The Pyramid of Succes of Tuel

Hi Folks, In this Post i’m gonna Share with you something that was revealed to me by the Spirit Tuel, It is the ‘‘Pyramid of Succes’’ , these are simple things but very Efficient things

Here it is,

To obtain Lasting Succes in any of your Endeavour, these three Things must be present, and Balanced, As you will see these Three Things Build on each Other and are Linked together creating a Kind of Pyramid, if one of these is Lacking, all the Pyramid will crumble and fall in piece. :

1-Control :

You must Control your Inside Universe, your Emotions, your Thoughts etc. In Order to control your External Universe, What is outside is a Reflect of what is Inside. From Chaos must come Order and from Order Chaos, in a Perfect Balance.

2-Carefulness :

You Must be Carefull, Better to take one little step at a time, building upon each other and Building your Empire saftely and Succesfully, with Patience and Dedication, then to Loose all due to a Stupid and Risked Step.
Use Wisdom in every Action, and to Get Wisdom, Apply your Knowledge in your Daily Life praticly.

3-Planification :

Always be two Step Ahead from what is Happening in your Life, use the Tool you Possessed such as Divination, Magick etc. To do this.
Always think Carefully and Fully Before acting,

1 Like

[quote=“Mephistor, post:1, topic:8131”]3-Planification :

Always be two Step Ahead from what is Happening in your Life, use the Tool you Possessed such as Divination, Magick etc.[/quote]

I really like this, I spent a lot of my life just “fire-fighting” - reacting to problems that had landed with me after plenty of warning, instead of getting proactive and making the things that kind of came down the line be better things in the first place.

This is going in to my notebook, thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’m Glad you like it,
I’m very Grateful to Tuel for this as well, it really helped me
HAIL TUEL!

This is exactly what King Paimon tought me! Precisely this things: planning ahead, balance, control, acting when the time is right, but being prepared for it,… and he says often: "The rational mind precedes all things succes."
Thank you for sharing, Mephistor.

Its a Pleasure i’m Glad you Liked it Lilith!
HAIL PAIMON AND TUEL!

[quote author=Mephistor link=topic=8555.msg88472#msg88472 date=1469072456]
Hi Folks, In this Post i’m gonna Share with you something that was revealed to me by the Spirit Tuel, It is the ‘‘Pyramid of Succes’’ , these are simple things but very Efficient things

Here it is,

To obtain Lasting Succes in any of your Endeavour, these three Things must be present, and Balanced, As you will see these Three Things Build on each Other and are Linked together creating a Kind of Pyramid, if one of these is Lacking, all the Pyramid will crumble and fall in piece. :

1-Control :

You must Control your Inside Universe, your Emotions, your Thoughts etc. In Order to control your External Universe, What is outside is a Reflect of what is Inside. From Chaos must come Order and from Order Chaos, in a Perfect Balance.

2-Carefulness :

You Must be Carefull, Better to take one little step at a time, building upon each other and Building your Empire saftely and Succesfully, with Patience and Dedication, then to Loose all due to a Stupid and Risked Step.
Use Wisdom in every Action, and to Get Wisdom, Apply your Knowledge in your Daily Life praticly.

3-Planification :

Always be two Step Ahead from what is Happening in your Life, use the Tool you Possessed such as Divination, Magick etc. To do this.
Always think Carefully and Fully Before acting,

Wow! I fucking love it! I’m gonna post that up on my office wall - that’s right on right there!