THE Powerful Magickal Thought Form Jesus Christ

Hi. what are the most powerful and effective Magickal Uses of The Extremely Powerful ThoughtForm “Jesus Christ”???

Let is Discuss These In Details.
Kindly Include your Personal experiences working with the thought form and/or Real Experiences of other people close to you in your Circle or just real verified experiences.

THANK YOU!

1 Like

I think those here work with the actual Jesus(be he an ascended master or a deified human whatever) rather than the thoughtform of him formed by religious ideals.

4 Likes

Tell me all you know about the Magick of Jesus Christ. Sure.

Jesus Christ 33 years = Kundalini Serpent Energy that ascends the 33 Vertebrae of the human spine.
Death = Kundalini, lying dormant at the base of he spine which = Hell, Fiery Kundalini Serpent .
Resurrection = Kundalini rising to the crown chakra which = Heaven, effortless bliss.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Although do note, ‘Hell’ in the bible is actually very different from what the Protestants claim it to be. The reason they believe hell is a fiery place is because the word ‘Gehenna’ is translated as ‘Hell’ in most modern translations (Going from the KJV). The afterlife ‘Hell’ in the bible is called ‘Hades’ in the New Testament (Because of Greek influence) and ‘Sheol’ in the Old Testament. ‘Hell/Hades/Sheol’ is actually a very peaceful place that in Christian theology everyone goes to upon death (Just as Jesus went to and had to make the journey through Hades like everyone else). ‘Gehenna’, a burning furnace, only comes into place on Judgement Day (Hell is more of a waiting place for Judgement Day according to Book of Enoch) where the unrighteous are resurrected and thrown into, but their soul is completely destroyed into non-existence (There is no ‘Eternal Punishment’). Jesus never went to Gehenna.

2 Likes

Jesus talks about the rich man and Lazarus. The rich man asked for water because of his torment in the fire. ( Unless this was an allegory ).
Jesus talks about the Worm that does not die and the fire that is not quenched.
In the book of James it says the tongue, “sets on fire the course of existence, and it is set on fire by Hell” ( translated Gehenna ). Might be literal or figurative fire. )
In the book of Revelations it says , “the devil that deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire, and there they will be tormented day and night forever and ever”
Of course, it says when death and hell, and anyone not found in the book of life, was thrown into the lake of fire, the second death, it did not mention eternal torment.
So maybe the devil, beast, and false prophet are the only one’s that survive in there.
Maybe the human soul/spirit is destroyed.

2 Likes

The Bible can be very contradictory since it was written by many different people (And not the people it claims to be written by, i.e. it is very likely that none of the New Testament books we have were written by the disciples of Jesus). Ecclesiastes 9:5 says that the dead know of nothing, and it seems to be supported when Samuel is brought back from Sheol in spirit form as Saul sought to speak with him. Upon being brought back, he says “Why have you woken me from my slumber?” But in the NT it seems that the dead are conscious instead (Even though there are some verses that suggest the dead are unconscious instead, it alternates between the two).
But in most cases in the bible, Sheol and Hades are described to be quite peaceful instead, since the “righteous” ones also reside there (Although they eventually make the journey to Heaven as in modern interpretation). Gehenna is explained to be the second death in Book of Enoch, and Matthew 10:28 says “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.”
The Book of Enoch gives the most detailed description of Sheol/Hades, since it’s about Enoch seeing it first hand. It seems the work was widely known in the time of the NT and believed in by the authors, since a full passage was quoted in Book of Jude. Or, at least the author of Book of Jude saw it legitimate.

1 Like

Sleep might be translated as Dead physically, but not condemned to the second death. Just something I have heard. http://godrules.net/ . This link gives the Strong’s bible dictionary. Might have to type in the link.

Another thing to add is that JC is a solar deity. The crown of thorns, his 12 disciples (the Sun being him and the 12 disciples representing the signs of the Zodiac) and the general iconography would point in that direction. I think he may very well turn out to be an avatar or incarnation of the Sun God.

I’ve never worked with him, but he seemed friendly, when he came to me once. I was kind of apprehensive and put off by his reputation, but it would seem that he is really a victim of too much mythologizing on the part of his devotees and is nothing like what his reputation would lead you to believe. I guess that might happen to any deity / ascended master that received way too much hype and attention. I don’t imagine he enjoys all the ridiculous demands and expectations that are placed on his shoulder as the supposed saviour of billions of humans.

4 Likes

Since when? o.O

1 Like

When Christianity was adopted by the Roman Empire, many times Romans depicted him similarly to/or as Sol Invictus, and linked him with Sol Invictus at other times. That’s probably where the idea originates from.

3 Likes

Jesus is not a thoughtform to me

1 Like

Ah okay, one of those questionable merges.

I was somewhat leaning towards Jesus and the whole aspect of Yahweh as he was a sky and war god, though that wouldn’t make much sense given his sky aspect was often associated with storms.

2 Likes

Bro. The second part of your comment cracked me up genuinely. Made me feel happy.

1 Like

What is Jesus Christ to you? Magickally please.

Jesus to me is a guru, a master who realised the Atman and conquered all the 3 bodies we have (physical, astral and causal)

he achieved Christ/Krishna Consciousness

3 Likes

Why does The Living Vardan Master Sri Allen Feldman of Vardankar (Soul Travel Guru/God in the flesh and His wife Sra Heather Giamboi claim Jesus was a freaking Betrayal to Rebezar Tarz or something weird as fuck like that… I forgot the person’s name … Oh yeah Zadok!! Got it.
And that’s why he was fuckkng Betrayed By Judas as “karma”… Bahahaha. Weird.
Dude knows his stuff when he comes to Soul Travel yet he condemns Magick of all kinds and hides the super effective stuff in some " Vardan Current"… I like him Tho. Actually I LOVE HIM, Come on For anyone to have the balls to even put out ANY Powerful content on How To Soul Travel. They deserve Respek… It’s so Rare. So so Rare. And so so Devilishly Hellishly Heavenly Divinely POWERFUL…
As Fuck. Bro.

who in the ever loving fuck are you talking about, ive never heard of him, my esoteric understandings of jesus started with Paramahansa Yogananda, a great yogi

3 Likes

Meh. He’s better than Eckankar but I just hate that he doesn’t support any Magick AT ALL. Its annoying. And He DOES Magick, he wrote in His book how he pointed at A Fucking Tree dude and just said “LOOK” and it was consumed by Lightning… Wtf. Bro that’s magick. Black Magick precisely. He was tryna win over a new Vardan Convert and HE SURE DID!! Bahahahahahaha!! I known right?? But meh. I don’t like that part of him that denies Magick, well maybe he is right in his own world.

Check him out on YouTube if you resonate with some part of his Info. Take his criticisms of Magick with a grain of salt. Or less … Lol. Ignore it. He is tryna keep out the fools (that’s what I personally think.) Why would he hide the major techniques and ask people to Join Vardankar first, some weird ass vardan current, bro wtf. Forever. And he is the master over the followers of not practising MAGICK, just Soul Travelling - which IS Magick. Bro wtf. Well, my brain is officially fried from all this pointless ranting. So. Riddance.