The ritual/iniation of the infernal Kinghood information from lucifer at 21 january

first of all this ritual is not to be shared but i would like to share what will happen in 21 january
i will call the infernal kings,gatekeepers and emperor lucifer the 3 houses anatel,malkash,raztael and all legions from incantacions i will call each king and gatekeeper with the hymns and secret songs that they gave me
i just finished channeling the ritual i am excited but heres some of the conservation that i consider valuable

become the infernal,let your path open, destroy and let go of expections let go of ego and fear
in the 21 of this month at night find a place call me each one of my kings,gatekeepers and primeminster lucifuge and all of the infernal legions gain the chants and secret songs of my kings and gatekeepers from them you already got 5 of them from the 5 of the kings

when i finished writting the ritual i asked if that its he said

Yes and no this will be your initation to the infernal kinghood

i will do the gatekeeper ritual aswell when i rise from the abyss i will speak as my most powerful self

he finished the conservation with
take your thone young king

7 Likes

Thanks Dearest Xag can’t wait for you to share

2 Likes

i will share my expirience and interesting things that i may found
i will not share the ritual itself as it is private but i previously share some stuff that will be parts of the ritual
like in that ritual i will use the hymns to call the kings and secret chants
here some

3 Likes

@Xag_darklight Thanks Dearest

1 Like

This seems interesting! I’ll keep an eye on this.

1 Like

Nice thank for sharing

On the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius, both signs associated with Satan, was that a coincidence?

1 Like

Ha, ha not really. The zodiac sign of Capricorn is ruled by the so-called Devil card…and the symbolic connections between Capricorn and The Devil…

Capricorn is represented by the Mountain Goat. Strong willed and ambitious, this sign is considered the busines executive of the zodiac. And while these individuals are supposedly leaders, loyal friends and excellent lovers, their determination with status and success can get them into trouble.

The so-called Devil is one of the most misunderstood cards of the Tarot deck. If you look a little closer, the figure in the card is not a representation of Satan – but rather, the card depicts Pan, the half-man, half-goat nature god.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, the planet of limitations and structure. Capricorns may feel restricted by the expectations of those around them (and their own expectations of themselves) but in the end, they always have the opportunity for freedom and change.

2 Likes

Not the one in my deck.

I’m aware. I was referring to the fact that both Capricorn and Aquarius are ruled by Saturn and Satan (The Archangel Samael) is a Saturnian entity.

1 Like

Interesting. You’re right there are many decks out there and just as many interupatations.

1 Like

The core ideas behind it is the same though, trapped by the material world. This deck, Legacy of the Divine, calls my name. The cards work well with my natural intuition.

2 Likes

Nice! Great card and image.

1 Like

what was the experience?