I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Just finished my evocation of Leraje.

Went smoothly. My energies are a bit out of sync at the moment, probably because the sheer volume of energy flowing through me, that I haven’t been adjusting to as well as I hoped. Not gonna give up on this though, just means I gotta work harder.

The ring yet again.

3 Likes

Glowing very brightly now and a slight ripple to it. Very fluid looking.

1 Like

I feel like a river is flowing through me, either from the ring outward or inward towards the ring…

Maybe I am the river, and the flow is just me? Or the river is everything else and I’m the riverbed.

4 Likes

Maybe all are true.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna try this with my lucifer ring when you’ve finished with the results

1 Like

Just finished my evocation of Eligos.

He struggled a bit, I actually had to draw my sword. He swung once at my which I blocked with my sword then gashed him good. He submitted after that.

He was testing me to see if I had the nerve to actually use the sword when I needed to apparently. It was kind of exhilarating actually.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes

Only if you feel you are ready for something like this.

1 Like

I don’t really understand the use of the ring to be honest. Does it just cut the time needed for evocation? How do the energies affect your body?

The ring is a physical medium to contain the energies of the spirits, more-or-less allowing me to channel significant amounts of their power without any ritual or serious effort/time. It’s basically to hold their power that I can command, so I don’t have to call them up to use their power.

The book is a vehicle for the bindings to be used, holding their sigils so I can call them up whenever without any ritual or anything (which I could do anyways, but…), with the added benefit of enforcing my will over them so they cannot use their power against me.

As far as how the energies affect me physically, my muscles tend to twitch and clench whenever concentrated energies flow through/around them, my energetic senses become ungrounded, I feel like I just had an energy drink, and my emotions are a bit less stable than normal (but that could also be attributed to other things going on in my life).

3 Likes

Could you give me an example of how you could use it?

He’s always been nice & gentleman like with me he’s the only spirit I have slept with but it’s different with each person I could see him testing you in that way since you had a sword

2 Likes

Have you ever done basic energywork? In most cases, you have to invoke a spirit/force to channel their energies in any significant capacity (at least if you want to do it quickly).

This allows me to channel their energies without invocation without taking a long time to get a useful amount of energy.

4 Likes

I think his associations with War and conflict were being expressed a bit tbh. He was fronting a bit to intimidate me as a form of testing me.

3 Likes

Ah so rather asking them for their energies you can already use them and circulate them around your body or use them for a ritual

1 Like

pretty much

3 Likes

I’m feeling pretty charged right now. Energies coursing through me and all of that bullshit.

Oddly relaxing though.

2 Likes

Just woke up about 430 AM. Feeling tired, but energetically active… Didn’t get prodded or anything, so nothing really wants my attention, just some energetic reaction I think. Gonna be trying to get back to sleep in about 30 minutes or so.

4 Likes

Just called up Zepar.

Went smoothly. His energies made me shiver a bit, like when someone runs their hand down your spine or something. But he was amicable and it went well.

Here’s the ring.

Two more before I have another day of rest.

5 Likes

Vibrating pulses of energy rolling off in waves. Feels a tad unstable again to me but probably will settle down quickly.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that it tends to get unstable, and then re-stabilize with the very next evocation and binding.

Compared to the first evocation, how much crazier is the ring now?

Here’s a link to the post of the first evocation for reference: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #46 by Anziel_Merkaba

4 Likes