The Most Powerful Magick Seal : Universally Applicable & Limitless

How would you use the seal to increase your wealth and bring success to your businesses?

2 Likes

Used this for sex and lust magick last week !!! Literally had the best sex of my life , the most amount of stamina I’ve ever had …I mean I literally just kept going and going and fucking going LOL

But simply put , printed this sigil had a bunch of red candles a few crystals . Called upon 2 goddesses and 2 demons
As well as calling in the element of a certain type of oil I don’t have access too
My gf also had a week off before she even into her new job
So I very much go to experience the full manifestation of the power of this sigil
For me I love lust magick , I love the power of it and the intoxication of the energies
So this sigil is like a dream come true

ABSOLUTELY no one should have problems getting laid in my personal experience when using this for magick like love , lust , etc
Thank you Connor

10 Likes

Did you just project your intent into the sigil or manifested those energies into an oil and used it for better stamina

Is it necessary to print image of seal or you can use it as image saved on devices

It’s better printed (my opinion)

Welcome @Chico_Lachowski It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

so it can work either way

Well, I wanted to give you an update. I followed both the instructions in the video and what you listed here. Though I used this statement last Saturday.

Last night, I just vibrated the name Shiva, and asked him to destroy all the blocks that keep me from manifesting. Mainly β€œNeed” and β€œFear” I used the same visuals you described; a murky dark brown energy, but also thick marble-like spheres for the blocks linked with chains. Here’s what I experienced with both; I pretty much cried, while thinking of all the negative thoughts and the experiences I had.

Also on the same day, I called upon Tiamat and Prince Seere. I used this statement: β€œI call upon the rage of Tiamat and the wings of Prince Seere to send forth blessings and fortune.” Then I just visualized Tiamat shredding golden Dragons from her flesh and Prince Seere leading them into my third eye. Though, I also wondered, how can you send blessing into your being? Is it similar to the removal of negative thoughtforms, but in reverse? Or is there more to it? Either way, just wanted to share my experience thus far. Next I’m going to experiment with my Favorite Norse Gods or at least their realms like Asgard, Vanaheim, and Alfheim. Not sure what they represent, but I have a feeling Jotunheim is the Realm of Primordial nature? Could be wrong, but hey, no harm in asking.

1 Like

Sorry, somewhat confused. Can you just use the seal to empower whatever sigil you want to use by just tapping into it. Or do you have to β€˜open’ the seal with the posted destruction entities? Thank you

1 Like

I’ve read this whole thread multiple times and I am unclear on this too

2 Likes

Hello C.Kendall.
Who are the Exiled Beasts? I can’t find any information on the internet. Can you help me find information?
Thank you.

Welcome @merekco It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

What is the antiverse? What are the exiled beasts? Why is the antiverse bad? Why were the exiled beasts exiled there? Can they be trusted?

1 Like

Question: Are you saying you talked to this thing and it just did what you asked? Where did you deviate from the instructions in the video provided when using this thing? What are the exiled beasts and what is the antiverse and why were they exiled from wherever they came from?

1 Like

Im not overly clear on all of this myself, but Connor did make a post a while back that offers some further explanation:
My Experience Meeting The Exiled Beasts In The Antiverse [Audible] - Soul Travel, Planes & Ascended Masters - Become A Living God

2 Likes

If I can add a question- when its said that this sigil can be used to contact any spirit, does that include ex-humans, ie dead people, ancestors etc?
I am aware that there are many different beliefs about what happens after death. Also, many of these are phased ideas relating to transitory steps.
So I’m pondering, would it be viable, and if so would it be appropriate, to use this sigil to attempt to contact my dead father or his dead mother?

Yes and no. I mixed intention with energy, thereby giving it an energetic command.

However, I will not use it again, for a few particular reasons:

1. I have noticed that whenever you use this, it also invites a tiny amout of dormant antiversal energy into whatever it is used on. And by tiny I mean absolutely miniscule and pretty much unnoticiable by the untrained perception. It’s so quite it almost doesn’t seem real.

2. Why the heck would it do that?

3. Who says that the exiled beasts can not open this from their side of the door?

4. Conner himself said that the exiled beasts are malicous towards us ans they generally perceive us as food.

5. If they would open this gateway from their side and break through, chaos would ensure and our lives would go to shit. They feed on our suffering.

6. Everything this thing can do, you can do yourself by imagining an energy sphere and simply programming it via intent. Surely, you might need some practice, but it works. Been doing that ever since and I have just as amazing results as working with this thing.

7. My theory is that they gave this to us so that we use it, unconsciously spreading antiversal energies. Once a certain threshold is reached, they will activate the antiversal energy to breach through into our dimension. And their arrival will not be pleasant for any of us in any way, shape or form.

8. Remember these things continously consume each other for the mere sake of doing so. I have immersed myself into their consciousness once for a short period of time. I only came down from the induced insanity by having a deep conversation with my Future Demonic God Self. These beings are dangerous. Do not try to contact them or even immerse yourself in their consciousness. Acording to Conner, his entire magical.path was JUST PREPARATION for this and he still had nights where he cried in pain. These bastards are no joke.

9. Imo they designed this so Conner would enjoy using it. Also explains why it has a layer that filters absorbed energies. Conner does energy vampirism and this is just perfect for that purpose.

10. With clear intent and purpose, anything this sigil can do can also be done by the flower of life. This includes evocation and binding spirits.

11. Magicians are so used to using seals, sigils, symbols, tools and whatnot. But the real magic resides within you. I have been using this opportunity to do magic without any tools and manifesting my desires with my intent, clarity and willpower and the results have been quite extrodinary.

We don’t know the β€œpsychological structure” of the exiled beasts. Demons and Shadow Beings can be downright narcissistic assholes and even those are allowed within β€œcreation”. So just imagine what the exiled beasts are up and may have already tried to do for them to basically get BANISHED out of casual EXISTENCE.

These creatures aren’t friendly, they would devour you at any chance they have and I believe that this is an attempt at breaking into our dimension so they can devour it. Cuz that’s what they do, they devour everything endlessly and mindlessly.

I am also convinced that my interactions with the sigil were orchastrated by it in a way that would make it appealing to me. And it seems like it does so with everyone, especially since it clearly scans your psyche on first time usage.

My advice? Stay away from this thing and find different means to meet your goals. I have done energy work for over a decade, I am extremly well versed at noticing tiny indifferences - and even I didn’t notice the dormant antiversal energy it invites into every interaction.

Yes its useful and smart. But given the entire context of the nature of the exiled beasts and the scope of havoc they can bring unto us, it’s better to leave this one behind.

Just ask yourself: If you wanted to devour all everything forever endlessly, didnt give a shit about anybody and were locked out of the most delicious planes:

1. Would you try to get access?

2. Would you do it directly or would you try to trick the inhabitants by β€œgifting” them intruiging tools that can be used by you as a gateway?

3. Would you be upfront about this or would you lie about it?

There is a reason why these beings are a) exiled and b) beasts. They are not welcome here by the Universe itself and let me say it again, even the most narcisistic creatures have free playing rights within it. They are beasts because all they care for is their primal impulses - which is to feed endlessly.

Willing to take the risk of potentially dooming atleast parts of our dimension? Go nuts.

Have some respect for where we are living and want to keep the dimension functioning? Turn back now.

I know Conner won’t enjoy my perspective and will most likely disagree with it silently or directly. But I don’t care, mentorship or not.

What you’ve shared with us is dangerous according to a few beings I’ve talked with and I feel furious that you are so careless with what you share about these creatures. And yes I am very well aware that you’re holding back big time here.

But potential doomsday enabler (aka this and the exiled key) do not belong into the hands of common folks and certainly not into the public eyes, magicians or not.

11 Likes

Thank you for your information and opinion. I’ll be sure to add it to my grimoire.

I would like to ask some questions, I think they are of great importance not only for me but for others as well. In your previous gnosis you said that Azazel and Belial had a certain liking or respect for this sigil. Was that part of the secrecy manipulation or do you think something else? The first use, let’s say from someone who hadn’t seen your current post, could it already be harmful to the person or do you think they are orchestrating something bigger to explode/implode all at once in our dimension?

1 Like

I believe my interpretation of their perspectives was off. The ego can easily come through the backdoor when communicating with spirits, changing their messages to what you want to hear. Probably did that unconsciously.

It could be both. I asked some Gods and Goddesses I work with to cleanse me and my life from any antiversal and acausal energies and to remkve them from anywhere where I may have ubconsciously spread em. Works for me.