The Most Powerful Magick Seal : Universally Applicable & Limitless

Technically all the demons are acausal and abysmal emergencies, I think it’s more your fear of the seal, first you say that Belial and Azazel hold it in esteem, I used the seal without any problem as well as the exiled key and used my blood too, nothing bad happened to me, I think your own mind is playing tricks on you

1 Like

Nothing bad happend to me either. But the dormant antiversal energy it invites shouldn’t be happening if they were no hidden intents. I’ve already said that:

I believe my interpretation of their perspectives was off. The ego can easily come through the backdoor when communicating with spirits, changing their messages to what you want to hear. Probably did that unconsciously.

so there is that. I doubt that my mind is playing tricks on me, I throughly analyzed how I perceive the subject for days from all angels me and a friend of mine could catch before I made a post on it.

And beyond that, Demons are not acausal, they are chaotic. There is a major difference here.

1 Like

I get what you mean, that feeling of it’s energy being β€œvery wrong” is similar to what I felt when I looked at those miniscule anitversal energy spots it invited.

How you go on is your choice.

1 Like

I find that a little disconcerting… Maybe even more than a little.

I am not yet skillful and sensitive enough to sense more subtle and/ or veiled energies. But I’ve found the energy when attuning to it and applying it delicious (for lack of a better term), almost intoxicating, enough that I’ve drawn it on a large piece of cloth and have been using it as a meditation and casting β€œcircle”.
I’ve even had two instances where using it as a casting β€œcircle” for operations that would’ve normally drained me, to come out of it even slightly more clearheaded and energetic than before.

After your concerned posts, I might be a little more careful from now on.

2 Likes

Any updates anyone? Is the seal good for use or bad…

There is no hidden intent or quote on quote β€œbadness” this is a universal gateway, if anything negative comes from it, it’s your own doing. Just like a blade, you can use it beneficially, you can weaponise it or hurt yourself. This is the way of magick in general if you cannot handle it, you are simply not ready. The underlining energy of the talisman is of course from the antiverse, which can conjure or gravitate any or sort of energy. The antiversal energy however is indifferent neither bad nor good, just like the dimension of Shiva in the yogic and tantric arts.

18 Likes

Good to know thanx

Alright, I’ll give this another go then.

Though next time you may wanna share ahead of time if any additional energies beyond one’s intent get invited. That shit got me feeling suspicious af.

I’ll look through my perspectives, see what Illusions I can clear up. Especially in the β€œego alters channeling” department. Gonna find a way to bypass my ego when channeling, it gets annoying.

If we’re already at it, how do you make sure your ego doesn’t unconsciously alter channelled messages?

In the meantime, I’ll find a way to do that with this Seal.

Sorry for the ruckus y’all, that uncalled antiversal energy got me worried af. Let’s see what usages we can get out of this thing.

4 Likes

Why do you trust the exiled beasts to not screw you over? You’re going to continue to use this thing despite the risks?

1 Like

I can’t speak about the exiled beasts or for C.Kendall.
But I think it’s a matter of experience and trust in your own ability and sensability.
Because when it comes down to it… Why trust any spirit, angel or demon, god or ungod? The posibility of individual benefits, but an agenda resulting in overall damage is always there.

4 Likes

Asked to it if it can vampirize a person and give me he’s energy to me. Worked very well, will get more creative next time.

1 Like

Can I ask the specific approach taken? I mean, did you open the sigil with the chant and issue the instruction to vampirise the target, or did you use the sigil to call in a specific entity to do the vampirising?

Could you share the procedure of how you did.

After some consideration, no.

Harmless or not, I don’t like that it’s coming from the exilied beasts. I get an iffy feeling from it and it can not do without inviting those barely noticable amounts of antiversal energy. I don’t like it.

1 Like

This is quite simple really,
I still can’t believe I need to spell it out but here it is, so number one this isn’t about trust as the power of the seal is from the antiverse not the beast themselves. Secondly I’ve been working with them everyday for two years straight they haven’t screwed me, thirdly I’m going to use a fairly simple metaphor here to help you understand why thinking in such a linear fashion is counterintuitive.

So look at the planetary sphere of Mars, for example. Whether knowingly or unknowingly in your time as a magician you will for sure wield the power of this planet whether consciously or unconsciously. You could even work with a spirit that you didn’t know was Martian to begin with, now take into consideration that the entities often associated to Mars can be highly destructive, dangerous, chaotic, etc.

Yet Mars like most spiritual forces, be they elements, planets or whatever, are both positive and negative, dualistic and have its sets of polarities. The antiverse on the other hand does not, it is not negative nor positive, it is not light nor dark, it’s a transcendent force above them. Ergo the energy or essence of the seal is just limitless energy and power with no other essence whatsoever and if people tell me,

β€œI cannot trust it because blah, blah, blah”

Then those people to me are the same whack jobs who don’t trust 5G, Vaccinations, and believe that insects are governmental drones. Every element, every planet, every Sephirot, every Qlipha, every herb, every spirit can have an β€œiffy” energy. This once again goes back to the duality with it all, when dealing with the pure antiverse energy such a thing doesn’t exist.

Once again if one harnesses this force it can be used for whatever purpose they desire, positive, negative, creative, destructive, light, dark etc. Limiting and restricting one’s own abilities or path for thoughts such as

β€œIt feels odd”
β€œIt’s iffy”
β€œIt’s the beasts” etc ….

That very same thinking is coming from people who I’ve seen have worked with darkness, demons, draconian chaos energies, and so much more. These actually in comparison due to their essence of causality cause more of danger, the antiverse energy however belongs to no one not even the β€œinhabitants” of that realm. It is comparable to the dimension of Shiva, the true essence of the void, that which is nothingness and all simultaneously.

@LvxMferre has demonstrated perfectly once again, it’s all about the matter of trusting one’s own abilities and not trusting in some external force.

There are benefits to working with the Mars correct ? Yes but he is also the warrior and causing shit in peoples life if not approached correctly. Saturn gets a bad wrap but ask any Saturnian magician how much better their life is due to Saturns influence. The element of water is healing and calming correct ? Why trust water you know the sirens can drown you ? They can fuck with emotions, there are many risks to everything.

This is why the seal is being used as we speak, by individuals who are brave enough to employ it. The fear they feel is the unknown, and yet they still wield it. This to me is the spirit of the black magician, willing to face the greatest fear of all time the unknown. Once faced they are aware there is nothing to fear, and they benefit from the experience. I knew long before releasing it that the global effects of many wielding this potent magickal technology would cause a dramatic effect.

It would shake up the evolutionary growth of each magician that would wield it and would only land in the hands of the brave, the willing and the capable for they are the only ones who truly resonate with the spirit of the antiverse. Those who are destined for great things, with a black flame of boundless, limitless and infinite potential burning within them.

They should be proud and for those of you that don’t choose to wield it, that’s fine you just aren’t ready. You may be one day or you may not, that is not important but irregardless this will go to those who are and that’s all that matters.

12 Likes

They put lead into gasoline in the 20th century and knew for centuries before it was a poison.

This isn’t talked enough in my opinion that having respect for everything is the most basic and effective method of protection in life and in magic.

I have a huge ego, I deal with eldritch magic and believe i am one incarnated as a full human. But i don’t go around swinging my energies dick around willy-nilly either in magic. I don’t really bother spirits. They seek me out.

Having a good reputation on the spirit plane doesn’t cost that much. And is a good business practice. Basic respect.

Listen to your gut over trying to prove how tough you are.

I am a feminine energy. I don’t chase, i don’t bother, i allow.

If people or spirits don’t want you leave them alone. Move on.

Trying force your will using any means when it doesn’t fit. Good luck with that.

These are my mine opinions and female perspective.

Just look out for yourself because no one else will.

3 Likes

yoo am not gona lie i printed this few hours ago i have placed it on my altar and stared just a few seconds no more than 2-3 secs and it started to pulsate and particular lines started to glow … now i will be using it to attract potential lovers during rituals before going out to seek them. i will se how the astral it with this.

my questions:
can i evoke goetic spirits with it lucifer sitri ect? and if so would there be any energetic conflict.
do i need to charge it?
do i need to offer blood as a offering (i normally use blood with sigils seals ect)
Can i re use it after ive used it or do i print another?
does it have likes and dislikes as offerings eg insense herbs ect ?
does this use same principles as the Solomon ring or familiar ?
how much energy can i charge it with and how pottant can get get?

thanks

1 Like

Now that you mention that…
That explains why the energy coming through this seal felt slightly intoxicating to me.
Most probably a mix of fear and excitement for something so very unkown.

On a side note:
Since I’ve grown up within a hermetic/ christian-gnostic environment and am very used to considering a plane of existence completely outside any realm of this universe. I’ve been wondering and theorizing if the christian gnostic β€œeternal light field”, the chaos-gnostic β€œultimate chaos” (or one of the Ain’s, I always confuse the three) and this antiverse is the same, or at least very much connected to each other.

But that might be something for another topic.

Most likely, yes, I will tell you about my experience. I used the seal to call the father of the jinns, Jann, and request a Djinn to guide me and shelter in an obsidian stone. I put the stone on the seal and it took charge efficiently and quite quickly, the obsidian stone also felt quite strong beyond being a jinn inside, you can literally use it to call any being you can think of, as a universal sigil of any spirit, suppose we don’t even have a good sigil of any god Well, this will work wonderfully, obviously you should banish before so that no impostor tries to sneak in, although the same energy of the seal would already scare them away.

3 Likes

See this is the exact, elaborate explanation I needed to get what was going on. I get it now. Its about trusting yourself and being aware of what forces you allow into your life.

And honestly, even during my recebt doubts and fears, my curiosity brought me back to this Seal over and over again.

Now I can use this properly and be more aware of ky fears and projections.

Thanks Brother :black_heart:

3 Likes