The Sandman

Has anyone else been watching this show on Netflix. Ive only watched the first two shows but its been really interesting.

They try to evoke death but get the god of dreams. In the series Sandman. It gives some food for thought in a magickal way. Like when the Sandman gets free he visits the Fates but he calls them Hekate.
Not saying i agree of disagree but it does give an interesting spin.

The god of dreams also has a raven who flies between realms.

Its hard for me to get into any shows but this one seems to be holding my attention.

5 Likes

I’m halfway through the season, so I’ll see myself out before anyone spoils me anything. Which can’t be much, since I read the graphic novel 20 years ago

5 Likes

Dont tell me what happens :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:. I didnt know there was a novel. So cool. Ive only watched two episodes but im enjoying it. :heart:

It is probably Neil Gaiman’s best work. He has another series called American Gods that also has a unique twist.

4 Likes

Oh cool! Thank you!

Does sandman know transhuman?

i start it today.looks promising.we ll see

I checked out the first comic from the library once and the rest are on my list. There’s a character named John Dee in it.

American Gods (the novel haven’t seen the show) is also excellent.

Continuing the discussion from The Sandman:

I just started watching it tonight and I noticed that too!! He called them Hekate!! interesting!!

I finished the first season, How do you guys feel about the image of Lord Lucifer in The Sandman?? I felt it was the usual HollyWeird smear job!! How about you??

1 Like

I watched the first 4 episodes I believe. Just watched the 24 hour whatever its called episode. Dont want to spoil anything but I found this one really interesting!

Dunno if he appears again but the one I watched where he appeared (episode 3 I believe?), I gotta totally agree. Was a little disappointed with that.