The power of large gatherings? AstroWorld 2021?

Is the frequency in htz?

I actually think you’re right in a sense that a lot of these symbols used in shows, couppled w/ the sound structure and lyrics, the unison chant - can create a sort of mind-atmosphere and it can ‘evoke’ some things, along w/ the public itself seeking to ‘lash out’ for a few hours after months of lockdown, it can create a sort of wild atmosphere; and I will say that can go beyond the control of the performer

For it to have been a ritual; it had to be deliberate and planned, IF NOT; it would be a phenomena which just went out of control which might have involved some sort of invocation unwilled, I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes of these events but I also know it can be possible for the entire atmosphere to just go beyond what the performer can control, by a mixture of these chants, the visual symbols and all of that

Songs about mrder, aggressive sex and being on top while others are at the bottom; to really ‘channel’ the emotions in these lyrics, sometimes you forget what is real and what isn’t, like an actor has to ‘become’ his character for the show;

I feel this might have happened here and explain why he really didn’t care as much about how people were passing out left and right, in fact he might have been proud that he was ‘driving people crazy’… and ‘fcking things up’; as he was in that character, although he did pause once in a while.

My issue is why would Travis be involved with any of that?
He has already so much money, millions and millions of dollars; he doesn’t need more, he’s not borderline bankrupt and failing; he’s close to the peak of his career,
usually we do rituals for some kind of result, Travis sounds like a man who wants money and that’s it; he has it rn

Blood sacrifice was part of cultures who used it for war, harvest and some kind of big project; as far as I know, you didn’t do it when you were a millionaire and had everything going… but in times of desperation, or some gigantic ambition overhead

I also think a lot of people also exaggerate and over-sensationalize the despair they felt; I did that too once in a while as a kid, it was likely despair and horror, intense fear about whether they would die or not, but then they add on that the whole claims of ‘demonic’, and ‘bad aura’… it may or may not be over-sensationalized on some truth, like a half-truth,
like yeah… maybe it was something they didn’t feel for decades of living life in normal cities, very intense mix of frenetic dance, fear and ‘helplessness’; even hints of ‘death’…
I don’t think it’s easy to sense demons for the common man, but I think it’s easy to mistake intense fear and dread for demons.

That’s my take on it.