The Rapture State ( Going From Theta Gama Sync To The Rapture State )

I could use some hep with this, while I am gazing on the sigil, it does start to ‘flash’ I see auras around the lines and they disappear and reappear, so I then start to scry onto water contained in a black bowl, I do see some specks of light and after say 5-10 mins (hard to tell) the room starts to go dark, or should I say my vision starts to fade, I guess is the best way to describe it, should I continue with this state? (I probably should or I wouldn’t be asking) does anyone else have this effect or am I doing something wrong??

yeah, you’re doing it right. that’s supposed to happen.

if the room goes dark, or you feel like you are forgetting where you are, or you feel stiffness in any part of your body, or your eyes flutter and begin to close, those are all signs you are doing it right.

How do you train your braiwaves?

I’m asking because even if I am in TGS and deep meditative state I can’t just make the whole world disappear I only feel energy inside me and training brainwaves seems like a good alternative

After 3 years I hope you will reply:sweat:

The System icon means that’s someone who left or was banned before about Summer 2015, because the very old forum used to delete a person’s entire account and leave that, so they won’t be replying on this, but replying to give this a bump and maybe someone on here now can help. :+1:

2 Likes

I thought that’s his profile icon :joy:
I learned something new :slightly_smiling_face:

Lots of insight thanks lots

Binaural beats.

Would using guayusa tea induce mind awake body alseep for evocation???

The person you are trying to talk to has not been on the forum since 2018. They may never respond. Just an fyi.

1 Like

alright thanks for telling me.
lol i replied to the wrong person anyways

hi, can you tell me what sigil you used

Again, that person you are replying to is no longer on the forum. They were last here in 2015. This thread is over 5 years old, so most of the posters are gone. If you’re not sure, you can click on someone’s profile, and you can see when they were last here.

1 Like

yh i didnt notice, but they might still get an email and reply

That’s unlikely but, okay.

1 Like