THE RITUAL RUGS FROM BALG? Help please

HELP HELP HELP… THESE RITUAL RUGS. I WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LEGITIMATELY WASH THEM AND CLEAN THEM.universal-circle-ea-koetting_360_26db7feb50924dbae0169a571583ed16
il_570xN.2239365985_aehb

Please can anyone tell me how to CLEAN THESE?.I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH :disappointed::100::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Why clean them? Maybe once a year before Samhain

1 Like

Fold them loose into a pillowcase (one per “rug”), tie the pillowcase with string so it stays closed, and put them on a cool (not cold) gentle cycle, minimal washing powder/liquid and no fabric conditioner, I know someone IRL who owns one and this is how he washes it.

Also stop panicking, there are people here whose “rugs” have enough DNA on to seed an entire new universe, and they’re doing just fine.

11 Likes

They are printed on heavy canvas so most users either wash them by hand, or put them in the machine on a gentle cycle, as @Lady_Eva mentioned. I have a UC, and they’re designed to be pretty durable.

2 Likes

Cause they have sticky alcohol on them and someone else used them b4 me

1 Like

Idc about the cost but COULD I have them dry cleaned instead?

Thank you very much but idc about the cost COULD I have them dry cleaned instead???

Yes, you could. Like I said, they’re designed to be durable. However, the one thing to watch out for with dry cleaning is the solvent used may cause the printing to peel because it is designed for deep stains that regular detergent won’t reach. If you choose to go that route, check with the cleaners first to make sure it won’t damage anything.

2 Likes

Hahahaha

1 Like

God I’m so jealous I want one now. Maybe for Christmas.

2 Likes

So if I were to wash them in a old washer and dryer. What setting should I use? How hot the water. And what kind of detergent? Again I just want to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANTS I TRULY TRULY APPRECIATE IT :blush::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::pray::100::100::100::black_heart::purple_heart::+1:

Do as @Lady_Eva suggested, a cool, gentle cycle. Not hot, and not cold, but in between.

Regular detergent is fine, but only use a small amount.

I would not put it into the dryer though. Air drying it would be better.

1 Like

Bless you and Thank you!.. Can they be IRONED OUT? With a ironer. And what was your one suggestion on the DRY CLEANERS? again thank you all for your support and input I really do appreciate all of you l!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::100::purple_heart::black_heart:

Dude, read my reply. It’s only three posts above.

Yes, they can be ironed.

1 Like