The next Generation of Satanic Genetic Coding

Absolutely ! I just made a pot of coffee, and after I perform this one ritual ive been preppibg for i spending the remainder of my time posting my most important topics and progress recebtly…

And hey @Yberion2, my sodium carbonate is ready…I will notify you of the success/failure of my alchemical process, or in fact i may need to call and bug you if your around in case i have concerns! ?!

Lemme know if your around my brother…
Rors

2 Likes

Oh hey! @Xag_darklight;
Have a few short questions for you briefly of you can spare 5 mins of your time?! Plz and thanks, P.M. me if possible bro, thanx :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Of course brother

3 Likes

Aok sick hang tight, I will message P.M

2 Likes
3 Likes

A Note on why the Chinease / Mandarin Symbols for the Elements were used in the Sigil,
rather then going with classic Western Alchemy Symbols.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I think this may hold more value,
to our work and reseurch:

For those of us,
who already wear the Devil Gene,
i’d like to have a look into it,
and take some time,
to reflect on it with their personal DG.

Since the Devil Gene adjust’s individually to each person wearing it,
i think it might be really interesting to compare notes on it.

In case it becomes a bigger discussion,
we can still move it to a new Topic,
if so,
please link it back to here.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I figured this to a point. To use symbolism is not restricted to one language or system of practice it’s a language that encompasses all. Which is why I think spirits speak in symbos language is symbol evoked into phrases but symbols pictures concepts are where it begins

(The spell/sigil I have as my home screen on my phone with the universal circle as lock screen) I’m sell-binding myself

1 Like

Typeo - spell

1 Like

Dear @Rory_Mclellan,

Here’s one of the explenations,
why we worked so diligently,
to get you back into a sober state;

I know,
it feels lonely to face such vast and bad expieriences.

Let me know about your progress please.

I’m looking forward,
to see an update on how you are doing by now.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Hit u back as soon as my ritual is done bro

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks my brother!

2 Likes

This was a real enlightening vlog. Thank you.

2 Likes

Sincerely,

¥’Berion
'Noireb

2 Likes

9 gatekeepers Chakra grid.

1da3b5020e3a4ddbd81a990858425015b806a2a2_2_375x500 2aea8934e241f197b6337ce344d46d41ac7f60b3_2_375x500 d444f2e8136b0762163b8a601434567321b4516f_2_375x500

Big Thank you and Apriciation to @Yazata for making these. :trident: :fire: :heart_eyes:

The 9 Angled tree, clean version. Sigil’s of Gatekeepers not included.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/re-looking-for-a-co-creator-authors-to-the-front-practicle-magicians-to-the-font/122122/9?u=yberion

Thank you @veil for writing the public guide on how to use and apply these.

You guys rock!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

4 Likes

::logs off::

1 Like

ASI
AGI
Artificial super intelligence

Axess_
LK

1 Like

So much unclear wording. I know this is a gold mine, I guess I just need confirmation.

The following is an evocation of Satan. I’ll get answers out of HIM. If any pop out to me, I’ll post them here to await screening.

What does the devil gene do on it’s own, exactly?

“When you imbue yourself with the gene, your goals start to come into allignment within. You body and mind shifts to a state where you can easily achieve said goals. There’s a lot to be said about what comes from this, but if you have the aptitude to use it consciously it can change everything in a very deliberate way.”

Can we imbue something into the genes like normal magickal practices of transformation.

“Yes, but one must understand it is not a normal practice at all, it’s immense power dictates immense change no matter what. You’re familiar with the concept of manifestations and transmutation, this takes it to a new context, a direct manipulation of your genetic structure. This is essential for a lot of darker, more powerful works. You understand.”

Are there any specific methods of using this you’d like to share with us?

“I believe if you’ve even come to this point you can figure out for yourself what needs to be done. In your case, Max, you find yourself unbelieving and yet believing of these works. How dissonant. You’re going to see it all play out, as many who have used this practice have. It won’t take long. It’s in effect now, even, and important to understand as an integral force of change moving forward,”

How does it work?

“It’s a manipulation, Max, it just gives you the right control over the right things. It seeps into a genome structure and it does your bidding, which is immensely important, Your “vessel” is also your experience, here. Alter that, and you have many tools to alter everything else.”

I call on @Yberion to fact check all of this, because I have been known to be slightly off detail in my public evocations.

4 Likes

I confirm, this is roughly how satholas describes it, and so far it is correct.

Along with our private conversation about the topic I’d like to describe it like this:

When you open up Google, and ask it to guide you to specific knowledge, entertainment or even products you can purchase and own, you do not understand the internet from that.

But the spirit / service you get from it, aids you in doing various things and in aiding yourself.

That’s why it lines up.

When you take the gene on, you don’t instantly understand anatomy to its fullest.

But it aids you in re-clnfiguring The very details of your physical body and what it’s made of.

The shape shifting capacities simply aren’t researched enough yet, because to my knowledge there is about 5 people testing it out and working with the gene yet.

One of them basically abandoned it and focused back on to a more rhp view of reality.

One of them, has gotten a much clearer view at his own intricates, and where exactly the stepping stones and internal blockages are. Some of those have been destroyed. Others, were needed to persist longer, because of the comfort it gives to be limited and weak, until bigger development becomes able and possible.

Yet, he’s clearly seen impossible things become possible since the application.

Another, took it on and worked on her personal ascend, which is probably one of the most kntrigate goals when using the gene, and reached a very strong merge and connection back with the previous incarnations and old skills and abilities, in as little as one year.

A work, that I personally had to invest at least 3-5 years to get as far myself.

The gene, is in a way, like your personal assistant in healing, regeneration and re-configuration of your body.

When you edit your own genes, you change the faculties of your body and perception. And with that, you can change and overcome even laws or nature.

It would be foolish from me to be more detailed and clear about that here.

Speak to me through Evocation if you want that knowledge please, because it’s not to be written publicly here yet.

There is to few experienced users, to make it such public yet.

The return of lost and forgotten species will open the public interest towards these things early enough.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes