The path of Belial, parasites, and evolution of mankind

Nope. I will say this straight away. Nope.
Power does not care about kindness or empathy or compassion, that means it is not limited by being kind, empathic, or compassion.

Power just is. It can be used for ANYTHING you want. Morality is the limit placed on our power by society saying that, " Oh, I shouldn’t do that."

Empathy, Compassion, and Kindness should not be conflated with morality. They are used as justifications.

2 Likes

Correct.

Very much religious symbolism but it still kind of made sense.

I have heard some occultists speak of having an “understand” and “overstanding” like meta judging but I don’t always comprehend that in everything but I try.

Yes I did referred to colllodial silver and gold but also platinum and iridium for empowering the nervous system and the energetic body. But my question still remains if our “power” is in the process of purifying our body/energetic bodies that we were created with in the beginning, no merging with some unknown alien substance, but taking everything in ourself back to the source/god or the other alternative which is to contionue the evolution in the way I explaned in my first post. Going into the unknown.

It gave me a better persective than your first reply.

You still have not posted an introduction as required by the rules of this forum. Please do so before making any more posts.

@Lady_Eva please remind of the rules

2 Likes

@Epsilon_The_Imperial @Raven_Maleficus

Not necessarily

[quote=“Epsilon_The_Imperial, post:8, topic:30652”]

What is power? The ability to dominate? When often people who have to seize “control” are weak?
Edit: Morality is only limiting when you let someone else define what it is for you. Anything in excess can limit.

There are many strong people who want to feel strong to weather the powerlessness of their daily existence, swept up by the currents of life. Strength only matters if you have the will to see your desires through.

Being a slave to your own desires is not the same as allowing excess into your life.

1 Like

I can see that.

[quote=“Epsilon_The_Imperial, post:15, topic:30652”]
Being a slave to your own desires is not the same as allowing excess into your life.
[/quote] I can see that too, but if a desire is enslaving you in a way that does not bring you the meaning that another desire would…then your giving too much of yourself to said desire, maybe…?

Like say your desires conflict and you let the one that does not help you ascend like the other would over rule it…?

Yes. You choose your own ethics and discipline yourself to keep your focus on the desires you want.

1 Like

You sure bout that?

I know you were quoting him, but this doesn’t conflict with anything I’ve said.

Be your true self, act as you naturally are.

Your own ethics come from your very being.

1 Like

Ok?

I’m telling you this because it seems like you skipped over my posts because you disagreed with something in them.

More like I simply didn’t pay any attention.

There really wasn’t that big of a point in doing that.

Oh okay.

Yes I am sure. But my sureness varies depending on the specifics of the situation. Like I wouldn’t hit somebody just to hit somebody, but I would hit somebody for hitting me. A lot of us would, and while just because the majority would or wouldn’t do something doesn’t make it right or wrong, I believe one would be in the wrong to harm some one just because of the desire to harm some one. You’ve got your grey areas, but I think the words ‘morals’ or ‘ethics’ are way too stigmatized because of religion, laws, and what not.

1 Like

I agree. Having a consensus prevents “eye for an eye” retribution that fucks things up for everyone.

2 Likes