise, visualize them thickening and lengthening to make them even stronger

ok another thing, over today and yesterday, i think i found the greatest magick, if it works. every mind is programmed, and you can program and reprogram minds, and there is a universal consciousness that creates the universe. so the idea is to reprogram not one consciousness, but THE consciousness. theoretically one could recode reality itself using this.

the attempt to recode reality failed, but i have thought of another way to affect the physical world. The Devil Gene [Next Level Black Alchemy] is quite powerful, with the claim to be able to change your dna, and my idea is to adapt that to star magic.