I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

pretty much

3 Likes

I’m feeling pretty charged right now. Energies coursing through me and all of that bullshit.

Oddly relaxing though.

2 Likes

Just woke up about 430 AM. Feeling tired, but energetically active… Didn’t get prodded or anything, so nothing really wants my attention, just some energetic reaction I think. Gonna be trying to get back to sleep in about 30 minutes or so.

4 Likes

Just called up Zepar.

Went smoothly. His energies made me shiver a bit, like when someone runs their hand down your spine or something. But he was amicable and it went well.

Here’s the ring.

Two more before I have another day of rest.

5 Likes

Vibrating pulses of energy rolling off in waves. Feels a tad unstable again to me but probably will settle down quickly.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that it tends to get unstable, and then re-stabilize with the very next evocation and binding.

Compared to the first evocation, how much crazier is the ring now?

Here’s a link to the post of the first evocation for reference: I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #46 by Anziel_Merkaba

4 Likes

Pretty crazy. Still needs that final permanent feeling which I think will only come when complete.

1 Like

Yeah. After the final binding, if it doesn’t stabilize completely, I’ll have to do some kind of stabilizing rite or something… but I’m not worried about that now.

Also, the ring is actually sterling silver. I looked up where I got it from to double check a few things on it.

3 Likes

Good. A much better material in my book for this stuff.

3 Likes

Tonight I’ll be calling up Botis

2 Likes

Just called up Botis.

Went smoothly, wholly unremarkable, but I suspect it was because he didn’t want to cause any fuss.

The ring feels more stable now too.

5 Likes

I feel a bit lethargic now. It’s partially because I’m tired, but my limbs feel heavier than normal, and my energies feel mellow.

2 Likes

Brighter white mist like glow around it now.

3 Likes

Seems about right.

It feels heavy, but not actually heavy. I suspect that is because of the sheer force contained within it.

1 Like

Today I called up Bathin.

Went fairly well. I did accidentally cut myself on my sword while I was setting up, but it was a very tiny Nick. My whole and and arm below the elbow seized up when he kissed the ring and charged it with his power.

5 Likes

Very solid now but almost brittle in a way.

2 Likes

It feels like it becomes unbalanced or something every other evocation.

Tomorrow is my day of rest, and then the day after I’ll be calling up Sallos.

4 Likes

As I said, today is my day off rest. Gonna go out and flex my power a little bit. Gonna be going to a bar to try to be social, and I’m gonna flex my ability to make it go well.

Shame Sallos is not gonna be called up until tomorrow. I do have Sitri backing me up though, so that’s probably enough.

3 Likes

Hey, I was wondering how exactly do you use their power? Is it the same as invoking them?

1 Like

You’ve never done energywork?

2 Likes