The opening by watchtower vs Supreme invoking ritual of the pentagram

What are the differences between THE SUPREME INVOCKING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM (SIRP) & THE OPENING BY WATCHTOWER?

1 Like

If you talking about enochian magic, there are very different rituals and difere in starting ways, the spirits who are called and so on. You should do the rituals correctly as written. Every watch tower has its own deity, elders, demonic powers…

3 Likes

The Opening by Watchtower was designed by Israel Regardie as an alternative to the Supreme Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram.

The main difference is the Watchtower ritual uses verses and conjurations from a variety of different sources, including the Oracles of Zoroster, and the Enochian Keys, while the SIRP does not. It also utilizes the Enochan Tablet of Union

3 Likes

Do you think the SIRP is less powerful than The Opening by Watchtower or they both have the same qualities/power?

1 Like

I would say the Opening by Watchtower would be more powerful due to use of Enochian as the whole ritual, rather than a vibrated enochian name in the SIRP at a quarter.

1 Like

In my opinion, it depends on what you mean by “powerful.”

The Opening by Watchtower is considered to be one of the most beautiful, and inspirational, rituals ever written, according to the author Konstantinos, in his book Summoning spirits. Most Golden Dawn adherents prefer it to the Supreme Invoking Ritual for that reason. When done right, with properly consecrated weapons, it can be awesome.

2 Likes

For powerful I mean to say if the (SIRP) carries the same energies like (TOBW) that would keep me protected and have authority at the same time.

Like you mentioned TOBW has verses and the SIRP doesn’t.

1 Like

Or do you think performing the SIRP is powerful enough to provide protection to evoke powerful demons like Azazel lucifer, belial. If one’s doesn’t want to go The Opening by Watchtower route.

1 Like

The SIRP is not a banishing ritual, it is an invoking ritual. It does not provide protection, it invokes the power of the elements into your space. You would have to do the Lesser Banishing Ritual before using the SIRP.

2 Likes

You’re the best man thank you for explaining.

1 Like

So basically, after I perform the LBRP and then the BRH next the SIRP all that energy in the temple is enough to evoke powerful demons like Azazel, lucifer and other entities like archangels. Still staying away from The Opening by Watchtower just the SIRP RIGHT!!!

1 Like

Yes, that’s it.

2 Likes

There is a Satanic version of the LBRP, where you call on the four main gatekeepers and draw the inverted pentagrams. Crowley also had a bit in his three volume book Magick in Theory and Practice. The big blue book. I wish I hadnt traded that book for gas money at this point in life.

2 Likes